Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
vickersa1
16 Apr 13 11:02
| Topic/replies: 480 | Blogger: vickersa1's blog
Viktor out on this weekend's games already.

They also go 500/1 1/3 1,2 on Halifax on the outright. They should get through the next round, so there's a decent chance of at least getting your money back hedging, although clearly the draw is critical - if they can avoid the top 8-10 SL teams especially away you're in with a shout.
Pause Switch to Standard View RL Challenge Cup
Show More
Report twonky April 16, 2013 5:35 PM BST
Tbh , I'd go further. Said it before that the top 5/6 in the NL are no worse than the likes of London, KR, Widnes (away), Cas and Salford, especially if getting a home draw. Quite fancy Fev to run London close on Saturday.
Report TheVis April 17, 2013 8:08 AM BST
Is there just one game on TV this week lads?
Report NSL April 17, 2013 9:26 AM BST
Just one game vis yes, Sky have an option for one but have decided not to take it. Think they will only bother when 1/4 finals come along unless there are two top ties in the next round.

Early lines are out gents, could be a couple of big lines there if the bigger teams rest players. Not sure if they will stand much of a bet this early in the week or indeed at all given the size of the handicaps but a couple jump out at me and I imagine twonky likes one too Wink
Report TheVis April 17, 2013 1:24 PM BST
Funny how the lines come out earlier this week than for normal games.  Betting at this stage means people are doing nothing but correcting ricks for free which is a shame.
Report twonky April 18, 2013 6:16 PM BST
Too true NSL, 1st is up tomorrow night.

When it comes to cup games, I have a figure that separates the divisions, then I compare my divisional marks. So, I have Wigan on 96 and Leigh on 90, which is a difference of 6. Add my divisional figure and 6 and it doesn't come close to the +62 Leigh that I've taken.

Of course, Leigh could get over excited and and get an early sending off against them, then it could be a cricket score, or they could stick in there and have a good composed go, before they fade after 60 minutes. It's a game that Wigan do not have to put 100% in to get a result.
Report RugbyMan April 19, 2013 12:27 PM BST
Nice to see a true legend of the game in Richie Mathers appearing on 'superleague superstars' in a few minutes.
Report vickersa1 April 19, 2013 12:38 PM BST
@ The Vis - I probably corrected the Toulouse at Evens rick, but what else can you do....? Its Friday lunch now and still the big firms like Billy's are not yet out.
Basically you can't make (or lose) much money on RL now, especially the CC.
Report STEPTOES YARD April 20, 2013 5:40 PM BST
only 1 tv game all weekend is shocking
Report twonky April 21, 2013 9:43 AM BST
Got to agree with vickers, Toulouse, a team with SL apparitions playing against a team that struggled to beat Blackbrook lot, only giving 4 start is massively wrong. Admittedly, the pitch is yorks advantage, will class will surely out.

Warrington mark is far too high, for the same reasons given against Wigan the other night.

Batley look very attractive getting 30. No doubt Jon Kear will have them fully wound up and the pitch is always an advantage.

Of the others. Wanted to be with north Wales, but I ain't going anywhere near a hull FC game again this season. Hunslet look nice with 50. Catalans resting a fair few, but Hunslet missing keinhorst and Moore which tempers confidence. The rest don't really excite me, with the caps being quite similar to mine.
Report charlatan April 21, 2013 3:00 PM BST
are SL apparitions like stevo ghosts?
Report STEPTOES YARD April 21, 2013 3:43 PM BST
giants scraped home v batley

were only 4-10 up with 6 mins left and draw 100s

4-13 now with minute left
Report STEPTOES YARD April 21, 2013 3:49 PM BST
york 12-18 down at HT
Report suitangi April 21, 2013 4:19 PM BST
York 22-18 up now, Toulouse 1.03 backers kicking the cat!
Report suitangi April 21, 2013 4:42 PM BST
30-28 FT
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com