Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
daz55o
09 Mar 12 23:39
| Topic/replies: 1,222 | Blogger: daz55o's blog
Please tell me if I am racist....

I live in an area of almost total white people.

Apart from one or two blacks and a few asians who generally are shop owners.....I dont have any problems with these people and I shop in their shops.

I have a business that realies on local trade........

1) I dont think my business would survice in an area which was populated by more asians/blacks than whites.

2) I would never move into an area which had more asians/blacks than whites.

That said I dont have anything against these people on the whole as long as they dont cause me harm. But I do not want to be outnumbered by them.

AM I A RACIST?
Pause Switch to Standard View AM I A RACIST.
Show More
Report Capt__F March 9, 2012 11:41 PM GMT
not a pimp r u
Report six gun March 9, 2012 11:43 PM GMT
Daz you used the word "coloured" on the other thread.
I was shocked.
You are a total racist scum bag. I'm must tell you I cannot speak to you now. You are pure scum SadSadSadWink
Report Capt__F March 9, 2012 11:45 PM GMT
I'm switching to Persil
Report daz55o March 9, 2012 11:50 PM GMT
i did know the word coloured was a bad word.
Report six gun March 10, 2012 12:04 AM GMT

Mar 9, 2012 -- 11:50PM, daz55o wrote:

i did know the word coloured was a bad word.

You did know or did not know?

You are supposed to say "people of colour" and not "coloured people."

How does that make a person racist. Brainwashing the sheeple.

Stupid - everyone should say coloured. It is pathetic. If everyone stuck two fingers up and ignored these freaks their power would be gone in a second.

No you are not racist on that basis of what you say.

You say your business might not survive if there were more non-whites.
Depends on the business - but let's say it is true.
You can't afford for the area to change. It is a survival thing.

The word racist was created as a control word. It is used by anti-racists who are the real racists. sibaroni laughs when I say he is a racist. He will deny that til the end of time but what he wants will run down the English culture and as I explained will eventually mean that large tracts of England are hardly recognisable. He is in Chester - he doesn't see it happening. He should come pay me or moisok a visit.

I do not hate any race. I have big issues with Zionists but I don't feel hate towards Jews. The Jews I have know have been great. I shared a house with Jews for two years. Fantastic crowd.

You might not like people who is not white English. That does not make you a racist. It does not mean you dislike them, you could be neutral. Who says you must like all people. You like your own people. Like to be with your own people. You like your own culture. If you properly read all the stuff I say you will realise I actually prefer to be with non English people - I chose to live where I am but that does not stop me complaining about what is happening to English society in general.

Wanting to be with your own people is normal the world over. When the USSR broke down lots of countries popped out of the woodwork. When Yugoslavia broke down it was the same. People want their own nations, their own people and their own culture. It is normal, natural and right.

It is not right to say you must like multiculturalism and we are going to ram it down your throat. If you don't like it, it is because you are a racist. What utter BS. Evil scum they are. They want to manipulate society for their own sick in the head motives.

Report sibaroni March 10, 2012 12:06 AM GMT
Wanting to define people by colour though, as you do, is plainly and obviously racist by the vast majority of people's definition.

No-one is forcing anything on you.  Just you keep out of everyone else's life, thats all that is required.
Report six gun March 10, 2012 12:20 AM GMT

Mar 10, 2012 -- 12:06AM, sibaroni wrote:

Wanting to define people by colour though, as you do, is plainly and obviously racist by the vast majority of people's definition.No-one is forcing anything on you.  Just you keep out of everyone else's life, thats all that is required.

I do not define people by colour - they define themselves by their ethnic status. That will include as you put it "colour."
They do it themselves. The government does it, the council, social services.
So stop talking stupid.

I say I chose to live in a very mixed area. My friends are mostly non English. This is my choice. No-one is forcing anything on me.

But mass immigration has and is happening.
No-one asked the people.
They have no control over it because despite the major parties saying they will control it, Labour actually accelerated the process.
So it is being forced on the country.
This is a fact. So stop talking nonsense.

Then you come out with

"Just you keep out of everyone else's life, thats all that is required."

Who are you to tell me anything?
Pure arrogance.
Just a nasty racist hater, shove it.

Report six gun March 10, 2012 1:04 AM GMT
Daz,

I pulled your leg about the phrase you used on another thread. To illustrate how dumb this gets.

The NAACP (http://www.naacp.org/) is the USA's oldest and largest civil rights organisation. NAACP stands for the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People. An organisation advocating for blacks in America calls them coloured people.

This is why I say stupid nonsense. The largest civil rights organisation uses the term "color people" - defining people by colour, which sibaroni says "is plainly and obviously racist by the vast majority of people's definition."

