Forums

North American

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
themightymac
02 Feb 19 19:49
| Topic/replies: 29,118 | Blogger: themightymac's blog
As regular forum posters know, there are opportunities in the Special markets at the SB to make a few bob and given the amount of "Specials" covered, some bookie somewhere inevitably makes a mistake somewhere, so I am scouring all the markets to try and find one at a big price. Not easy and time consuming but worth it if I can find another 66/1 or 20/1 winner like I did in the past Will post if I see one. Hope others will do the same.
Pause Switch to Standard View Super Bowl Specials
Show More
Report themightymac February 2, 2019 11:57 PM GMT
Can`t find anything of value yet and unlikely to do so. They seem to just follow the silly Vegas "specials" now and are not prepared to take chances. Will try and find an interest bet at reasonable odds for the once a year viewer looking for an interest in the SB.
Report THEMONEYSHOT February 3, 2019 12:06 PM GMT
"for the once a year viewer looking for an interest in the SB"

This sums me up to a tee, anything you can put my way would be appreciated as I haven't got a scooby about gridiron but intend to watch it later and would like to chuck a few quid at it.
Report Big Ern February 3, 2019 2:59 PM GMT
Hills are going 10-1 for the team to be leading at the 2 minute warning of the 4th Quarter to lose the game. As all NFL fans know there is often mayhem and multiple lead changes in the final 2 minutes and has great trade potential
Report wondersobright February 3, 2019 3:41 PM GMT
had a long look & couldn't find anything that I thought was significantly overpriced in the specials markets
so will likely just bet u56 pts
Report dr . atkins February 3, 2019 6:39 PM GMT
coin toss thought they would bet over broke
Report themightymac February 3, 2019 9:25 PM GMT
I am same as you wonderssobright, can`t see anything that is grossly overpriced.

Themoneyshot: If you are looking for an interest for the whole game then I would suggest the following bet with Paddy Power (if you can get on) at 8/1 and it has a decent chance of coming in.

Patriots to WIN, Michel and Gurley both to score a TD and Brady to throw for 300+ passing yards.

Good luck and enjoy the game everybody.
Report THEMONEYSHOT February 3, 2019 10:00 PM GMT
Cheers themightymac, they will let me have a massive £4.69 on it, what the hell you only live once I'm all in, full bank: £4.69 down Cool
Report themightymac February 3, 2019 10:18 PM GMT
£4.69 lol moneyshot Laugh

At least the bet will give you an interest in the whole game!

Gurley will be used conservatively as he is not 100% but they will use him inside the ten yard line and would be odds on to score a TD.

Would think that Michel will score a TD.

Pats to win would probably need Brady to throw for 300+.

So it`s quite a good interest bet. Good luck!
Report THEMONEYSHOT February 3, 2019 11:10 PM GMT
Grin Thanks !
New England Patriots @ Los Angeles Rams - #WhatOddsPaddy - Featured
Patriots to win, S Michel & T Gurley both score TDs & Brady 300+ passing yards
8/1
Stake:
£4.69
Potential returns:
£42.21

BOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM!!!!! Laugh Good luck to you too Macca Cool
Report peckerdunne February 4, 2019 2:44 AM GMT
Laugh
Report themightymac February 4, 2019 2:32 PM GMT
Nobody saw that coming, 1TD in the whole game. I honestly thought we had a great chance near the end until Goff through that Interception. He was rubbish and should never have thrown that pass. He had three men open on the left which would have taken them inside the 25yd line. Then Gurley would have run it in for a TD, Pats would have then got the ball back with two minutes to go and Brady would have taken them down the field (getting the 36yds passing needed to top 300) and won the match with a late Field Goal. Excited

NE WIN (Correct)

BRADY 300+ (Wrong 264)

MICHEL TD (Correct)

GURLEY TD (Wrong)
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com