Forums

North American

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
ClayDavis
29 Dec 13 11:56
| Topic/replies: 8,456 | Blogger: ClayDavis's blog
off to white Hart Lane today (yes I know, glutton for punishment) so will just have to put up my bets without much of a write up.

LACEY TO LAY IT ON THE BELEAGUERED BEARS Massive bet on the Green Bay Packers -3 at Evens.
I have been dreaming all week long about just what Eddie Lacey will do to this Bears D. he is going to chew them up and spit them out. This Bears D is truly awful. Add into the mix that the best QB in the NFL returns today and will kill the Bears off play action. Add into the fact that Jay Cutler starts for the bears and it all adds up to Green Bay winning this game easily.

BIG BEN TO CUFF CAGEY CLEVELAND Big bet on the Pittsburgh Steelers -7 at 10-11
Steelers flying, the Browns gone at the game. Pittsburgh own the Browns, especially in Pittsburgh, and will win this easy.

MATTY ICE TO TO FREEZE THE PANTHERS Big bet on the Atlanta Falcons +6 at 10-11.
This game is tighter than the spread suggests. These NFC South games are very tough and this is no gimme for the Panthers. Atlanta were excellent in San Francisco on MNF and will want to end the season on a high. The Panthers were very lucky to beat the Saints and look to be running on empty to me. They may scrape this one but that is all they will do. And it wouldn't surprise me at all if Ryan and the Falcons pull off the shock.

WILSON TO WILT ONCE AGAIN Big bet on the St Louis Rams +11.5 at 10-11.
not sure if the Vegas odds makers saw last week's demise by the Seahawks to the Cardinals but there is no way theu should be such a big fav over the Rams. The Rams are a similar type of team to the Cardinals and I like their D. These divisional games are always closely fought and it wasn't long ago that they Seahawks just edged the Rams in St Louis. And I'm convinced the Seahawks are in the same sort of form.
As Tom Jackson said on MNF football last week: "It was the first time that Russel Wilson looked 5ft 10 on a football field" and I agree.

Be back later with my Cowboys v Eagles bet on a separate thread.
Pause Switch to Standard View ***Clay's NFL Week Seventeen Picks***
Show More
Report HowieTheRookie. December 29, 2013 1:29 PM GMT
Its taken all season but I reckon I agree with all four of those picks Happy
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com