Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Pablito_Aimar
07 Oct 12 19:06
| Topic/replies: 280 | Blogger: Pablito_Aimar's blog
chipfire227 07 Oct 12 18:38 Joined: 11 Nov 07 | Topic/replies: 3,100 | Blogger: chipfire227's blog
Its gonna be very hard for me to give a fk unless he posts his player name.

I dont have any problem saying my player name and i will send it to you via PM.

jc30 07 Oct 12 18:10 Joined: 27 Jul 10 | Topic/replies: 289 | Blogger: jc30's blog
Well with a name like that Im guessing ( and i dont mean to sound judgmental  ), that your one of those foreign colluders that grace BF poker everday. If so, serves you ****g right and fair play to BF for actually doing something!!

You are a sad person, judging someone only from his screen name.

Finaly i got an answer from betfair

And like my racist/xenofobe friend jc30 said, they acuse me of collution.

"Kindly note that it appears that the Ongame network have blocked your poker access due to colluding with another player. Unfortunately they will not reactivate your poker access."

OK, im no British! But believe it or not! I didnt make collution with anyone! Anyway...My questions to betfair are the following.

1- Why i didnt get warned before they locked my acount?
2- Why they didnt inform me when, with who, against who and in what tournament i made the collution?
3- Betfair cant do anything?! So im Ongame client and not betfair client?
4- I went to ongame website and the help links redirect me to betfair.

Now i just want to know how can i solve this situation...At least i want to know what i did wrong...But not even betfair know why they clients are blocked by ongame.
Pause Switch to Standard View Account Blocked 2 (since betfair lock...
Show More
Report Ovalman. October 7, 2012 8:01 PM BST
Move to Stars, if you are honest as you say then you will have no problems. They are far better at detecting colluders than Ongaming.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com