Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
WhatD'YouThinkOfThoseApplles
22 Jul 12 17:31
| Topic/replies: 179 | Blogger: WhatD'YouThinkOfThoseApplles's blog
i see you have a sports account loss limit of £5, but but play a lot of poker on BF

i tried to set up a loss limit on my sports account, but when i did it they also put it on my poker account

how did you manage it?

cheers

Mick

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 4
By:
chipfire227
When: 22 Jul 12 18:51
Its actually an exposure limit mate. We were promised loss limits but they never materialised.

Basically it restricts my maximum exposure at any point in time to a fiver. So the most I can have a horse is a fiver, and until that market is settled I cant have another bet.

This is my profit and loss for last 30 days :

Greyhound Racing: £4.81 | Horse Racing: -£52.40 | Rugby League: -£7.81 | Tennis: £3.73  Total P&L:  -£51.67

And thats from just over 360 bets, so averaging about 12 a day. To be honest for the enjoyment I get out of it, I'm quite comfortable losing £12 a week, and I've had it on for nearly 3 months so I've got used to betting in fivers too..
By:
When: 22 Jul 12 20:25
cheers chip, i get what you mean, but i want to know how you did it, my account details dont give me and exposure limit option

do i need to call them or email??

Mick
By:
chipfire227
When: 22 Jul 12 21:34
Yeah just email them mate with the amount you want the limit set to, and they will do the rest.

Not as good as a loss limit, but still saved me a shedload.
By:
When: 22 Jul 12 22:15
cheers chip, will do that
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel