Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
argen-toon-a
07 Nov 09 10:03
| Topic/replies: 408 | Blogger: argen-toon-a's blog
Today was a day of rest. Tomorrow it's all about Ivey. I'll be there to support him every step of the way. I have a substantial amount of money bet on Ivey in one specific bet: a must win bet against Darvin Moon. I loved my bet early on, but the last WSOP show definitely scared me. He made some plays, did some lying, made some laydowns... he seemed to play really well. The reason I liked my bet originally despite the huge chip disadvantage is that I felt like Moon get outplayed short handed against the more experienced players at the table. However, if Ivey gets down to 4 handed, I have confidence in his ability to finish. He's a great finisher and is very tough to beat, especially short handed.

On the night of the 8th I'll be flying to LA to play in a charity golf tournament with the Entourage guys. I'll only be there for the day and plan on flying back in time to watch the heads up, hopefully with Ivey involved.

Here's a random prediction:

1. Phil Ivey
2. Joe Cada
3. Darvin Moon
4. Jeff Shulman
5. Eric Buchman
6. Steven Begleiter
7. James Akenhead
8. Kevin Schaffel
9. Antoine Saout

I'll be down at the Rio all day. If you want to see a spectacle, you should definitely check it out.

After all that, hopefully celebrating with Ivey on the 9th, I'll get geared up for another season of High Stakes Poker. I'm just hoping to avoid quads for the 4th time on that show! Walking back on that set give me the ebie jeebies sometimes since I've had so many weird things happen to me on that show. I don't claim to have played the best on that show, but I will comfortably lay claim to the fact that I have been the unluckiest player on that show. Hopefully I get a few breaks this season, but all I can focus on is playing the best I can. You just can't let past demons haunt you...
Pause Switch to Standard View taken from Negreanu's blog - always a...
Show More
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com