Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Anyone back up yet?
03 Jan 13 12:41
Date Joined: 18 Mar 08
| Topic/replies: 159 | Blogger: Anyone back up yet?'s blog
Why dont we start putting Bounty Hunters on the site. Its when you get rewarded for knocking people out of the game. Say the buy in was $3.30. 30c goes to rake as usual. So $3.00 for the game. $1.50 goes towards the prize pool and the other $1.50 is your head value.
When you knock somebody out of the game, you get to keep 75% of their head value (Say their head was $1.50, you get to keep around $1.13 of it) The other 25% however, goes onto your head value so it would increase from $1.50 to $1.87. And it keeps going on from their.
Say there was 100 entires in a $3,30 game. $150 would be the prizepool, and $150 would be in head values.
Pause Switch to Standard View How about a new poker tournement? -...
Show More
Report gnashersblackpool January 3, 2013 6:23 PM GMT
game been about since cypto days, but not on new improved betfair.
Report Anyone back up yet? January 4, 2013 7:36 PM GMT
They should put it on here
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.


Instance ID: 13539