Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
GHADDAFFI.
13 Sep 12 21:28
| Topic/replies: 377 | Blogger: GHADDAFFI.'s blog
tournament lobby in a mess..no activity on this forum all day, nobody slagging betfair off. Something serious is happeming
Pause Switch to Standard View whats happening?
Show More
Report R0ykeane September 13, 2012 10:27 PM BST
Shocked
Report chipfire227 September 13, 2012 11:17 PM BST
Most (former) forumites are playing elsewhere these days I think. I-poker seemed fine today, no crashes, no disappearing funds, no horsesh1t customer service.

I also suspect all the BF Poker staff are still sleeping off their hangovers from Malta.

The only promo running at the moment is the GSOP thing, and you only need 25 points per week to qualify for the Saturday freeroll, which is less than 8 bucks rayke per week. That promo is so popular, that last Saturday there were at least 3 disconnected players ended up cashing. Laugh
Report Dooberama September 14, 2012 11:07 AM BST
I can confirm that chipfire has entirely the wrong impression of ipoker.

The network has certainly suffered disappearing funds, horsesh1t customer service and crashes. In addition they have suffered from bot networks, have two tier cash games, a lousy MTT schedule, have enforced shady network fines to succesful skins and late in MTTs I frequently have to make a real effort to find out how many people are left.

Surely you could put up stars or something as a better alternative.
Report chipfire227 September 14, 2012 11:58 AM BST
In my defence I was only vouching for I-poker running okay yesterday Happy

I play there for the soft STT'S now and again which fill pretty quickly, dont think I've ever played an MTT there. I'd play on 888 but there isnt the STT traffic, though I like their MTT's.

I find Stars tough I have to admit, it'sprobably the only network where I consistently struggle to make money.
Report chipfire227 September 14, 2012 11:58 AM BST
In my defence I was only vouching for I-poker running okay yesterday Happy

I play there for the soft STT'S now and again which fill pretty quickly, dont think I've ever played an MTT there. I'd play on 888 but there isnt the STT traffic, though I like their MTT's.

I find Stars tough I have to admit, it's probably the only network where I consistently struggle to make money.
Report GHADDAFFI. September 14, 2012 12:17 PM BST
why do most posts on this forum have to end up with you (chipfire)discussing matters totally unrelated to the original topic?
Report chipfire227 September 14, 2012 12:34 PM BST
My original post is a response to your topic, and the second is a reply to Doobs. Admittedly a bit more grown up than sporadically typing weeeeeeeeeeeee in the chat lobby, but hey, if we are no longer permitted to talk among ourselves, so be it. 

To be fair the original post is incredibly vague anyway.
Report GHADDAFFI. September 14, 2012 12:55 PM BST
the "weeeeeeeeeeeee" in the chatbox is the result of an irresistible urge to contribute something
intelligent to the chat  which , it seems never involves poker.
Report chipfire227 September 14, 2012 2:45 PM BST
Laugh

Okay so to get back to the original post :

tournament lobby in a mess
.. Havent seen it, but I think its fair to say from reading Doobs thread there has been another outage, and sadly it normally takes them 24-48 hours to return to some kind of normality

no activity on this forum all day..Again sadly par for the course, there are about 6 of us left making semi regular comments on the forum, but everyone else seems to have given up on it.

, nobody slagging betfair off
.. See the above, the forum has been allowed to wither by BF, and presumably they prefer it that way. A few people posted on Doobs thread, but people seem to have become so apathetic they cant even muster much enthusuaism for complaining

Something serious is happening
...Can only speak for STT's but UK player numbers must be way down on what they were a few years ago.I dont play that often as I work full time, and even I usually manage to make the bottom end of the STT Leaderboard. Last weeks GSOP Promo Freeroll attracted so few runners even some of the disconnections cashed.
Report GHADDAFFI. September 14, 2012 6:16 PM BST
regarding the tournament lobby..it starts with a game from 12 09 2012 @20-45 with the status "open".there are at least another 10 mtts on the list as "open" that have already finished.. thats what i meant by a mess.. unless its only in my lobby
Report chipfire227 September 14, 2012 6:48 PM BST
Ive just logged on to register for the GSOP thing tomorrow night and mines the same.

Dont worry, they will have sorted it by Christmas ! Laugh
Report GHADDAFFI. September 14, 2012 7:02 PM BST
what GSOP thing? isnt there some promotion? i can't find it
Report Dooberama September 14, 2012 7:42 PM BST
confirmed mess on mine too.

the gsop promotion opt in button is on the lobby now, well it is on mine anyway.
Report GHADDAFFI. September 14, 2012 7:53 PM BST
I meant the tourney itself.. there should be one tomorrow night..Cannot find it..Can anyone else ?
Report chipfire227 September 14, 2012 8:27 PM BST
Yeah registration opened bout an hour ago. I managed to register just now, only about 30 runner so far.

Last week there was just over 300 runners, and with 100 getting tickets, about half a dozen discos made the money. Wont bore you with the bad beats I went out with after looking like I was gonna go very deep. Laugh
Report chipfire227 September 14, 2012 8:29 PM BST
Sounds from the lobby like the site keeps crashing again tonight, so Im steering well clear.
Report Dooberama September 14, 2012 9:59 PM BST
confirmed disco hell again.  got a stack in the 50r too.  looking forward to getting dicked over on the refund.
Report wulfman1 September 14, 2012 10:15 PM BST
Am looking forward to play you tomorrow chipfire.

Dooborame is rigth abouth the MTT schedule at ipoker, it is a rebuy festival and very uniterresting indeed.

But played the alot the last two years, and the disconnection rate is very low there.

Ongame has for atleast the last 3 years had the worst software in the internet community.

Betfair could never has picked Ongame as there client.
Report quack September 15, 2012 10:23 AM BST
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee LoveWink
Report quack September 15, 2012 10:24 AM BST
so this was all what we can do to help Betfair to fix their technical problems ....
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com