Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
lord skywalker
07 Dec 20 13:12
| Topic/replies: 2,467 | Blogger: lord skywalker's blog
countless moans about dom cumms brreakin the rules but what rita ora did was far worse, private concert performence in egypt then flew back didnt self isolate for two weeks instead throws a  birthday party for up to 30 people then claims she will stump up the 10k to make up for it , kensington/chelsea council say they have no record of any money being paid.
Pause Switch to Standard View formites moan about dom cumms but...
Show More
Report 1st time poster December 7, 2020 1:22 PM GMT
because cummiungs/tory mp,s defending him saying just use your common sense,give everyone the green light from then on,
ora,s doing /done what the RIGHT think everyone shpould be doing,but because they,ve got her labelled as a leftie they feel they have to have a pop at her,whilst singing the praises of the likes of laurence fox for doing it,
more conflicted right wing knicker elastic twanging
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- December 7, 2020 1:28 PM GMT
Ora has been stupid, but
she's not in government.

Cummings gave everybody an
excuse with him breaking the
rules then hosting a lie fest
in Downing Street to cling
onto power.

Johnson's failure to sack him
rendered himself impotent.
Report Sergeant Cecil December 7, 2020 1:30 PM GMT

Dec 7, 2020 -- 1:28PM, ----you-have-to-laugh--- wrote:

Ora has been stupid, butshe's not in government. Cummings gave everybody anexcuse with him breaking therules then hosting a lie festin Downing Street to clingonto power. Johnson's failure to sack himrendered himself impotent.

Spot on. As soon as he didn't sack him he lost all authority and goodwill.

Report politicspunter December 7, 2020 1:30 PM GMT
Rita Ora works for Boris Johnson? News to me.
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- December 7, 2020 1:31 PM GMT
In his dreams pp, in his dreams
Report lord skywalker December 7, 2020 1:32 PM GMT
i dont know why i bother, its not conflicted at all ,she should be setting an example being a high profile star yet she clearly doesnt give a s...e and does what she wants.
Report A_T December 7, 2020 1:34 PM GMT
lock her up - and Dom too
Report Sergeant Cecil December 7, 2020 1:34 PM GMT
What are you on about? She's just a regular citizen who happens to be famous. Yes, she's an idiot, but to draw a comparison with Cummings who was dictating COVID policy is deranged.
Report dave1357 December 7, 2020 1:36 PM GMT
burt6of8 will be very annoyed with lord shytalker making a second thread about this nothing issue.
Report 1st time poster December 7, 2020 1:36 PM GMT
i doubt a soul in the land no,s ora,s views on restrictions
cummings helped draft the rules,

you,ll get there in the end
Report lord skywalker December 7, 2020 1:37 PM GMT
it happended months ago, get over it cecil
Report 1st time poster December 7, 2020 1:37 PM GMT
you put the thread up you daft kooont
Report dave1357 December 7, 2020 1:39 PM GMT
Grin
Report lord skywalker December 7, 2020 1:39 PM GMT
it happended most normal people move on but not in here leftie formites still slamming dom ****, he made a mistake but so did millions of other people by breaking rules left right & center
Report A_T December 7, 2020 1:41 PM GMT
the force is weak in skywalker
Report lord skywalker December 7, 2020 1:44 PM GMT
as usual you cant get a normal conversation on here just insults
Report 1st time poster December 7, 2020 1:44 PM GMT
you put the thread up you stupid, moron,stop putting them up might help people forget
Report 1st time poster December 7, 2020 1:45 PM GMT
local loony puts thread up about cummings complains they wont forget about cummings when they reply, LaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report lord skywalker December 7, 2020 1:45 PM GMT
see what i mean, thick is being kind to you
Report 1st time poster December 7, 2020 1:46 PM GMT
only one bloke ,making a fool of himself on his own thread
Report lord skywalker December 7, 2020 1:47 PM GMT
you are still replying, are you the village idiot or something
Report Sergeant Cecil December 7, 2020 1:49 PM GMT
You started the thread bringing it up. Do you not get the difference between a regular person breaking the rules and the person who made the rules breaking them?
Report 1st time poster December 7, 2020 2:01 PM GMT
next time try
ANYONE WANT TO SLAG RITA ORA OFF,SIGN IN HERE,
if not dont read any further
Report Dotchinite December 7, 2020 2:12 PM GMT
Who is this person?
Report PorcupineorPineapple December 7, 2020 2:31 PM GMT
I just want to point out that if there's a job going to make Rita Ora moan, I'm your man.
Report Fatslogger December 7, 2020 2:49 PM GMT

Dec 7, 2020 -- 2:12PM, Dotchinite wrote:

Who is this person?

