Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
HarryHatless
27 Jun 12 11:10
| Topic/replies: 55 | Blogger: HarryHatless's blog
I've got a ticket for today's Players Club G+S Freeroll but it I don't see it in the tournament schedule.

Is anybody aware of any problems?
Pause Switch to Standard View Players Club G+S Freeroll problems
Show More
Report lawslaw June 27, 2012 12:36 PM BST
Player Club Freerolls were played on the second Thursday of the month.
Report HarryHatless June 27, 2012 1:15 PM BST
Ach.  That's why I've missed it.  Just saw the 'ticket expiry date' and assumed that was the date of the tournament.
Report hornshoe1 June 27, 2012 8:47 PM BST
Dont think its quite as simple as that lawslaw....regrettably. Didnt get mine issued till after 2nd Thursday and think there was to be a ( now phantom tourney )today. They have also cancelled into the BF ether a euro footy tourney ticket I'd won that when queried the other day said was valid for today. As usual sadly they are moderately clueless.
Report lawslaw June 27, 2012 10:57 PM BST
All the tickets were actually issued on the 12th and 13th for the games which were all played on the 14th.
Report hornshoe1 June 29, 2012 7:32 PM BST
So,lawslaw if youre more than just another of the forum muppets please explain how you are able to be so categorical about the issue dates and iyo, why so late - so close to tourney? why issue over 2 days? why to expire 2/52 after the tourney ?

Heres the giveaway ticket interaction-

25/06/2012
Hi BF,is there a euro football tourney today to use a 'giveaway' ticket that expires today?   [won previous evening]

BF 25/6/12:
Please be advised that the next available tourney that you can use this ticket for starts on the 26/06/2012 at 22:45CET. 

How is it possible to use a ticket on the 26th that's expiring 25th ? You say 'the next' does this mean there are more it can be used for?

BF 26/6/12: With regards to your query, please be advised that upon checking your account I can confirm that the ticket expires on the 27/06/2012.

Dear Dunya (BF helpdesk ),thanks for the response but if 27th is the expiry date, why did it say expires 25th and why has the ticket vanished from the "my players club" section?

BF:27/6/12 Please be advised that we have looked into your query and we can confirm that the ticket in question: 'Giveaway' expired on the 25th June 2012. Kindly note that, ‘The Next Day Giveaway Tickets’ are valid for one day only. With that being said, we have raised this further to Poker Management Team, for them to review the situation further.

Why run a comp to win a ticket for a tourney, when the ticket expires the next day and theres no tourney to use it in before the ticket expires?
Report lawslaw June 29, 2012 7:40 PM BST
The script you posted is irrelevant as I am just talking about the VIP freerolls. I know the issue dates of the tickets as I had to chase up customer services as they were much later getting put out than usual. The lateness was blamed on the Football freeroll promo.

It is not unusual for expiry dates to be after the actual event date, happens on i poker all the time. Just a template they use with no real current meaning.
Report hornshoe1 June 29, 2012 7:50 PM BST
Thanks for that explanation laws.

The giveaway stuff indicates the level of reliability BF customer services operates at, needless to add Im not holding my breath till I hear from 'poker management team.'
Report lawslaw June 29, 2012 7:53 PM BST
Yes. Sadly if would be an understatement to label Betfair customer service 'weak' at best.
Report hornshoe1 July 26, 2012 11:15 AM BST
For info just to tidy up (on a better late than never basis) my eurofootballpokertourney win ticket hassles, intrusion, into this thread, after a further muddling message from another BF customer service operator, I was issued, by another, at around the start of July, a generalist $5.50 poker ticket to resolve this EFPT fiasco ( at least for me ! ? ). 

Meanwhile, as with many I suspect, I'm still not being issued the monthly Players Club freeroll ticket.

Incidentally as a further regrettable PS. when I used that coveted $5.50 ticket, I then contrived to snatch a tortuous defeat from the jaws of a grinding Cashing, by bubbling with AK against a 30% shot.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com