Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
MrFancyPant
10 May 13 17:41
| Topic/replies: 601 | Blogger: MrFancyPant's blog
After spending over £250k rake at betfair poker and suddenly leaving I was suprised betfair never got intouch with me.  Anyway, plying my trade elsewhere these days and enjoy playing without the issues that seem to crop up all to often with Betfair.

Hope all is going well with my fellow grinders.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 5
By:
shudacuda
When: 10 May 13 18:56
Anthony from Betfair support will be checking in at the end of May if he gets time.
By:
Mrdozey1
When: 10 May 13 21:43
But only to reply to serious questions :)
By:
chipfire227
When: 10 May 13 22:05
Well fancy pants, where you plying your trade these days ? Do give me a shout if you see me elsewhere.

Shuda I actually spoke to Anthony on the phone at some length today. They were a bit confused why I had a little Betfair logo next to my name when I posted on the forum , I told him the truth, I didn't have a fking clue, I didn't ask for it, and I certainly didn't want it. He asked if I still considered myself a players rep, I said I wouldn't have thought so. Seems a nice enough bloke, they always do. Sure his hearts in the right place and not his fault he flogging a dead horse.

Dozey I get the impression Anthony is a promotions man, who has done some minor dabbling in the dark arts of customer service and didnt much like it. I dont think he will be responding to many of the "is it all r1gg3d threads".

Interestingly he said they only had 600 and odd runners in that Area 51 promo and they were giving away 51 eyepatch gadgets, so taking out the discos probably something like one in every 4 players was a winner. So there are some good promos out there for anyone who can login and then stay connected. I tried to play one of the Promo Freerolls and couldnt stay connected for more than a minute at a time.
By:
Ovalman.
When: 10 May 13 22:20
The Promo Freerolls were 3 months ago Confused

I forgot to use my ticket and I've been playing here regularly for the past 3 months so thanks for the reminder email Betfair Cry

Cake and the Matrix Promo makes it a no brainer Chip same software as several other skins but better for me anyway.

Stars had a server crash last night afaik so all sites have problems.
By:
chipfire227
When: 10 May 13 22:34
Yeah I havent played on BF I-poker for months, think I only played 13 games in total. I play Klups Ipoker Community Game but thats on Betfred. Good game actually, lots of people that used to post on here.

I never used the Freeroll tickets, could never get logged on and stay logged on. Dunno what the qualification was for Area 51,dont think it was that much, cos Im sure he said something like 6000 people met the entry criteria. Pretty certain if I'd played it I would have cashed as its just like a big D2N.

Server crash is one thing, not been able to log on for weeks at a time is something else. Wish it worked for me, I really do, I fancy an eyepatch thing with the lil Apple on it. Sad
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com