Forums

North American

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
ClayDavis
23 Dec 13 21:46
| Topic/replies: 8,456 | Blogger: ClayDavis's blog
Last game at Candlestick for the 49ers and it will be an emotional night. But first and foremost they have to win as they have the Arizona Cardinals right up their backsides and they play them next week. Victory for the 49ers tonight will seal their play off berth and make next week's game against the Cardinals meaningless.
The Dirty Birds have had a horror season but they have shown signs of life in recent times and their offence has still got a few explosive players on it. Expect a big game from Tony Gonzalez as he is from the area and this will be his last ever appearance on MNF.
I can see this being a high scoring affair. The Falcons are awful on defence and the 49ers should run amok. But I can see Matty Ryan and the Falcons having some joy too. And 46 isn't the biggest of totals. I know the 49ers have been a bit 'underish' this season but they have played better in recent weeks and took the Buccs apart last week. This Atlanta D is far worse than the Buss'. Plus the Falcons have been an 'overish' team this year.
BIG BET ON OVER 46pts at 10-11
Pause Switch to Standard View Candlestick to bow out in a blaze of...
Show More
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com