Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Steve10K
08 Jan 14 23:21
| Topic/replies: 54 | Blogger: Steve10K's blog
OK, so finally I just got a reply from Betfair. They confirm that I was entitled to 5 shares and not the 3 they originally paid me. They're gonna pay me 2 additional shares = $62.12.

So, I come to report this on the thread and THEY'VE PULLED THE F*****G THREAD! WTF!

I understand that the thread catalogues the utter shambles that this promotion has been. It must be an utter embarrassment to those running this joke of a poker skin. But to pull the thread, that is pretty low.

Instead of pulling threads, why not spend a bit of time and effort and come up with some promotions that you can actually organise.
You know, a promotion that rewards the players and makes them want to play here. Instead of the usual promotions that just antagonise people and make them want to leave. Just an idea guys.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 1
By:
chipfire227
When: 09 Jan 14 11:47
Same here, got the payment today.

Cant believe they pulled the thread, but to be honest nothing shocks me with this mob.

Can guarantee same thing will happen as last year, I will stop playing on the network, after a few months someone will ring me and ask why, then offer the moon on a stick to get me to come back. Laugh
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com