Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Ozymandius
09 Jun 12 13:49
| Topic/replies: 18,108 | Blogger: Ozymandius's blog
F**K sake.  Brutal.

Doesn't seem to be able to pass directly off the ground.  Has to pick it up, take a step and then pass it from his midriff.  He eats up precious seconds that his three quarters need.   Decision making suspect. Poor kicking today. Please god he doesn't start for Ireland ever again.

With him and ROG at half back, Munster should be taken to the International Court for Crimes Against Running Rugby.

The jury remains very much out on POM.

I imagine Declan 'No Shoulders' Fitzpatrick will be buying a few Pina Colados for Nigel Owens tonight.  He never let the scrum become a contest.  On what scrumaging there was, he appeared to so well though tbf.
Pause Switch to Standard View Connor Murray
Show More
Report furrelli June 9, 2012 1:51 PM BST
get over yerself, all over him during the match n all....
Report Ozymandius June 9, 2012 2:04 PM BST
Laugh

I was nowhere near the match thread!

Though I did notice you suggesting that Sexton can't take pressure kicks.  Again!
Report furrelli June 9, 2012 2:08 PM BST
Yes, he hides in plain site too....
Report Ozymandius June 9, 2012 2:19 PM BST
You are speaking in tongues.
Report big_dunc June 9, 2012 3:44 PM BST
In fairness, I'd say he was told to delay over the put ins as long as possible. Fitzpatrick looked totally capable though, so after one free kick, he should have been wise to it. The box kick for the opening try was dreadful.

For all his ability under the high ball and abiility to occasionally counter, Rob Kearney is not an international standard 15. He cannot tackle and won't even put his body on the line. I'm sick of the sight of him backing off from contact and then falling backwards, using his own weight and the attacker's momentum, to complete the tackle. It cost at least one try today and is totally unacceotable as the last line of defence.
Report redroar June 9, 2012 3:46 PM BST
He looks great for Leinster and has shown for the Lions that he can do it on the big stage but I'd agree with the points you make on Kearney.
Report big_dunc June 9, 2012 4:22 PM BST
Let's hope Jones puts his injuries behind him in 2013 and hits his straps for Munster. That boy Hanrahan in the U20s looks like a player too so hopefully it's not all doom and gloom.
Report redroar June 10, 2012 12:11 AM BST
Jones will never make it I fear. The lad has redefined the saying "made of glass".
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com