Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
mjt
02 Apr 15 23:08
| Topic/replies: 1,612 | Blogger: mjt's blog
There will be many more polling twists and turns before the GE i'm sure but the perceived ceiling has been breached and momentum looks ominous for Ed.
Pause Switch to Standard View Tories break through and hit 37% in...
Show More
Report Just Checking April 2, 2015 11:18 PM BST
Ed's performance tonight was pretty bad. Hands up I don't like him, but that creepy way he stared into the camera as he was babbling on about Zero Hour Contracts (their latest soundbite to repeat to death) was not good.
Report Dotchinite April 2, 2015 11:21 PM BST
Cameron was equally bad if not worse. This will be a rogue poll and Labour will soon regain the lead.
Report Eeternaloptimist April 2, 2015 11:25 PM BST
Of the three main party leaders I thouht Clegg was slightly the best and showed why he resonated in 2010. I doubt it will do his party much good though. Cameron was diluted as PM by being amongst so many others and didn't shine at all. Those who voted for Miliband in the leadership debate must be shaking their heads now. This really is the election they could and should win.
Report tonkability April 2, 2015 11:32 PM BST
Total garbage 7 in a debate the media are taking people as fools  wouldn't give it the time of day just watched 2 episode of Breaking Bad instead .
Report Just Checking April 2, 2015 11:43 PM BST
tonkability is probably the wisest man of the night ;)
Report thegiggilo April 2, 2015 11:43 PM BST
Absolutely zero chance of the tories polling higher than 35% and same for labour party...
Report CJ70 April 3, 2015 1:34 PM BST

Apr 2, 2015 -- 5:43PM, thegiggilo wrote:

Absolutely zero chance of the tories polling higher than 35% and same for labour party...

Want a private wager on that?

Report BARROWBOY April 3, 2015 2:04 PM BST
Whoever advises Milliband should be filling shelves at tescos.They send him out on his latest crusade on zero hour contracts without realising that they're common practice within the labour party.No wonder they cant make any headway when they stumble from one own goal to the next.
Report Howdi April 3, 2015 2:09 PM BST
I'm in agreement with original poster if next few polls state 37% for Tories could just be a case of how far. Labour want win mist seats with Milliband, the reason, he just isn't sharp enough.
Report Howdi April 3, 2015 2:10 PM BST
8want = won't
Report BARROWBOY April 3, 2015 2:18 PM BST
Milliband 8/11 with PP not to be leader by end of year.Surely should labour bomb in the election this is a gimme.
Report Howdi April 3, 2015 2:43 PM BST
it is but no real value as he is 11/8 on here to be the next PM. (Winner takes all in May)
Report tony57 April 3, 2015 3:10 PM BST
barrowboy, if labour bomb..its a bet..if labour are not in gov ..he,ll walk.
Report BARROWBOY April 3, 2015 3:13 PM BST
there is a little bit of insurance in the bet,in that he may cobble together a minority govt that is unworkable leading to a 2nd election later in the year.
Report tony57 April 3, 2015 3:17 PM BST
the polls are all over the place..all this 37% break thru,,one poll has labour on 36% is 1% that big a difference?..i didn't see the poll that has them on 37% but ive seen the torys on 36% I think the poll of polls has them 34% each..i think the torys are ahead personally but maybe 34-32..
Report tony57 April 3, 2015 3:21 PM BST
what people forget is the marginal polls have labour ahead..not by much..but ahead..and I think the ukip issue will hurt the torys more than people think..and could put labour in a few seats by default as it were..i don't see it as visa versa..i just don't think ukip get the same support from labour voters..
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com