Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
banking
12 Nov 09 23:16
| Topic/replies: 44 | Blogger: banking's blog
Thinking of getting one of these phones and wondering if any1 on the forum has 1 or knows about them and which 1 they think is better or if they like the 1 they have.
thanks

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 15
By:
Never In Doubt
When: 13 Nov 09 07:23
Sorry to hijack but is it better to get one of these or an iphone?
By:
yessssssss
When: 13 Nov 09 07:27
iphones suck!
By:
Never In Doubt
When: 13 Nov 09 07:28
Ok so blackberrys better?
By:
yessssssss
When: 13 Nov 09 07:30
imo yes, but people will differ i suppose just like we do as humans!
By:
Never In Doubt
When: 13 Nov 09 07:31
Yeah that could be the problem one person saying iphone other BB.
By:
yessssssss
When: 13 Nov 09 07:32
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yqm5E3sGgE - - - take a look at this video, might help you make your mind up!
By:
Annapurna
When: 13 Nov 09 07:33
blackberrys are good iphones are great. I have a blackberry storm its the worst phone i have ever had. But curves and bolds are good blackberrys
By:
chipfire227
When: 13 Nov 09 08:13
unless you are wanting to run your emails through blackberry BIS or BES i would steer clear. the handset is quite bulky, and if you havent had a blackberry before they are a bit of a nightmare to get used to.

primarily a business phone.
By:
joffy
When: 13 Nov 09 08:36
Yep had a blackberry storm for a week, was a **g nightmare and landed on ebay.
By:
banking
When: 13 Nov 09 10:10
thanks for info guys.
reasons im not getting an iphone is cos im on vodafone and am due an upgrade and vodafone dont release there iphone till jan 22nd which i cant wait 4.

Anna and joffy did u two have the blacberry storm1 or the storm 2 9550?? because apparently the storm1 was very bad but the storm 2 was pretty much a**of everything that was wrong with the storm 1.
By:
Annapurna
When: 13 Nov 09 10:29
1 but so bad i would never touch a storm again.
By:
chipfire227
When: 13 Nov 09 10:46
banking what exactly are you wanting to do with the phone ? thats really more important than what it looks like/performs like.

i work in mobile support in the corporate sector and have done most of the rim training for blackberry.

i have 3 handsets, and the only thing i use my blackberry for is email. altho they are trying to attract non business users the handsets still arent very user friendly and prone to software issues, particularly the touch screen models.
By:
joffy
When: 13 Nov 09 11:47
Yep it was one, and it was touch screen.

THe thing was hopeless and im ok with IT stuff generally. How the fook i managed to offload it for £300 was beyond me.

Nokia all the way imo
By:
chipfire227
When: 13 Nov 09 12:12
have to say joffy is correct, nokia every time for me too.
By:
Never In Doubt
When: 13 Nov 09 12:43
Interesting joffy becuase i have always had a nokia and swear by them yet i am considering an ihpone.
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com