Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Burt06
30 Jul 21 10:42
| Topic/replies: 3,792 | Blogger: Burt06's blog
DRUG SHAME Scotland’s drug deaths rise for SEVENTH year in a row as Nicola Sturgeon admits ‘shameful’ toll is ‘unacceptable’

DRUG deaths in Scotland have risen for a seventh year in a row, amid the highest annual spike in 25 years.

The shocking increase comes as Nicola Sturgeon admitted the "shameful" death toll is "unacceptable".

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/scottish-news/7479262/scotlands-drug-deaths/

The SNP have been in charge since 2007. And this is just the tip of the iceberg.

If they can't sort out a few smack heads what chance have they got of building a nation?

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 4  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 138
By:
saddo
When: 30 Jul 21 10:44
Drink deaths down though(allegedly), they'll have to enforce a minimum charge per toot.
By:
Burt06
When: 30 Jul 21 10:52
These SNP goons are wrong 'ens. Need sorting out.
By:
Burt06
When: 30 Jul 21 11:04
If they could blame Westminster they would. Bit they cannot.

The SNP -galactico incompetento's.
By:
alun2005
When: 30 Jul 21 11:05
Pleasingly, there is at least one MP in the HoC who is on their case.
Go get 'em Mistress Penny LoveLoveLove

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvLlV39oGmc
By:
bullraider
When: 30 Jul 21 12:27
I don’t know if you saw the bbc programme on this topic aired last night and available on the iplayer under  “psychedelic” but I have always believed and experienced the effect that therapy using this drug ,which is now being synthesised in AMERICA and available to many practitioners with a prescription.
Better known here in Scotland as “pixiecaps” in a natural form and was commonly picked by young and old as a “cure” for the dumps and  used recreationally.
I hope you will find time to watch this programme and let me know your opinions on it’s use in treating depression and ptsd.
I wonder if drugs policy is a devolved matter and open to discussion on the many cases we now witness with suicide ,chronic depression etc.
I look forward to hearing from you.

A letter I wrote to our "drugs minister" in Scotland several months ago,reply came there none!
By:
bullraider
When: 30 Jul 21 12:29
A letter I wrote to our "drugs minister" in Scotland several months ago,reply came there none!

The SNP has a problem that they have no interest in.
By:
Giuseppe
When: 30 Jul 21 13:01
because the SNP have nothing but contempt for the common voter bull
By:
bullraider
When: 30 Jul 21 13:29
I wouldn't say that is the case for the whole snp,I know of several activists within the party who are increasingly dismayed at their inability to grasp where their grassroots supporters are at the moment and are leaving the party.
NS and some ministers are more concerned with keeping their jobs than actually addressing the problems eg drugs,always blaming westminster for their inability to act decisively
By:
casemoney
When: 30 Jul 21 13:41
Looking at Bunters head would drive anyone to drugs .
By:
layingisthewayforward
When: 30 Jul 21 21:04
Headline story on bbc news tonight. What are SNP doing about this, does anyone know?
By:
Giuseppe
When: 30 Jul 21 21:52
fighting transphobia
By:
akabula
When: 30 Jul 21 22:08
After cutting the budget to deal with this problem The snp have not surprisingly sat back and watched as the drug death toll has continued to rise.
After announcing that they wanted the term substance abuse changed to substance misuse as the term abuse was offensive (google if you dont believe that) Humza said that all addicts would be given smart phones. I still cant fathom that one out.
Independence is all that matters to the cult, no matter the cost.
By:
akabula
When: 30 Jul 21 22:12
@AgentP22 on twitter a good source for information on this topic and many others.
By:
casemoney
When: 30 Jul 21 23:06
Humza said that all addicts would be given smart phones.

Dealers Delighted
By:
akabula
When: 30 Jul 21 23:18
Sturgeon today has pledged to deal with the problem.

She stated last year she would take full responsibility for Scotland's drugs deaths and deal with it.
Nothing done in the year to tackle this. This is one failure too many.
She must resign.
By:
akabula
When: 30 Jul 21 23:22
https://twitter.com/i/status/1420058654544482304

Contrary to what she says here she plays on the stupidity of her core support.
By:
winningthought
When: 30 Jul 21 23:52
Scotland’s drug deaths rise for SEVENTH year in a row

Should read "British Brutality Knows No Bounds".

