Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Betfair Poker
31 May 13 16:50
| Topic/replies: 0 | Blogger: Betfair Poker's blog
Hello Betfair Poker players!

Lots happening at Betfair Poker towers through June.  Yesterday we opened for business in Denmark meaning we are one of the very few rooms on iPoker that can service Danish poker players.  We also announced this month that we will be moving entirely off the OnGame network on June 17th.

$5,000 HU Duel
===========
Only a FEW seats left to this round-robin $200 HUSNG tournament series.  With $5000 added to the prize-pool, the best of the best HUSNG players will be battling it out from Monday June 3rd.  Register today or watch the games live from the lobby under the "Betfair Exclusive" tab.

John vs Lizzie Team Challenge
=====================
4 x $4000 WSOP Experience packages up for grabs.  Join Team John or Team Lizzie.  Win a package and get share of their WSOP spoils!  Generate just 300 VPP's and play the freeroll.

WSOP Satellites
===========
Satellite your way to Las Vegas and the World Series of Poker 2013 from $0.36.  Multiple super-satellites and direct satellites to three different packages every single day. 

Money Matrix
=========
Opt-in Early Here: optin.betfair.com/?cid=13243
Targets-based promotion.  Generate VIP Points and receive fixed cash reward at the end of the month up to $4000.

VIP Club Freerolls
=============
Are you taking advantage of these exclusive freerolls for your VIP level?   Last Wednesday barely over 100 players showed up to play the $500 freeroll for VIP 6+7. 

Good luck grinders,

-Anthony
Betfair Poker

Ps.
Questions about the Promotions?   Learn more about our promotions here: poker1.betfair.com/promotions/

I will be back on Monday to answer any questions about our promotions!
Pause Switch to Standard View June Promotions // Betfair Poker
Show More
Report Ovalman. June 2, 2013 12:54 PM BST
There's also Betfair only 6 max Turbo STTs with lower raake.

The $1.10 games fill up pretty quick but $5.40 games are a lot slower. Just a shout out to try and push the $5 games to fill up and maybe get $10 and $20 introduced when there is enough traffic.

Lower rake = +EV.
Report chipfire227 June 2, 2013 4:58 PM BST
The $1 games fill up quick because they have dished out a load of $1 tickets to players still on Ongame who has not moved across. The tickets can only be used in these BF only games.

Dear XXXX

On June 17th we'll be turning off Classic Betfair Poker. To welcome YOU to New Betfair Poker we have TEN $1 tournament tokens waiting for you in your new account, so join today to enjoy more games, more tournaments, more opponents and more action all-round. You just have to:

Download New Betfair Poker
    Login to "Betfair Exclusive" area
    Register for SNG
    Terms and Conditions apply

To further welcome you to New Betfair Poker we're offering TRIPLE the cash rewards if you make the move from Classic before our shut-down date. Play EXACTLY the same amount of poker as you'd be playing on Classic Betfair Poker, but do it on New Betfair Poker and we'll reward you with THREE TIMES the amount of bonus cash you'd be generating if you stayed behind.

Opt in and start playing on New Betfair Poker today, and between June 1st and June 16th we'll treble your cash bonus in our Big 3X promotion!
Report Ovalman. June 2, 2013 5:22 PM BST
Games starting every 2-3 mins all day long, at least it's generating interest in these. Just wish the $5 games would start going.
Report chipfire227 June 2, 2013 7:18 PM BST
Yes, Anthony said they are having a big push to try and get STT traffic going. They obviously believe the Money Matrix thing will drive more traffic than a Leaderboard or rake race.

I just noticed this VIP Club Freerolls thing. I'm at Elite status, but dunno if I would be eligible as still on RB.
Report Betfair Poker June 3, 2013 1:14 PM BST
Hi Chip: Cashback players are on the "VIP Elite" level on the VIP Club page.  You will be able to play in a monthly $5,000 freeroll.  The freeroll schedule is at the bottom of the page here, poker1.betfair.com/promotion/vip_club/.

Ovalman: Thanks for the feedback on the $5 games.  We do have a plan up our sleeves to continue building SNG liquidity, particularly on the $5-and-up SNG's.  I'm hoping I can reveal more during the course of the month.

Cheers all,

-Anthony
Report YZF_R1 June 3, 2013 2:21 PM BST
I have a question about the promotion Money Matrix. Whether to Wednesday will be credited the money and whether we have to register each month or just once enough. Why when I register does not receive a confirmation email for example or have a list in which people can find. I do not feel so comfortable when I get confirmation only from the site that I have registered. Unfortunately I do not trust nobody, so do not feel comfortable when I have not seen guarantees
Report Ovalman. June 3, 2013 2:42 PM BST
20% rake is a killer for the little guys and stops them feeding higher stakes, that's why the 10% rake is a welcome bonus. I'm actually showing a positive ROI in these, something I can't do in the 20% rake games. I like the Matrix promotion but I'm also a STT player. Maybe a leaderboard for the Betfair only games?

I know you're limited in your control over the software but could you get the developers to stop the annoying lobby pop ups when a game starts and also the ability to auto close a table as soon as I'm KO'd? There's just too many pop ups, including when you register for a game and when the game is about to start. This is really a big hindrance as I could probably double my volume if it wasn't for this. The more tables a player can play, the more rake is generated to the site so it's a win/ win situation.
Report Betfair Poker June 6, 2013 9:09 AM BST
Hi YZF_R1: Money Matrix May has been paid out.  Don't forget to opt-in for June through this link optin.betfair.com/?cid=13243.  A sure fire way of checking whether you have opted-in, is by trying the link above.  You will receive a "You have already opted into Money Matrix" message if you have already registered.

WSOP Satellites
===============

Massive chance coming up this week to qualify for the World Series of Poker. 

There are 10 Main Event packages guaranteed in the Sunday $500 Satellite, and 15 Experience Packages guaranteed in the Monday $200 Satellite.

More information here: betting.betfair.com/poker/wsop/satellite...
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com