This is why I say stick two fingers up at it. Just plain stupid nonsense but you get sibaroni trying to smear people and make them feel bad about themselves. So I say nasty person.

He would not say this to a person of colour - so that makes him a nasty racist person.

That you created a thread specifically about this subject and we had had a serious conversation on another thread is nothing to this racist.
Most of the forum see him for what he is, a twister bordering on a Troll.
Report daz55o March 10, 2012 1:16 AM GMT
when he said the vast majority of people wanting to define people by colour as you do....I thought what word can I use to describe them and who are these vast majority who are defining this as racist?
Report twomatchpoints March 10, 2012 1:40 AM GMT
sibaroni
10 Mar 12 00:06   
Wanting to define people by colour though, as you do, is plainly and obviously racist by the vast majority of people's definition.

No-one is forcing anything on you.  Just you keep out of everyone else's life, thats all that is required

Well, it won't help much if a black or white man stabs somebody and they don't state the colour of the criminals skin when asking for witnesses. as it may be un-PC.
Report six gun March 10, 2012 1:46 AM GMT
To be fair to sib, what he is saying is that people are far more than the colour of their skin.

This is totally true.

Anyone who just sees people as black or white and rejects and despises them simply because they are black or white without knowing or wanting to know anything about them, they are a racist.

I know of people like that and I actually find it physically painful.

Notice - This is defining people by the colour of their skin and conjuring up a whole lot of qualities on that basis. This is just plain nonsense. Just crazy talk.

sib and I often conflict. I don't think he fully takes in what I am saying because I believe he is prejudiced against me. He is because he has labelled me a racist and automatically interprets what I say as racist and filters out most of what I write. Now and again he will turn nasty - so I call him nasty or block him. Then he will try to belittle and undermine what I have pointed out saying I am being sensitive. His techniques are fairly predictable really.

Stop getting a complex about this stuff.
We were talking about this subject so we were using words like white/black/Asian - we were talking - sibaroni butted in and he can butt out and shove it.

Someone somewhere decided one day to dictate that saying coloured person was wrong and you must now say person of colour. Coloured person is emphasing they are not white. Or we have this BS about, well everyone is some sort of colour even albinos are a colour, the colour white. You will also get, well you would not mention colour if they were white.

It just gives people a complex - which it is designed to do.
If you were in the middle of Africa and you had lived there all your life you would not mention black but you would sure as hell mention white.
When you are in a 90% white country, white is the default status so you don't mention it. If I lived in a 90% black country, black would be the default status and I would not mention black.

sibaroni has a tendency to believe everyone and his dog believe the same as he does. He still says that when everyone else on the thread says they disagree. Ignore this.
Report twomatchpoints March 10, 2012 2:09 AM GMT
I have said often enough that I have a black mate, his dad was Jamaican but he was born in south London,  a chinese mate, lives in Essex, born in China, and a half pakistani mate, lives in London, with a Bolton accent.  I lived with an Indian girl for about 6 months in the 1970s.  Her broehr ewassmasried to a white girl from Brentwood. Guess which one of us whites her father didn't like ?   

But I'm still racist according to Sib.

All my socks are black ffs.
Report moisok March 10, 2012 11:09 AM GMT
well they have defined people by colour this morning
young black unemployment
50 percent of young male blacks are unemployed
and 39 percent of young black women are unemployed
Report sibaroni March 10, 2012 11:13 AM GMT
The reason I think you are racist winkle is because you have been banned off the forum more times than any one can remember for breaching the sites rules prohibiting racist comments.
Report A.H HUNTER esq. March 10, 2012 11:15 AM GMT
But Dianne Abbott is still a Labour MP?
Report sibaroni March 10, 2012 11:17 AM GMT
I am not sure that she is answerable to the Betfair moderator.
Report daz55o March 10, 2012 4:54 PM GMT
sibaroni

your definition of a rascist seems unique on here
Report six gun March 10, 2012 5:10 PM GMT
Daz this is a good point you make. There are many more races today but I will return to discuss.
Report sibaroni March 10, 2012 7:51 PM GMT
Well it ain't that unique - it is plainly the moderator's view.
Report daz55o March 10, 2012 7:53 PM GMT
explain
Report daz55o March 10, 2012 8:36 PM GMT
sibrini is a big believer in everything I dont believe in and  I have had many a debate on other forums because I argue my case and express a creditable opinion on most things his only way to discredit me is to try to convince people I am a racist. Because all my other arguments are based on rational thinking and not that of someone who is programmed to think a certain way for example....

