Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
mussleburgh man
17 Nov 09 00:10
| Topic/replies: 226 | Blogger: mussleburgh man's blog
Its time someone said it how it is on this site. Most of the individuals who play on this site are grade one w****** !There so full of themselves its unbelievable, its the same old faces day in day out! I refer in particular to imbeciles like, A.P MCcoy, GHADAFFI, rockme, edudus, E V V O et al ! But in particular to FREEK and JONNYBAG who whinge and moan throughout most games. For fcskae, whoever you are, get over it ! Get some kind of life away from the tables if you were all so good ud have sponserships by now!!

Its just boring, boring boring, all day every day.

end of rant

MM
Pause Switch to Standard View Breaking ranks.........
Show More
Report o o o o o o o o November 17, 2009 12:11 AM GMT
top ten list is waiting
Big prizes up for grabs
Report mussleburgh man November 17, 2009 12:20 AM GMT
Feel free to add ure own favs from here......... there are fckin plenty to choose from !!l
Report Bamboo November 17, 2009 12:31 AM GMT
That EVVO has won his fair share though
Report mussleburgh man November 17, 2009 12:34 AM GMT
not ? there abilty (on here) not exactly competative mind, just there fckin attitudes m8!!

MM
Report Bamboo November 17, 2009 12:38 AM GMT
oh ok so its their attitudes you don`t like.i found the more experienced i have become i feel it is a waste of time moaning ,i play mainly with my chat off so i don`t get tilted out by some of the ridiculous moaning and bad vibes off some players.It has helped my game no end
Report McCoy Carp November 17, 2009 12:58 AM GMT
What have I done! My behaviour is always 1st class at the tables. In fact, I think I deserve Betfairs "Good Egg" of the year award. As for Ghadaffi's behaviour? Well that's another matter. ;) (rockme)
Report Bamboo November 17, 2009 1:21 AM GMT
I agree with Rockme his attitude always seems pretty decent imo.Even though he did ignore me once which i will forgive him for.All the best
Report temple November 17, 2009 8:08 AM GMT
Mikey222's rants are so funny on the low level tables.
Report joffy November 17, 2009 9:08 AM GMT
Jealous one feels cos theres a few winners mentioned.

Im gutted I havent made the list and i do win, must step up the abuse.

GL at the tables
Report joffy November 17, 2009 9:11 AM GMT
ANd yeah Rockme has only ever typed nh so thread busted and get a life away from worrying abt winning players
Report McCoy Carp November 17, 2009 9:14 AM GMT
Sorry about that Bamboo. Some times I multi-table more than is good for me & may have missed you. Don't ignore people on purpose.
Report Bamboo November 17, 2009 11:20 AM GMT
I know you are a good egg rockme. (great name btw rockme).if you ever need seconding for the title of `good egg of the year award` i would happily do that.Good luck at the tables :-)
Report chipfire227 November 17, 2009 11:21 AM GMT
cant recall ever seeing rockme involved in anything other than friendly banter. or freek for that matter.

i think a lot of the abuse from ghadaffi is because he genuinely believes he is the best player in europe. :-)
Report Mrdozey1 November 17, 2009 11:57 AM GMT
Must defend rockme.
Always found him to be one of lifes gentleman.

hennigan1
Report GHADDAFFI. November 17, 2009 7:18 PM GMT
I was made aware that i have been "attacked" on the forum.

To be honest i cannot see what I am being accused of.

I'm inteligent , earn a good living, have a loving family, have lived in several countries, speak five languages.
As I don't need to work for a living and as I am my own boss i chose to play poker when I'm not working .I have NEVER claimed to be good.

I certainly do not consider myself to be a sad w@nker who needs to get a life away from poker
Report GHADDAFFI. November 17, 2009 7:19 PM GMT

I'm inteligent , earn a good living, have a loving family, have lived in several countries, speak five languages.
As I don't need to work for a living and as I am my own boss i chose to play poker when I'm not working .I have NEVER claimed to be good.

I certainly do not consider myself to be a sad w.....r who needs to get a life away from poker
Report GHADDAFFI. November 17, 2009 7:19 PM GMT

I certainly do not consider myself to be a sad*****r who needs to get a life away from poker
Report The Southerner November 17, 2009 7:21 PM GMT
What was that? ;)
Report GHADDAFFI. November 17, 2009 7:21 PM GMT

I certainly do not consider myself to be a sad imbecile ho needs to get a life away from poker
Report GHADDAFFI. November 17, 2009 7:25 PM GMT
i was told it was not posted .
that explains the triplicate, no intention to post more than once
Report private bob November 17, 2009 7:27 PM GMT
thanks very much mus man, like to know you care
Report Bruce Wayne November 17, 2009 10:58 PM GMT
I think if players would behave more like me at the tables betfair would be a better place for all.

shame on the egocentric trashtalkers
Report Mavis "Hacksaw" Handbag November 18, 2009 12:31 AM GMT
the more abuse the better imvchahrljbgsdelbh&uhjbsdrfo.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com