Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
OnePercenter
09 Nov 19 18:10
| Topic/replies: 7,523 | Blogger: OnePercenter's blog
Haven't really seen the maths wizard this campaign.
Pause Switch to Standard View Is Diane Abbot lying low?
Show More
Report flushgordon1 November 9, 2019 6:22 PM GMT
Practising her limbo.
Report moisok November 9, 2019 6:23 PM GMT
Dawn has replaced her with the giraffes and her billionaire friend,  plenty more hypocrites to come.
Report OnePercenter November 9, 2019 6:26 PM GMT
Billionaire friend?
Report Dr Crippen November 9, 2019 6:29 PM GMT
She's waiting for another spot on the Radio 4 Today programme.

Which is the only place where they're not likely to put her on the spot.

Although it goes without saying that Marr would give her an easy time as well.
Report moisok November 9, 2019 6:29 PM GMT
this is spiv propaganda but while jeremy was clobbering the rich etc and billionaires   and quite right too

dear Dawn(giraffe) was off for top nosh on the thames with her billionaire friend and his yacht

You can bet she got a contribution for him
Report moisok November 9, 2019 6:29 PM GMT
from him
Report pan07 November 9, 2019 6:35 PM GMT
any policies u ****
Report Dr Crippen November 9, 2019 7:04 PM GMT
Emily Thornberry is Labour's biggest vote loser.
Thundering Thornberry with a face that could turn milk sour.
Report jucel69 November 9, 2019 7:48 PM GMT

Nov 9, 2019 -- 1:04PM, Dr Crippen wrote:

Emily Thornberry is Labour's biggest vote loser. Thundering Thornberry with a face that could turn milk sour.

They have a selection of absolutely useless twats at their disposal!

Report moondan November 9, 2019 8:36 PM GMT
We live in times where image is 99% and both partys have so much to learn about presentation. Boris is a clown but he wont be funny running the country especially when the shxt hits the fan as it surely will.
The world is growing up and many countries do not share our belief that we brits are in anyway superior and some have long memories of our actual past and revenge is not the last thing on their minds.
There is no doubt in my mind that the Tories have created Corbyn as much as they have created the county lines drug gangs.
Some might not understand how I arrive at that conclusion but that shows how little they understand and sadly never will.
Report moondan November 9, 2019 8:36 PM GMT
We live in times where image is 99% and both partys have so much to learn about presentation. Boris is a clown but he wont be funny running the country especially when the shxt hits the fan as it surely will.
The world is growing up and many countries do not share our belief that we brits are in anyway superior and some have long memories of our actual past and revenge is not the last thing on their minds.
There is no doubt in my mind that the Tories have created Corbyn as much as they have created the county lines drug gangs.
Some might not understand how I arrive at that conclusion but that shows how little they understand and sadly never will.
Report dambuster November 9, 2019 8:55 PM GMT
I wouldn't trust Diane Flabbot with an Abacus
Report differentdrum November 9, 2019 8:57 PM GMT
To be fair it is difficult to find people to use when most of the frontbench are useless and most of the others can't stand weasel.
Report impossible123 November 9, 2019 9:28 PM GMT
Why do you think it's a common consensus of political commentators and electorate our MPs are sh1t? Because they truly are, absolutely carp.
Report flushgordon1 November 9, 2019 9:32 PM GMT
The main reason is there are far too many of the parasitic lawyer class ,
Report flushgordon1 November 9, 2019 9:32 PM GMT
And women.
Report jucel69 November 9, 2019 9:40 PM GMT
Report OnePercenter November 9, 2019 9:49 PM GMT
How embarrassing to be too thick to appear on TV during this election campaign.
Report peckerdunne November 9, 2019 9:57 PM GMT

And so it is!
Report OnePercenter November 9, 2019 10:03 PM GMT
The Yellow van is on its way
Report moisok November 9, 2019 11:29 PM GMT
very few have lived in the real world - or appear not to have - by their behaviour and attitude in the westmonster bubble

I was thinking about knocking out something of my political experience but can't be ersed.

except !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I remember opening the Morning Star at a cafe and b&b run by a couple who were communist party members - politics was what others did - I was only interested in women, money and booze.

On the inside page they ran a regular article - it was about what MPs earned etc  - and listed this chappie - a Liberal - he had several directorships !!   Of course I never understood it except HOW COULD A BLOKE BE AN MP AND HAVE SEVERAL OTHER JOBS

I soon got fkn political after that hahahah

I tell yer   - the corruption keeps going to this day  - WAKE UP EVERYONE
Report mjt November 10, 2019 1:45 AM GMT
If Labour were somehow to form a government on the back of an incredibly unstable coalition then Abbot would surely be sacrificed.

I know we laugh at the ridiculousness of Labour's leadership team but poor old Diane really is about a mile out of her depth.
Report OnePercenter November 10, 2019 9:16 AM GMT
In a Labour run world Diane Abbott would replace Rachel Riley!
Report flushgordon1 November 10, 2019 9:48 AM GMT
Only whilst she's on maternity leave ,
Report impossible123 November 10, 2019 9:28 PM GMT
She went to Harrow County School and Cambridge - a smart woman. She became a Labour MP after the deselection of the sitting MP for Hackney North and Stoke Newington; became Shadow Health Secretary after the resignation of the then Secretary; became Home Secretary after the resignation of another.

In 2015 she was unsuccessful in her bid to be nominated for Labour's London Mayorial Election .
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com