1) I think the bbc licence fee should be scrapped on priniple that if you dont watch any bbc you still have to pay a licence fee....sibrini thinks we should keep the licence fee

2) I think the bbc is very biased on its news reporting to match the hidden agenda......sabrini thinks the bbc should alway be believed over any other news organisation.

3) I dont believe in the green global warming tax con.......sabrini thinks these nutcases who as he sees them are getting too much time on t.v.

4) I dont think the word coloured is offensive of racist....sabrini thinks using this word makes me racist
the list goes on and on.................

4) Because he doesnt like any of my opinions he is trying to discredit me as a racist..........

WHO IS GETTING IT SO WRONG?
Report six gun March 10, 2012 8:39 PM GMT
What sib is saying is he says "winkle" got banned from the forum for racism, so in the opinion of the moderator(s) he was making racist comments.

No idea if this is true.
Report daz55o March 10, 2012 8:41 PM GMT
WHO IS WINKLE?
Report daz55o March 10, 2012 8:44 PM GMT
The common periwinkle or winkle, scientific name Littorina littorea, is a species of small edible sea snail, a marine gastropod mollusk that has gills..........................
Report six gun March 10, 2012 8:55 PM GMT
I think it is a good idea to have a public service broadcaster who is not at the whim of advertisers.

The Bolshevik Broadcasting Corporation should not be believed. It is full of leftist subversives. They all lie, but the US media companies lie even more. They also serve the same master as unhinged.

Many on the forum believe sib is wrong about many things. Block him if he annoys.
Report six gun March 10, 2012 8:56 PM GMT
From the context of the thread it looks like it is twomatchpoints.
Report daz55o March 10, 2012 9:15 PM GMT
they advertise their own progs on bbc just as bad...but i wont block sibaroni because in the end is views will be seen for what they are
Report six gun March 10, 2012 9:19 PM GMT

Mar 10, 2012 -- 9:15PM, daz55o wrote:

they advertise their own progs on bbc just as bad...but i wont block sibaroni because in the end is views will be seen for what they are

A block only stops you seeing the posts. Betfair use a misleading word really, they should call it ignore and not block. As I say many on the forum believe sib is wrong about many things, so his views have already been seen for what they are.

Report daz55o March 10, 2012 9:25 PM GMT
six

no point in blocking him just because i dont agree with him he can have his opinion
Report twomatchpoints March 10, 2012 11:09 PM GMT
sibaroni
10 Mar 12 11:13   
The reason I think you are racist winkle is because you have been banned off the forum more times than any one can remember for breaching the sites rules prohibiting racist comments.

No I haven't.
Report six gun March 10, 2012 11:28 PM GMT
But are you winkle twomatchpoints?

I only ask so that I know who sib had directed the comment towards.
I simply wished to know whether he was sinking to fabricated slander in his subterfuge.
Report gettingbetter2 March 10, 2012 11:47 PM GMT
OP - No I don't think you are racist. I live in an area that has 30% non-white and is the 23rd most racially diverse local authority area in the UK. I am perfectly happy living here and have a few friends and business associates who have a different skin colour to me, whom I enjoy being with. But I would like to feel that if I wanted to there were parts of the UK I could move to if I wanted to, that were predominantly white. Not that I want to at present, but I'd like to feel I could if I wanted to do so. If you are racist then I am too, and it's not a bad thing.
Report Snorki March 11, 2012 4:26 AM GMT
no your not racist, hitler was racist.
Report Capt__F March 11, 2012 12:42 PM GMT
who is winkle ?

Legend
Report flushgordon1 March 11, 2012 12:53 PM GMT
winkle is a horse of a different colourShocked
Report Capt__F March 11, 2012 12:54 PM GMT
Gelding
Report flushgordon1 March 11, 2012 12:59 PM GMT
grey muzzeled aged lame geldingLaugh
Report twomatchpoints March 11, 2012 6:33 PM GMT
Winkle is known to have sired 3 living progeny, but there may be more, who knows? 

No.1 Was a strikingly good colt, now 6 feet tall, dark hair and brown eyes.

No.2 became a fatality before being born. 

No.3 a well built filly, 5-8, with blonde hair and blue eyes.

No.4 A rangy filly, 5-8 with light brown hair and brown eyes.

Also Grandsire of two well built colts, 17  and 15, dark hair brown weyes, a tall rangy filly who is 9 years old tomorrow, blond with blue eyes, 8 month old colt, built like a brick outhouse, dark hair, brown eyes, and a 9 week old filly, light brown hair dark blue eyes, small but has plenty of scope.

And Winkle had  very cheap Stud fee - a steak was normally enough.

Happy   Cool
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com