Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
der_der_73
01 Aug 13 17:24
| Topic/replies: 3,113 | Blogger: der_der_73's blog
When i say worst, the best paid worst team in SL.

Hot down here but should be nice and cool around kick off. Leeds should cover the 30, i am thinking of going for Leeds 41-50.

Crowd, about 800 people?

Thoughts?
Pause Switch to Standard View Worst team ever in SL Vs Leeds
Show More
Report der_der_73 August 1, 2013 5:26 PM BST
when i say hot, touching 31 but still be around 25 at kick off.
Report suitangi August 1, 2013 6:05 PM BST
London backlash from their schillacking against Wigan, line speed exceptional, hard hits and improved ball handling skills. Leeds not bothered in getting out of 2nd gear, Lay of Leeds at 1.05 my play
Report der_der_73 August 1, 2013 6:41 PM BST

Aug 1, 2013 -- 12:05PM, suitangi wrote:

London backlash from their schillacking against Wigan, line speed exceptional, hard hits and improved ball handling skills. Leeds not bothered in getting out of 2nd gear, Lay of Leeds at 1.05 my play

You have seen London play havent you? "line speed exceptional, hard hits and improved ball handling skills" this will not be happening.

Report suitangi August 1, 2013 6:47 PM BST
we shall see, 1.05 after all....
Report suitangi August 1, 2013 6:47 PM BST
leedsrhinos ‏@leedsrhinos 6m
London: Dorn, Colbon, Shaw, Sarginson, Melling, O'Callaghan, Soward, Cook, Lee, Bryant, McMeeken, Kaufusi, Fairbank
Expand  Reply  Retweet  Favorite   More
leedsrhinos ‏@leedsrhinos 7m
London Subs: Fisher, Wheeldon, Krasniqi, Woodburn-Hall
Expand
leedsrhinos ‏@leedsrhinos 8m
Rhinos: Hardaker, Jones-Bishop, Watkins, Moon, Hall, Sutcliffe, Burrow, Leuluai, Sinfield, Peacock, Clarkson, Ablett, Delaney
Expand
leedsrhinos ‏@leedsrhinos 8m
Rhinos subs: Foster, Moore, McShane, Kirke
Report der_der_73 August 1, 2013 7:01 PM BST
nothing about the price it was your comment that you think you will get "line speed exceptional, hard hits and improved ball handling skills" from London.
Report ROFLcopter August 1, 2013 7:59 PM BST
London being backed on the h'cap - strange.
Report der_der_73 August 1, 2013 8:22 PM BST

Aug 1, 2013 -- 12:47PM, suitangi wrote:

we shall see, 1.05 after all....

whats that price now? you seeing "line speed etc".......they are dreadful. I really don't know what you was thinking ;-)

Report der_der_73 August 1, 2013 8:23 PM BST
me and my big mouth, what a plank ha ha
Report Mr. Purple August 1, 2013 8:24 PM BST
to be fair he layed a 1.05 shot.. not the end of the world
Report der_der_73 August 1, 2013 8:25 PM BST
im teasing...i really wasn't moaning about that, it was the statement of how london would be speedy and hard hitting.
Report der_der_73 August 1, 2013 8:30 PM BST
actually since leeds went 12 up, they have been awful! They have given away quite a few big leads this year, could this be one?
Report ray12 August 1, 2013 8:32 PM BST
long range pace from leeds will tell second half  29 + for me
Report TheVis August 1, 2013 8:44 PM BST
I cannot believe London have bombed that one
Report der_der_73 August 1, 2013 8:45 PM BST
stating the obvious but nice play from Soward, he must be thinking "ah well at least im in London, good base for sight seeing and travelling".
Report suitangi August 1, 2013 8:51 PM BST
and i think you'll find their line speed has improved from last weekend & their tackling is also much improved... but you keep on calling names like the good keyboard warrior you are
Report TheVis August 1, 2013 8:52 PM BST
Soward loving it over here.  Top weather, cruising through games like training sessions and a nice wedge to spend on the town at the end of it all.
Report TheVis August 1, 2013 9:05 PM BST
V nice try LON
Report der_der_73 August 1, 2013 9:07 PM BST

Aug 1, 2013 -- 2:51PM, suitangi wrote:

and i think you'll find their line speed has improved from last weekend & their tackling is also much improved... but you keep on calling names like the good keyboard warrior you are

calling you names? i missed that. I said i think you are totally wrong about London, that my love is not name calling.

Report der_der_73 August 1, 2013 9:11 PM BST
and as for keyboard warrior, i played League for approx 20 years.
Report suitangi August 1, 2013 9:16 PM BST
tough man der der lmao
Report der_der_73 August 1, 2013 9:19 PM BST
you really are a touchy sort. Name calling, nope. Did i say i was tough, nope. Am i keyboard warrior? Nope.
Report der_der_73 August 1, 2013 9:20 PM BST
but i can tell you who i played for and who with, you can tell me who you played for....
Report GRANTCKING August 1, 2013 9:21 PM BST
lmao that defendinf there on the last tackle is amazingly bad
Report GRANTCKING August 1, 2013 9:21 PM BST
schoolboy stuff
Report der_der_73 August 1, 2013 9:24 PM BST
nah suitangi thinks they will be hard hitting, he knows his stuff ha ha
Report ray12 August 1, 2013 9:29 PM BST
burrows passing has been horrible at times tonight
Report der_der_73 August 1, 2013 9:31 PM BST
his running has been good drawing defenders in, just no one hitting the ball straight n hard.
Report suitangi August 1, 2013 9:50 PM BST
great performance by london, der der and the rest of the 1.05 backers laughing all the way to the bank
Report der_der_73 August 1, 2013 9:54 PM BST
i would say it was a dire effort from Leeds, always doing enough against a terrible team. It certainly wasnt a "great performance" from London. Who did you play for?
Report TheVis August 1, 2013 9:59 PM BST
It really was hot for an SL game tonight. I can't imagine there has ever been a warmer evening game in the captial.  I think that had as much to do with the score as anything.
Report suitangi August 2, 2013 6:18 AM BST
der der desperately wanting to tell the forum who he's played for, come on then wee man, spill...
Report der_der_73 August 2, 2013 11:37 AM BST
not at all. you accused me of name calling like a cry baby, when all i had done was question your knowledge when you seemed to cut and paste some rugby terms and you heard on the web and applied it to London. You even stated i was a keyboard warrior, i am not sure why but i was happy to pit my rugby experience and knowledge up against yours to prove who is acting like a cry baby behind a computer.
Report suitangi August 3, 2013 4:27 AM BST
didnt cut & paste at all, gave my view on the match and all my opinions were in proportion to the match prices, but you keep on having a pop at folk stating their opinion wee man .... they are dreadful. I really don't know what you was thinking
Report der_der_73 August 4, 2013 4:11 PM BST
ha ha you call me wee man when you're the big girl last starts crying when i challenge your opinion, what a girl.
Report twonky August 5, 2013 8:42 PM BST
Getting a bit boring lads, time to grow up. Sounding a bit like Wakeystan 5 years ago... Move on
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com