Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Eeternaloptimist
01 May 12 20:46
| Topic/replies: 38,236 | Blogger: Eeternaloptimist's blog
We had it on good authority two weeks ago that he would be gone by now. LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Pause Switch to Standard View Has David Cameron resigned?
Show More
Report ClayDavis May 1, 2012 8:46 PM BST
Yawn yawn yawn
Report Eeternaloptimist May 1, 2012 8:48 PM BST
LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report worcesterwilly May 1, 2012 11:28 PM BST
Another lie...

ETERNALLIAR!
Report ClayDavis May 1, 2012 11:37 PM BST
He always lies Willy
Report Doob May 1, 2012 11:38 PM BST
I believe it is the Autumn now ... which he has always predicted apparently LaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report Eeternaloptimist May 1, 2012 11:43 PM BST
wally wanted to do a double on a Hollande victory and Cameron being out. At least one of his runners didn't fall at the first. What a plonker. LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report xmoneyx May 2, 2012 4:59 AM BST
his tongue is down someone elses tonsils
Report worcesterwilly May 2, 2012 10:26 AM BST
so once again ETERNALLIAR ...you LIE!

You take a comment about the possibilty of Cameron being gone before Sarcozy and turn it in to the ETERNALLIAR speak that I said something more than what I said.....

Then you post your lies with loads of silly smiles...

YOU ARE THE WORST KIND OF INTERNET TROLL....a little man who is a big bully incapable of reasoned debate...
Report sibaroni May 2, 2012 10:28 AM BST
I can't be trawling through all the threads, but I am absolutely certain that Willy was telling us the coalition would be over within a year of the general Election.
Report Lampus May 2, 2012 10:33 AM BST
cameron have resigned himself to  have  more gates
then any  other  PM  in the history of politics

Said local  tory bigwig
Report Eeternaloptimist May 2, 2012 12:10 PM BST
wally

You made a prediction that Cameron would be out within two weeks. Why deny it?
Report worcesterwilly May 2, 2012 4:09 PM BST
No I did NOT....

I sarcastically commented that he may not survive as long as Sarcozy if things continued to get any worse...

I know you are an ETERNAL LIAR and a TORY TROLL but even you must understand sarcasm and wit!
Report ClayDavis May 2, 2012 5:10 PM BST
These Tories are not very good at FACTS
Report Eeternaloptimist May 2, 2012 9:08 PM BST
wally

You stand condemned because of all your previous crazy predictions. By all means dig up this one and point out where it said that it was contingent on things getting worse. All I remember is a bald assertion that he would be gone in two weeks. Of course now the two weeks have gone you are scrabbling around trying to recover the tattered remnants of your reputation. Oops. Silly me. REPUTATION? LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report NEARCTIC May 4, 2012 8:06 AM BST
that guy who runs that tory website was hinting he could even be replaced by the next election

doubt that will happen but it shows the knives are out for him amongst his own party
Report worcesterwilly May 4, 2012 9:48 AM BST
I have LONG said he wont survive 2012.....we will see!
Report ClayDavis May 4, 2012 10:10 AM BST
He may not survive until 2015! Tories are a ruthless bunch
Report sfc1976 May 4, 2012 10:26 AM BST
Has anyone ever resigned on the back of mid-term local election results??!!  Crackpots mongs!
Report worcesterwilly May 4, 2012 10:36 AM BST
who is saying anyone will resign???...

Cameron would be wise to recall what The Tories dis to Thatcher....

The 1922 Committee will be lining up a right wing stalking horse soon enough....

Someone untainted by Cameron who is NOT a Toff...

I will even give you  a name of someone who as a non-Tory I would certainly fear....in fact 2 names...

David Davis

Daniel Hannah

BRAND CAMERON is phucked.....

Cameron is not up to the job, he wont listen, he has no credible policy ideas, he lacks intellect, there is no depth to his vision, he is a toff who is out of touch , he lies, he will not take responsibility, he is linked to corruption and sleaze and  crucially he has trodden on so many own his own to get where he is that there is little or no loyalty for him...he was handed an open goal and has failed spectatculary....
Report Eeternaloptimist May 4, 2012 10:37 AM BST
wally

Come on man. Your reputation for honesty and integrity is on the line. LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh Whip that pistol out and get to work. Where is the quote you fraud?
Report worcesterwilly May 4, 2012 10:40 AM BST
what are you talking about..

TYPICAL TROLL...

you ignore the real issues to make personal attacks...

go and play with the equally ridiculous Mrs Mensch if thats your game

TORIES = LOSERS

LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh

The man or boy we know not which who attacks the public service day in day out claims (as we cant believe a word he says to have been) a nurse, a policeman and a fireman.....erm.....what private sector are they in??...

