Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Teeth
13 Nov 09 21:11
| Topic/replies: 227 | Blogger: Teeth's blog
any mention of a certain word with www. before it and pro.co.uk it and i am getting my first ban and a permanent one to boot!

:-(

Go away dale you mug

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 13
By:
"M"
When: 13 Nov 09 21:20
and he's still a** too
By:
Lenny the Guvnor
When: 13 Nov 09 21:26
about time. All you ever contribute to this forum is rakebackpro bla bla bla. When clearly theres better affiliates anyway like RTR RMB and the iloveplayingpoker.
By:
Teeth
When: 13 Nov 09 21:33
Lenny the Guvnor 13 Nov 22:26
about time. All you ever contribute to this forum is rakebackpro bla bla bla. When clearly theres better affiliates anyway like RTR RMB and the iloveplayingpoker.

Ah stfu you! :-)

I offer much more than that here and plenty can vouch for that! Always prepared to help anyone and never nasty to any other than the worst idiots!

Yer perhaps there is better rb affs, although out of the 3 you mention 1 is a member of an organisation i am chairman of, another one of them i help if i can with pleasure.

So whatever sunshine!

OMG i stuck up for myself! Oh, and i am sure i have done so for you too once before!
By:
illian
When: 13 Nov 09 22:23
You do not longer play under the name rakebackpro ? I think i used to play u hu's a few times. My screen name is Entabeni.
By:
Dale_Freio
When: 13 Nov 09 22:32
Gummy no hard feelings mate, i f*cking love you :x
By:
Dooberama
When: 13 Nov 09 22:51
Yer perhaps there is better rb affs, although out of the 3 you mention 1 is a member of an organisation i am chairman of,

BNP?
By:
Teeth
When: 13 Nov 09 23:47
No not the FKN BNP lol
By:
Teeth
When: 13 Nov 09 23:48
illian 13 Nov 23:23
You do not longer play under the name rakebackpro ? I think i used to play u hu's a few times. My screen name is Entabeni.

I do, however not that often as players like you taught me that i am a crap poker player!

You have my respect as a person and a player btw
By:
Teeth
When: 14 Nov 09 00:38
Dale_Freio 13 Nov 23:32
Gummy no hard feelings mate, i f*cking love you :x

................................,-~*`¯lllllll`*~,............................................. .....
...........................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,..........................................
......................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,......................................
..................,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.\... ..................................
................;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\....................................
................\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/...........\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,................................
.................\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*.............`~-~-,...(.(¯`*,`,...............................
...................\llllllllllll,-~*........................)_-\..*`*;..)..............................
.....................\,-*`¯,*`)............,-~*`~................../...............................
.....................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;.................../.\..............................
.................../.../..../..../..,-,..*~,.`*~*..................*...\.......................... ...
...................|.../.../..../.*`...\................................)....)¯`~,........... .........
...................|./..../..../........).........)`*~-,............../.....|..)...`~-,..............
.................././.../....,*`-,.....`-,....*`....,---......\...../...../..|..........¯```*~-,,,,
.................(............)`*~-,.....`*`.,-~*.,-*.......|.../..../..../...............\..........
..................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*.............|.,*...,*....|.................\.........
......................*,.........`-,....)-,..................,-*`...,-*.....(`-,..............\........
........................f`-,........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*.....,-*......|....`-,...............
By:
illian
When: 15 Nov 09 09:39
Likewise m8 ;-)
By:
Six of Clubs
When: 16 Nov 09 16:06
i think he's gone now :D :D :D

life, oh sunny, sunny life
rising in the east
how sweet you are
By:
Mr Myxlplyx
When: 16 Nov 09 16:54
If he was a g4y p0rnstar he would be.......

barebackpro :O
By:
Teeth
When: 16 Nov 09 16:57
:-(
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo