Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Comrade_Karla
06 May 16 22:52
| Topic/replies: 2,910 | Blogger: Comrade_Karla's blog
Having spent the past 7 weeks in and around the EU parliament it saddens me to say that I saw very little public service and far too  much self service.

The arguments I had with several lobbyists and PAs once almost resulted in me been assulted, but a security guard calmed things down.

Whilst I agree totally with the ideals of the EU I am afraid what I have witnessed is simply unaccptable, therefore I will vote leave.
Pause Switch to Standard View I have decided to vote for Brexit.
Show More
Report unitedbiscuits May 6, 2016 10:58 PM BST
That is a real shame Comrade.
Report bongo May 6, 2016 11:03 PM BST
Crikey. I thought Leicester City was a shock.
Report Ski-Wiz May 6, 2016 11:09 PM BST
Well... what were you doing there and what are the DETAILS.
Report wildmanfromborneo May 6, 2016 11:28 PM BST
Any genuine left winger is voting to leave.

Anyone with any pride in their country is voting to leave.

The people who want you to stay in are Goldman Sachs and big business who want the cheap labour.
Report Eeternaloptimist May 7, 2016 2:13 AM BST
Extremely poor bait. Riddled with errors and inconsistency.

Must do better.
Report Arleystation May 7, 2016 10:18 AM BST
"been assulted" rather gives it awayLaugh
Report Dr Crippen May 7, 2016 10:29 AM BST
C_K is correct.
The EU is a gravy train for politicians. That's why so many politicians are so keen on preserving it.
The others like Cameron and co. have the added reason that they are in the grip of big business who want the EU for the ready supply of cheap labour it provides them, along with keeping wages down.

There's no ''up the workers'' as far as the EU is concerned. Well not British workers anyway.
Report Eeternaloptimist May 7, 2016 10:38 AM BST
If the Comrade's personna was to be believed she is the ultimate gravy train rider and thus lack of political accountability and notions of common decency simply wouldn't register. "She" also grossly overplayed "her" hand by implying that whilst she thinks the EU is a wonderful thing she wasn't going to vote to stay in because someone had been nasty to "her". The next episode in the charade will see "her" wish to seek the dissolution of the UK on the basis that someone looked at "her" in a strange way on the tube.

FRAUD.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com