Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
bogart40
04 Sep 13 13:39
| Topic/replies: 25 | Blogger: bogart40's blog
every time u get a good winning hand no matter what u have chip leader allways wins on free rolls a real money this is realy fuc king me off betfix sort it out this is the worst site i know 4 bad beats try looking at pstars u may learn from them betfair not so many stich up hands

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 12
By:
HarryHatless
When: 04 Sep 13 22:30
Trolling?
By:
chipfire227
When: 04 Sep 13 22:41
He starts almost exactly the same thread pretty much every time he loses a coin flip in a Freeroll. He must have said he's never playing on the site again 7 or 8 times. Laugh
By:
shudacuda
When: 05 Sep 13 17:00
Yeah Yeah Yeah

Other night playing live I was 98% fav on the flop and lost to runner runner bigger house.

Live poker is definitely ****.
By:
shudacuda
When: 05 Sep 13 17:01
r1gged ^^^^^
By:
TonyC
When: 30 Sep 13 21:06
Couldn't agree more. Betfair started out as a great exchange site, now it has lowered itself to this manipulative poker system.
By:
mookie
When: 17 Oct 13 18:29
So many retards here claiming poker is ****... They dont know nothing about variance. Strange things happens in live poker too, but you play alot less hands.
By:
LoyalHoncho
When: 25 Oct 13 11:18
I love these smug "live " players.
By:
chipfire227
When: 25 Oct 13 16:06
I dont they are being smug at all, simply pointing out two facts. The first being that you also get bad beats when playing live, and secondly, that nobody has ever produced evidence over a large sample that the RNG isnt what it claims to be i.e. totally random.

Once you have played a large enough volume of hands both live and online it becomes clear that variance can play extraordinary tricks with the mind. The good/winning players are able to deal with it, the bad/losing players cant.
By:
LoyalHoncho
When: 26 Oct 13 17:57
As I said - I love these smug "live" players, who don't at all accept that they are, in the main, just running exceptionally "good".
By:
chipfire227
When: 26 Oct 13 19:33
I'd rather be a smug winner " running good " than a crybaby loser blaming r1gg3d RNG's.
By:
tinkler
When: 29 Oct 13 17:25
Why would it be ****? If you lose ,someone else wins ,it doesn't matter who wins to BF they get the same cut.
If you play it long enough you'll face some shocking runs against you and equally shocking runs when you hit everything.
By:
tinkler
When: 29 Oct 13 17:26
r I g g' d
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel