Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
chipfire227
17 Jan 14 22:28
| Topic/replies: 3,793 | Blogger: chipfire227's blog
Simply pointing out that they have deleted threads.

And doing it about 10 times quicker than they respond to an email. Laugh

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 4
By:
xmoneyx
When: 17 Jan 14 23:39
faster than a BB
By:
hornshoe1
When: 24 Jan 14 01:42
Please note again BF thoughtless censorship makes this forum incomprehensible.

Where any moderation has been done quite apart from any dubious justness or not, a note needs adding re interference.

Also get that page started for listing banned users, reasons and durations for bans.

Peops will rightly go elsewhere and you will have yet another even more messed up, malfunctioning section on the site.
By:
GHADDAFFI.
When: 29 Jan 14 20:39
come on chipfire... you must know by now that betfair poker is run by a bunch of incompetent spineless cowboys . Hopefully jobless cowboys soon :)
By:
chipfire227
When: 30 Jan 14 13:19
I find it amusing the way these forums are moderated. I've seen blatantly racist, sexist, homophobic, potentially libellous threads left untouched by the Moderators, yet when one of their regulars ( Think it was Steve 10k ) makes a totally legitimate and factually correct post about the switch from dollars to euros and its impact on RB, it gets pulled within an hour, and then they even pull the thread pointing out it had been pulled, which broke absolutely none of the supposed rules of the forum, and cant have done because all it said was " Have they pulled the xxxx thread ? "

I had a comment removed simply for mentioning I was playing on another site, yet once upon a time you could post hand histories from any Network and their would be 3 or 4 page discussions about the way the hand was played or the type of player that particualr site attracts,and whether it was EV+ playing there.

As others have said they may as well close this Forum down,hardly anyone uses it , nobody from BF responds to queries on here as they once did, and it sounds like they dont even bother posting bulletins and updates when they have outages any more. I ather a BF Rep answers questions on 2+2 but doesnt do it on their own Forum - how crackers is that ?

I uninstalled the Software over a month ago after stupidly coming back for a couple of promotions in Nov/Dec.
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com