Forums

North American

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
ClayDavis
01 Nov 15 10:48
| Topic/replies: 8,456 | Blogger: ClayDavis's blog
BIG BEN IS BACK

Lock up your daughters (especially if a cheerleader) and this time it's personal. Dalton will buckle, he always does, with Big Ben back the Steelers have the most explosive offence in the league.....two brilliant receivers, a brilliant tight end and a dynamic running back (with excellent back up). The Steelers will blow the Bengals away today. I fancy them for the Super Bowl if they can stay healthy. Big game for them today.
Marvin Lewis has a dreadful record as head coach off a bye week.

MASSIVE MASSIVE MASSIVE MASSIVE BET ON THE PITTSBURGH STEELERS ML

RODGERS TO RUN RIOT
Manning has been appalling this season so it's a mystery they are 6-0. They will be 6-1 tonight as they wont get away with it against the Pack.
McCarthy's record off a bye week is stunning. Rodgers is best QB in the league. He will show it tonight. Denver's luck will run out
MASSIVE MASSIVE MASSIVE BET ON THE GREEN BAY PACKERS -2.5

TEDDY TO TOPPLE THE BATTERED BEARS
Time for the Vikings to step up. They have an awful record in Chicago but this Bears team are just rubbish. I quite like this Vikings team and they have a huge chance of a wild card slot this season. Time for them to deliver. Peterson to run amok against this bears d

MASSIVE MASSIVE MASSIVE BET ON THE VIKINGS ML

CARDS TO CLEVELAND THE RUNS
I'm a fan of the Browns D until I saw one stat - they can't stop the run!!! That spells disaster against Arizona as they gave a huge running game. I can see Arizona running all over this Browns D. Ok Arizona off a short week but they are a tough team. I fancy them a lot giving away less than a TD.

MASSIVE BET ON THE ARIZONA CARDINALS -6

KAEPERNICK TO THROW MORE PICKS THAN A ROCK CLIMBER
The total for this game stands at 40 but for the life of me I can't see it getting anywhere near 40. KAEPERNICK is getting worse and worse and the 49ers O just looks average while the Rams D is very impressive. While the Rams O isn't exactly explosive. 17-7 win max IMHO

MASSIVE MASSIVE BET ON UNDER 40pts

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 1
By:
Swardean