Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Batza
18 Apr 12 08:10
| Topic/replies: 2 | Blogger: Batza's blog
while i play,poker client is disconnecting all the time like every 3 minutes the last 5 days...does anyone have the same problem?can i fix it somehow?
Pause Switch to Standard View betfair poker disconnects
Show More
Report Batza April 18, 2012 3:31 PM BST
anyone???????????
Report cherrypicker April 18, 2012 6:30 PM BST
I get this error a few times per day, I know it's not my internet connection as the web will still work

I usually click on the wireless connection bottom right of pc then hit disconnect wait 30 secs then hit connect and it will re-load the software with a new connection, so your total downtime should be no less than 2 minutes

Hope this helps!!
Report geoffo April 19, 2012 12:18 AM BST
batza this issue has been going on for ever , just done a post about it myself before i read yours .
Report Bishy April 24, 2012 12:32 AM BST
Play somewhere else.
Report 5LEEPWALKER April 24, 2012 11:39 PM BST
Poker sites admit problems, Then blame it on the players connection

I was eventually credited $10 (After losing out on a possible $300+ prize due to the sites connection / Unsheduled maintenance

Some of the e.mails regarding this are on my blog :

5leepwalkerpoker.blogspot.com/
Report Shosum1 April 27, 2012 6:11 PM BST
what did bf's helpdesk say? worth reporting it.
Report chipfire227 April 27, 2012 6:53 PM BST
Depends how many tables you are playing, whether you play through your browser, and what else you are doing on your computer at the time.

I've never been able to play more than 3 at a time without lag creeping in and disconnects occuring.

Its pretty easy to check your CPU usage, just press ctrl/alt/delete, select task manager, then performance tab.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com