ETERNALLIAR - an utterly and complete humiliated and beaten TROLL!
Report Eeternaloptimist May 4, 2012 10:48 AM BST
Don't go having another breakdown on me. I'm merely asking you to supply your quote. After all you have denied it and gone into full meltdown mode. I would have thought you would be most eager to clarify. If you aren't why is that? Caught telling porkies again?
Report worcesterwilly May 4, 2012 10:57 AM BST
TROLL!

Reported
Report Eeternaloptimist May 4, 2012 11:00 AM BST
LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh

LYING FRAUD.

REPORTED.
Report Eeternaloptimist May 4, 2012 11:01 AM BST
Where is the quote billy? LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report Eeternaloptimist May 4, 2012 11:02 AM BST
Did you teach Walter Mitty everything he knew but not everything you know?  LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report Eeternaloptimist May 4, 2012 11:02 AM BST
The coalition will be gone in months. SMASH
Report Eeternaloptimist May 4, 2012 11:03 AM BST
Cameron's "affair" will be public knowledge before the conference. - BANG.
Report Eeternaloptimist May 4, 2012 11:04 AM BST
Cameron will be gone in two weeks. - WALLOP.
Report Eeternaloptimist May 4, 2012 11:04 AM BST
Wally draped out again. Bring out your dead. Bring out your dead. LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report Eeternaloptimist May 4, 2012 5:43 PM BST
Poor wally. Calls me a liar and then point blank refuses to post his quote. Anybody would think he had something to hide. Anybody would think he had something to be ashamed of. Err. Something else to be ashamed of. LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report bongo May 4, 2012 10:28 PM BST
Go easy for a little longer on poor Mike the wandering Worcester Soothsayer:

worcesterwilly 24 Apr 12 15:25 
Th way things are going at Leveson the odds right now are the Sarcozy will be French President longer than Camera-on will be PM....

I'd give them  both less than 2 weeks

No doubt he'll claim a 'correct' prediction if Cameron goes between Sarkozy and the Olympics though - that's how mediums make a living, clinging to the right in principle when wrong in practice angle to whatever is said.
Report Eeternaloptimist May 4, 2012 11:20 PM BST
I'd give them both less than 2 weeks

As clear as an especially clear dear it seems. I wonder if Billy will dare show his face to attempt to weasel his way out or is it off to the straightjacket and ECT without passing Go? LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report Eeternaloptimist May 4, 2012 11:22 PM BST
He'll be sweating on a Hollande win so he can at least claim he was half way right in the same way he begs his psychiatrist to see him as halfway sane. LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report worcesterwilly May 5, 2012 11:19 AM BST
typical TROLLING ETERNALLIAR...

Some people are constructive

Some people add to debate

YOU ARE A SAD SICK LITTLE TORY TROLL LIAR...

Ex nurse, ex copper, ex fireman , ex directory no doubt SAD TROLL
Report Eeternaloptimist May 5, 2012 1:47 PM BST
I'd give them both less than 2 weeks

The evidence speaks for itself Billy. You are the one calling people liars without any evidence but the evidence just keeps on mounting up against you. Guilty as charged. Take that sucker down. LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report worcesterwilly May 5, 2012 4:44 PM BST
TROLL
Report Eeternaloptimist May 5, 2012 9:46 PM BST
IS THAT WHAT TROLLS DO? SMASH DOPES?  LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report treetop May 5, 2012 10:13 PM BST
Kelvin Mckenzie says he has had £1000 on Cameron being gone by November at 10/1 with a bookmaker. Not a bad bet and he probably knows more than most of us about what is to come out.
Report Eeternaloptimist May 5, 2012 10:22 PM BST
Not bad odds 10-1. I'll bet wally got similar odds for his bet that Cameron would be gone in two weeks. He's a shrewdie is ole wally. Wink Done his dough though. But a shrewdie down to his blue suede shoes. LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report worcesterwilly May 6, 2012 10:52 AM BST
The 10/1 has been BUSTED..

NOW 4/1

Apparently Dave has been send Rebekah Brookes "dozens of texts per day"...according to BBC/SKY
Report sibaroni May 6, 2012 11:04 AM BST
The 10/1 has been BUSTED..

He is right, I just checked.  All £4 available at this price has been taken - BUSTED.

Laugh
Report Lampus May 6, 2012 11:59 AM BST
Cameron will  go  after  brooks  and   coulson
put him in  the  dock

if  M.I.5  don t put them in the bag first
Report PierreLaRogue May 6, 2012 4:34 PM BST
I've been saying for months this moron and his whole cabinet of morons needs to go, get Boris in there and then maybe tories can have a chance in the next election.
Report treetop May 6, 2012 7:48 PM BST
You have to be out of your mind to contemplate Boris as Prime Minister ! Mayor of london may be a tolerable joke as london takes itself so seriously.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com