Forums

North American

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Princes Purple Guitar
08 Jan 14 17:35
| Topic/replies: 3,233 | Blogger: Princes Purple Guitar's blog
Best fit? Texans? Bengals? or even Miami?...personally I think Lions should ditch Stafford and finally give his offence some decent service.
Pause Switch to Standard View Manziel agrees to draft
Show More
Report anton_chigurh January 8, 2014 5:42 PM GMT
Haven't the Lions just signed Stafford to some insanely expensive deal?
Report The Naked Man January 8, 2014 8:14 PM GMT
I could see Johnny football with the Bengals. they need to replace dalton either way!
they'll be scrambling for johnny he looks to have it all.
Report anton_chigurh January 8, 2014 9:03 PM GMT
Bengals a good shout. Miami should stick with Tannehill.
Report dlarssonf January 8, 2014 10:02 PM GMT
Nah Tannehill is average at best Sad
Report HARRY22 January 8, 2014 10:21 PM GMT
Thought the same dlarssonf, slight change of heart with tannehill, I reckon he may prove a few people wrong in the next few seasons,don't give up on him just yet Cool
Report Princes Purple Guitar January 8, 2014 10:26 PM GMT
i think Bengals would be a great shout but looks unlikely Dalton will leave / traded which is ridiculous imo...Texans great fit, but may not go with new coach...i do like Miami for him, obviously Chicago would be great but for that stupid deal they just did and unfortunately I cannot see Cleveland wanting him...so for me Miami first, Texans second but in reality Bengals need him bad and need to get to the next level they deserve to be at... especially with so much offence available to them - Lions will be forever blinded unless they realise that Stafford is just another calamity in their history.....(Texans fan here btw)
Report anton_chigurh January 8, 2014 10:37 PM GMT
Can't believe Bengals will stick with Dalton; even watching Hard Knocks was enough to show what he's missing to be an elite QB!
Report HARRY22 January 8, 2014 10:58 PM GMT
You can forget Miami, they will stick with Tan.
Report ClayDavis January 8, 2014 11:17 PM GMT
I like Tannehill
Report ClayDavis January 8, 2014 11:18 PM GMT
I heard a wild rumour that the Cowboys might trade Romo and go for Johnny Football - now that would be some fit Shocked
Report anton_chigurh January 8, 2014 11:39 PM GMT
Really? Romo is the least of the Cowboy's problems.
Report ClayDavis January 9, 2014 9:45 AM GMT
yeah but they pay him chunks
Report dlarssonf January 9, 2014 10:12 AM GMT
HARRY22     08 Jan 14 22:21 
Thought the same dlarssonf, slight change of heart with tannehill, I reckon he may prove a few people wrong in the next few seasons,don't give up on him just yet Cool

Hey Harry doing my best but it's hard at times Grin  Happy New year to you budCool
Report Princes Purple Guitar January 13, 2014 11:54 PM GMT
Looks like i was wrong about the Browns ....

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000312739/article/report-browns-high-on-johnny-manziel
Report themightymac January 14, 2014 12:28 AM GMT
Tannehill and Dalton will be driving taxis in a few years time. Stafford is in a different league to them two and is a future Hall Of Fame contender.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com