Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Angoose
26 Sep 19 14:47
| Topic/replies: 24,312 | Blogger: Angoose's blog
Johnson was even criticised by his own sister, Rachel, who told Sky: “I do think it was particularly tasteless for those grieving a mother, MP and friend to say the best way to honour her memory is to deliver the thing she and her family campaigned against.

“I think it was a very tasteless way of referring to the memory of a murdered MP, murdered by someone who said ‘Britain first’, of the far-right tendency, which you could argue is being whipped up by this sort of language.

“My brother is using words like surrender and capitulation as if the people standing in the way of the blessed will of the people as defined by 17.4m votes in 2016 should be hung, drawn, quartered, tarred and feathered. I think that is highly reprehensible language to use.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

His senior adviser, Dominic Cummings, was shortly afterwards confronted on the parliamentary estate by the Labour MP Karl Turner, who said MPs including himself had received more death threats. Cummings responded: “Well, vote for a deal then.”

So, the language continues : Do what I tell you to do and the death threats will stop.
Pause Switch to Standard View First His Brother, Now His Sister Is...
Show More
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- September 26, 2019 3:22 PM BST
when abuse is all you have, and your own family call you out
its time to take another look.
Report geordie1956 September 26, 2019 3:28 PM BST
Johnson has no tact; no manners; no civility nor any sense of morality or contrition
What a good education you must pay for at Eton  ...
Report Dr Crippen September 26, 2019 3:31 PM BST
Ask Jewish people what they think of the Labour party these days.
Report InsiderTrader September 26, 2019 3:32 PM BST
He did not bring Jo Cox into the debate.

That was a Labour MP.
Report Pete Watermelon September 26, 2019 3:34 PM BST
Oh look. It's another pointless biased lefty post from the lefty geezer with too much time on his hands.
Report geordie1956 September 26, 2019 3:39 PM BST
If you don't like it then don't read it ... silly billyTongue Out
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com