Scum****s.
By:
winningthought
When: 30 Jul 21 23:53
Filthy rapists.
By:
akabula
When: 30 Jul 21 23:59
https://twitter.com/i/status/1183725776136523776

Nearly 2 years ago and still nothing done other than trying to blame Westminster.
By:
winningthought
When: 31 Jul 21 00:03
"trying" Grin

The circle is getting smaller and smaller. The Brits are going to eat their own. Its happening right now Laugh
By:
akabula
When: 31 Jul 21 00:07
You should try coming on here sober WT, you might post something sensible.
By:
winningthought
When: 31 Jul 21 00:15
Anybody how isn't a member of scumfeckers PLC is drunk, right?
By:
winningthought
When: 31 Jul 21 00:17
So sad you get destroyed by a 'drunken' paddy. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.
By:
akabula
When: 31 Jul 21 00:18
Laugh You missed out the word delusional. Good-night, I'll leave you to your ramblings.
By:
winningthought
When: 31 Jul 21 00:20
That's all you got? PATHETIC.
By:
winningthought
When: 31 Jul 21 00:29
Pathetic confirmed Sad

Start getting used to your new reality.
By:
Giuseppe
When: 31 Jul 21 00:35
please don't compare Trump to Sturgeon
By:
Giuseppe
When: 31 Jul 21 00:35
still waiting on that ETH winninthought
By:
winningthought
When: 31 Jul 21 00:39
Giuseppe Joined: 21 Jun 05
Replies: 1533831 Jul 21 00:35 
please don't compare Trump to Sturgeon

Agreed. We should be concentrating on trying to split the difference between Hillary Clinton and Boris Johnson. Best I can tell, Hildawg had balls.
By:
Giuseppe
When: 31 Jul 21 00:41
great resume the Hilldowg

most qualified person ever to run for president
By:
Giuseppe
When: 31 Jul 21 00:42
if she is a person

there are some who believe she is a reptilian
By:
winningthought
When: 31 Jul 21 00:42
Like I said, very hard to split the two.
By:
winningthought
When: 31 Jul 21 00:43
Hillary: UUUuuuuge balls.
BoJo: not so much.
By:
Giuseppe
When: 31 Jul 21 00:44
i wouldn't say Boris was that well qualified
By:
winningthought
When: 31 Jul 21 00:45
I have it down as a push.
By:
politicspunter
When: 31 Jul 21 06:54
As UK drugs policy is the responsibility of Westminster and is not devolved to any of the home nations, I am not clear why Sturgeon is being blamed for anything at all.
By:
Magic__Daps
When: 31 Jul 21 09:07
layingisthewayforward
Date Joined: 08 Sep 05
Add contact | Send message
30 Jul 21 21:04
Headline story on bbc news tonight. What are SNP doing about this, does anyone know?

Hopefully more important issues, which is getting staff to add pronouns to their emails. Priorities, it's all about priorities.
By:
akabula
When: 31 Jul 21 15:27
The BBC had a GP on defending the Scottish Government.
A Dr Budd of the Scottish Drug Forum.
All Westminsters fault of course.
Allowed to state his case without question.
Impartial?
A simple check reveals the Scottish Drug Forum receive funding from the Scottish Government.
By:
Just Checking
When: 31 Jul 21 22:30
You just know clicking on a thread like this nauseating SNP supporters will be on it lying. Such as the famous SNP supporter pretending to be a Tory above.

"As UK drugs policy is the responsibility of Westminster and is not devolved to any of the home nations, I am not clear why Sturgeon is being blamed for anything at all."

Sturgeon's government is in charge of Education, Health Education, Drugs Education, Social Care, the NHS, Policing, Drugs Rehab, and much more.
She was personally in charge when drug rehabilitation was slashed to the bone, the number of Scottish rehab beds and places has totally collapsed.
She has been in charge as FM for years as she underfunded it, spraying money around on rubbish like foreign aid or baby boxes for middle class families or Gaelic signage initiatives.
Now BELATEDLY as it's become a hot potato, she is finally throwing money at it to try and patch up the chronic underfunding the SNP created in the place.

If it's not her responsbility area, how in the blazes can she be throwing 250 million extra at it precisely to solve the problem?
It would be moronic to even consider that she has no responsibility when the above increase in funding to solve it clearly shows it is precisely her responsibility in the first place. I mean it makes no sense whatsoever to even suggest otherwise.

Give me strength.
Page 1 of 4  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com