Forums

North American

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
ClayDavis
28 Nov 13 16:12
| Topic/replies: 8,456 | Blogger: ClayDavis's blog
STAFFORD TO STUFF THE PITIFUL PACKERS Big bet on the Detroit Lions -6 at 10-11
I come out in a cold sweat when advising a big bet on the Lions but there are reasons to believe they will win this game and win it well. First is their offense against Green Bay's average D. Second is Detroit's run D against Green Bay's huge threat in Eddie Lacy. Third is Matt Flynn.
Stafford is having a bit of a mare recently and was pretty poor in the game against the Buccs at the weekend. But he needs to get back to what he does best, locating the numerous weapons he has at his disposal. Namely Calvin Johnson.
Eddie Lacy has been excellent for the Packers this season. But Detroit's run defense has also been excellent. And they will load the box and stop Lacy and force Flynn to beat them in the air. And does anyone have confidence in Matt Flynn to do it? Nope, me neither.
It's been 10 years since the Lions won on Thanksgiving (and it was against the Packers) so it's time they put that jinx to bed tonight against a Packers team in an Aaron Rogers-less crisis.

MCGLOIN TO KEEP THE COWGIRLS ON THEIR TOES Big Bet on the Oakland Raiders at +8.5pts at 10-11
I'm not sure there are many teams I would bet the Cowgirls to beat giving them a 8.5 of a start. I'm a huge Tony Romo and Dez Bryant fan but they can't always do it on their own. As the Giants proved once again on Sunday the Cowboys' run defense is just appalling and I expect the Raiders to have a field day tonight, especially as Darren McFadden is due to return.
Also McGloin has been fairly impressive since replacing the useless Pryor at QB.
The Raiders are no mugs. They will ground and Pound the Cowgirls. The Cowgirls are the ultimate up and down side. One minute looking like world beaters, the next looking as if they can't beat anyone.
Cowgirls may win but I think it will be a lot closer than Vegas thinks.

FLACCO TO FLAY THE SLOPPY STEELERS Big bet on the Baltimore Ravens -2.5pts at 10-11
I love this rivalry more than any other in the NFL. It's downright nasty. But people are getting carried away with the Steelers despite their good recent run. And do you really expect the steelers to sweep anyone this year, nevermind the Ravens? No, me neither.
The Steelers prevailed earlier in the season at home but it will be a different story this time around in Baltimore. And as always Baltimore are very tough to beat in Baltimore. This game is huge for both teams.
Jacoby Jones returning for the Ravens recently is huge. His ability to stretch the game means teams just can't load the box to stop Rice and Pierce. And if Rice and Pierce get it going tonight then Baltimore will be very very difficult to stop.
I have huge concerns over the Pittsburgh O line and I think the excellent Ravens D will get to Big Ben time and time again.
The Ravens are a better all round team than the Steelers, pure and simple and will prove it tonight.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 1
By:
sc1883
When: 28 Nov 13 16:35
I think the Cowboys will stuff the Raiders tonight personally. If Nick Foles can scorch the Raiders imagine what Romo is gonna do them tonight! If Dallas gets in front early the Raiders will have to go thru the air and despite giving up yards this year the Cowboys defence have been generating lots of turnovers. Would be dissapointed if the Cowboys coudlnt beat an average team like Oakland by at least 2 scores. Everytime i have seen the Raiders they have looked awful plus Romo is Mr Thanksgiving!
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com