Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
tomdavid
31 Mar 12 20:50
| Topic/replies: 64 | Blogger: tomdavid's blog
Anyone know what Henson is supposed to have done on the plane coming back from Scotland this morning????????????
Show More
Report northanlite March 31, 2012 10:01 PM BST
dunno what the "incident" was but henson is 100% dikhead

why does no one listen to me i could have saved the blues time & money avoiding that waster.
Report tomdavid March 31, 2012 10:16 PM BST
Pity had some talent, but an ego to match. Ten years from now he'll look back and be really sorry for being such a dikhead, and thank his advisors for letting him in those reality shows and not go at it full on. Your a long time retired and with his personality or lack of it he would never have a media career after his playing days finished. Pity he didn't have a Gatland / Edwards coaching team over him in his younger days and not people feeding his ego.
Report northanlite March 31, 2012 10:27 PM BST
no doubt about the talent being there but we can only guess now as to where that talent would have taken him. very foolish lad and it appears he is not getting much wiser.
Report tomdavid March 31, 2012 10:30 PM BST
He'll be very lucky to pick up another pro contract with any club now, don't blame them either.
Report GPT April 1, 2012 7:05 AM BST
Will he never learn,what a sad waste of talent.He might have given us one of the most emorable moments in Welsh rugby but he is a complete d1ck.
Report martin63 April 1, 2012 12:00 PM BST
So what's he done this time?
Report northanlite April 1, 2012 2:00 PM BST
it seems it was not just GH but a a fair few of them were still the worse for drink on the early flight back after a boozy night out in glasgow.
general misbehaviour on the flight apparently and some throwing of ice cubes, which in itself does not sound that bad but i guess it depends how hard you thow 'em and who at.

to be fair they deserved a big night out to celebrate that 31 -3 loss
Report The Bhoys April 1, 2012 3:03 PM BST
hes good no doubt but usually women come first with sportsmen. look at best women and drink
Report RugbyMan April 1, 2012 3:06 PM BST
I reckon they had started before the game started NL. It would explain a lot.
Report northanlite April 1, 2012 3:20 PM BST
hes good no doubt but usually women come first with sportsmen. look at best women and drink

it wasn't the woman that killed him though was it

mind you they usually drive you to drink.
Report TheVis April 1, 2012 4:54 PM BST
Augurs well for the rest of the season that as well.  Not like they've got a big game coming up this week or anything.
Report Mr. Purple April 1, 2012 7:04 PM BST
I wonder if the Leinster lads were all out on the piss last night. To be fair they could probably go out next friday and still beat Cardiff on Saturday!
Report capewine April 1, 2012 7:16 PM BST
they were a disgrace on Froi on the pitch and frankly I was sorry that Baber didn't give Henson a chance. Couldn't have been any worse.
               31-3 suggested that there was a cancer at this club. Now confirmed but it aint just Henson. That's a cop out.
Report BJG April 2, 2012 2:29 PM BST
Sacked by Cardiff with immediate effect

Could nt have happened to a nicer fella! Wat a waste!
Report northanlite April 2, 2012 3:03 PM BST
result for the blues management.

the cynic in me thinks that, while i'm sure he would not behave in such a way, jamie roberts would not be sacked for similar. i would guess henson had been well warned though
Report suitangi April 2, 2012 3:08 PM BST
Rugby league beckons for the pretty boy now...
Report northanlite April 2, 2012 3:22 PM BST
the crusaders have offered 3 sunbed sessions a week and a manicure fortnightly
Report BJG April 2, 2012 3:32 PM BST
GrinLaugh
Report GPT April 2, 2012 10:03 PM BST
Brian Moore sums it up nicely today.
Report Eeternaloptimist April 3, 2012 12:03 AM BST
I've seen this type of individual in so many sports and unless they are prepared to do it for the team and subvert their own egos for the collective they will always be a net drain. Don't waste time on rehabilitation. It hardly ever works. You either get it quickly or you never do. Get rid.
Report blackpood April 3, 2012 8:03 AM BST
Rugby version of Gazza. In the gutter before long. Sad
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com