Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
joe39
14 Sep 12 21:19
| Topic/replies: 9,480 | Blogger: joe39's blog
Be honest with yourselves. You owe me several refunds after I enter tables, it comes up "connecting to table", and then doesn't, and yet I'm still debited.
Is it now time to shut your poker operation down completely until you KNOW it's fixed? Your customer services (whom I held on for for 20 minutes before I hung up) should be ashamed of themselves. Yet again.
Pause Switch to Standard View Caling Betfair re: poker games...
Show More
Report chipfire227 September 14, 2012 9:42 PM BST
Wasting your time, the organ grinders will all be off on the sick after spending last weekend on the lash in Malta, leaving the monkeys in charge.

My advice, never bother trying to play within 48 hours of an outage, dont think they have ever fixed one first time, and given how many they have had thats an impressive statistic. Grin
Report wulfman1 September 14, 2012 10:02 PM BST
Ive just returned, and to be honest i knew that ongamegot the worst software on the market.

Therefore i just play very low games here, thou still at value, due to leaderboards.

But today i "tasted" the **** software myself a few times.

Registerd to a HU SNG, nothing happend for a while, so i tryed to unrigster, an it said i wasent registerd in the first place, but it took my money

Played 20 minutes ago, 7 tables, registerd for one, suddenly text appears, saying that my account is not avaliable att he moment and the software closes my 7 tables, but the registerd one starts up?

Is this common, cause the first 45 days here i havent been hit with much disconnection and other software problems.???
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com