Judging from the thrust of the thread, she must be Cummings’ replacement as policy director at number 10, or in some comparably critical government role.

Report the old nanny ;-) December 7, 2020 3:01 PM GMT
Oras Mother Frontline Nurse , Ora big campaign to help the Frontliners ,STANDARD behaviour

Same thing Lineker everyone should wear a mask , Out shopping 2 days later no mask .

On the Ora front Given her Mum maybe dedicated to the Job , But would she not have given her a few quid to get out of the way for a while ?
Report the old nanny ;-) December 7, 2020 3:03 PM GMT
As for a Politician breaking the Law , These celebs as are much in the Public eye , If not more in Oras case will have many young followers .
Report Sergeant Cecil December 7, 2020 3:27 PM GMT
Yes, but they don't set the rules that they're breaking.
Report lfc1971 December 7, 2020 3:44 PM GMT
The op is correct , you can’t criticize Cummings ( not that he did anything wrong) if you break the law yourself
Her mothers at it now as well , lol , musf run in the family
Report lord skywalker December 7, 2020 11:40 PM GMT
cummings didnt actually break any rules cecil and as a parent also i might of done the same, like nanny said rita ora has many millions of young fans and it really doesnt look good partying with 30-40 people with no masks
Report salmon spray December 8, 2020 9:49 AM GMT
I'm quite happy to condemn Rita Ora but it will almost certainly damage her career whereas Dom didn't suffer until he had a spat with his boss's girlfriend many months later. I use "boss" very loosely of course.
Report 1st time poster December 8, 2020 10:05 AM GMT
not going over old ground but police confirmed cummings did break the rules
more interesting now cummings no longer has the BUILD A FENCE AROUND THE DOMSTER,from downing st.durham police/scotland yard are now reviewing/investigating the 250 page dossier they were given that they say proves cummings stayed longer in barnard castle,made a return journey to durham etc
and i expect in time we,ll find cummings lied and johnson lied by saying he,d seen evidence that proved cummings couldnt have been in durham on the 2nd occasion
Report lfc1971 December 8, 2020 10:13 AM GMT
It’s important not to ask for someone to lose their job if they don’t deserve to lose their job
As Cummings didn’t break any rules he didn’t deserve to lose his job
Report 1st time poster December 8, 2020 10:50 AM GMT
no lose it because carrie and dylan decide your time is up, LaughLaugh
Report 1st time poster December 8, 2020 11:33 AM GMT
LOL
KAY BURLEY stood down by sky for breaking covid rules,
her and 9 fellow sky presenter,s were celebrating her 60th party  at a mea,/back to her house etc, breaking tier 2 rules
she,s coming out with worse excuses than cummings ,trying to bat away each breach,stood at taxi  rank needing a pish nipping in to a pub etc
sky not mentioning it of course LaughLaugh,
wonder which tory will get the pleasure of holding these gimps feet to the fire Laugh
Report salmon spray December 8, 2020 12:11 PM GMT
Couldn't have happened to a nicer woman      Wink
Report Akak December 8, 2020 12:15 PM GMT
Kay Burley vile woman. How did she ever survive her comment regarding Maddie Macann when she first went missing. "Has Maddie come a cropper?"
Report mafeking December 8, 2020 1:23 PM GMT
that's the trouble when you're always on your high horse. you risk falling off

how can they let her near a government minister again? credibility absolutely shot to pieces
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- December 8, 2020 2:01 PM GMT
Piers Morgan career undamaged by...
Report the old nanny ;-) December 8, 2020 2:20 PM GMT
I had been waiting for a taxi at 11pm to get home. Desperate for the loo I briefly popped into another restaurant to spend a penny. I can only apologise 2/2

So she stands around waiting for taxis  LaughLaugh Righty Oh
Report the old nanny ;-) December 8, 2020 2:21 PM GMT
A quick investigation of what taxi Firm Sky uses will soon reveal a different story
Report the old nanny ;-) December 8, 2020 2:23 PM GMT
All of these people will have access to an Account held with a particular firm , Why had she not booked her Ride home or called for one from the Venue ?
Report 1st time poster December 8, 2020 2:33 PM GMT
they,d been for a meal only aloud with people in your own household,unless they sat outside
4 of them went back to her house,unless they sat outside
but no word they did and she isnt denying going back to her home
Report mafeking December 8, 2020 3:38 PM GMT
beth rigby in the dock as well. maybe we won't be subjected to any of her ridiculously stupid questions at govt press conferences for a while

rather unfortunate that she asked cummings at his press conference is it one rule for you and another for everyone else. oh dear
Report 1st time poster December 8, 2020 3:53 PM GMT
to be clear and for the avoidance of doubt
any presenter on skynews today
didnt get invited to kay burley,s 60th birthday party
Laugh
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com