Forums

North American

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
TOP3MAN
19 Sep 21 21:08
| Topic/replies: 4,501 | Blogger: TOP3MAN's blog
Buccs Host the Falcons - Cant see much provlem for the Super bowl holders at home to teh Falcons. Atlanta was a team that couldnt hold a lead last season and started this season in truely pathetic form last week against the Eagles and will need a massive improvement to even trouble the Super Bowl holders. I expect the Buccs to win, but the price reflects that and given the Falcons defence was poor last week, they cant surely back that up with another poor defensive display, even money over 53pts is a lay for me as the Buccs whose success last season was built on Pick 6 will be hard to score against, I expect Buccs will win by 10 or 15pts but wont conceed more then 17pts

Cowboys @ the Chargers - The Rams have just won, but I dont see it being an LA Double tonight. The Chargers and Herbert out pointed Washington Last week in the battle of the flattering to decieve QB's, but tonight they will find it tough against teh Cowboys who will be amuch better proposition this season and ran the Buccs close last week. 6/4 on the cowboys is a gift I feel. I expect Dak to start delievering on that big contract this season, and teh cowboys I think will take it and hopefully the Amari Cooper combo will coem good again as I was impressed with it last week

Vikings @ the Cardinals - The little dynamo was awesome last week - Murray will run the shows against the easy to score against Vikings. Over 51pts is the play as both are free scorers.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 3
By:
TOP3MAN
When: 19 Sep 21 21:22
Titans @ the Seahawks - Titans was awful last week, I mean everything they did was just poor. The Seahawks are a team that can beat anyone, but I just find Wilson boring and Seahawks are just not one to trust at a short price. Surely the Titans cant be as bad as they was last week. Derran Henry wasnt used at all, I'd imagine against the Seahawks he will get a lot more chances this time away and hopefully they will protect Tannerhill better then last week. 5/2 is worth a poke against seahawks who often flatter.

Chiefs @ Ravens - Most probably the pick of teh matches in week 2, but I dont share the bill of Jackson v's Mahomes II, There is no contest Jackson lack of throwing arm means he isnt in the same Parish as Mahones II. Chiefs will be looking for revenge on the super bowl where a half fit Mahones had his worse game stats wise in his career. Ravens are hype team, The Chiefs won have a problem disposing them again with variety, Jackson will run into trouble. 4/7 is a good price imo
By:
TOP3MAN
When: 20 Sep 21 00:20
What a night. Cowboys Win, Arizona wins a thriller!!

Got the Buccs Game wrong as the BUCCS smash 48pts.

Titans still in with a chance, but Tannerhill is having a mare
By:
casemoney
When: 20 Sep 21 01:01
Well done TOP , great stuff Happy
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo