Forums

North American

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Hank Hill
21 Nov 13 21:18
| Topic/replies: 17,061 | Blogger: Hank Hill's blog
Can anyone put up an argument here for falcons? Fresh off being tonked by the mighty TB they now have to face Brees and co. The d is a wreck and is giving up an average of 29 pts!  2-3 at home, but those wins were TB and St Louis. Tempted to take NO on the cap here. Thoughts?

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 39
By:
Lufc86
When: 21 Nov 13 21:39
Brees will tear the falcons defence apart. They have no pass rush and a poor secondary. Add to that matty ice is playing like matty **** can only see one winner here. Took the saints on monday at - 6.5, Seen the cap has moved to -9.5 but id fancy them to still cover that. Can see a scoreline around 31-13
By:
HowieTheRookie.
When: 21 Nov 13 21:43
Steven Jackson could possibly keep this respectable.
By:
sideshowbob
When: 21 Nov 13 22:04
they should have won the first game. in new orleans. they seem to be in given up mode now though. new orleans did lose their last road game to the jets. the same jets who lost 49-9 at cincinnati the week before. theyve only won two road games, a scraped 16-14 win at tampa bay and a 26-18 win in chicago. not very impressive at all.
By:
Swardean
When: 21 Nov 13 22:25
I priced thehcap at -6.5 so more than happy to take falcons +9.5.GL
By:
Hank Hill
When: 21 Nov 13 23:00
hmmm someone trying to lay saints for a lot
By:
The Priest
When: 21 Nov 13 23:12
This is quite possibly the worst season I have ever seen for sh!te results that have no bearing on what should have been

Atlanta at home could easily pull this off , get into Breese's face , do what the Pats did and take Graham out of the game , tell Ryan there is another way of playing QB opposed to hurling 50yd bombs every single play , keep the NO defense on the pitch for as long as possible by actually running the ball and getting Ryan to make cute plays to eat up the clock.

Atlanta then would actually stand a reasonable chance.
By:
Wallflower
When: 22 Nov 13 00:57
This is all that is left of the Falcons season to some extent......at home, national tv, against a team they dislike...also their defense might like to get after Brees on behalf of all defenses given his bleating over last weeks terrible call on Brooks.

Saints away are a significant notch below Saints at home.

A thing to note..teams that supposedly have nothing to play for are often very dangerous, play with more freedom.

(Its like when "experts" in soccer go through the remaining matches of the title contenders in the title hunt and identify mid-table teams as a probable 3 points and the matches against relegation-battling teams as "dangerous". Usually way off, relegation facing teams often play doggedly but tight and offer little threat, its the mid-table teams which in fact are the more dangerous - no fear, big tv matches often and obviously are actually better than teams near the bottom).
By:
Beaniash
When: 22 Nov 13 01:34
MATTY ICE ,,, I LOVE THAT NICKNAME
By:
Beaniash
When: 22 Nov 13 01:39
TD ATL
By:
Hank Hill
When: 22 Nov 13 01:40
I see what you're saying wallflower, but the Thursday games aren't really national tv games like SNF and MNF as they are on satellite in the US and not regular tv. Not the start I was looking for Sad
By:
wisewords
When: 22 Nov 13 01:43
TD taken away
By:
wisewords
When: 22 Nov 13 01:44
TD!
By:
Wallflower
When: 22 Nov 13 01:45
Not saying Falcons are going to win........thought 1.3 or so was very very low for Saints away against probably biggest rival at the moment.

I'm trading.....I rarely commitHappy
By:
Beaniash
When: 22 Nov 13 01:48
WHAT CHANNELS ARE REGULAR TV IN AMERICA??
By:
Hank Hill
When: 22 Nov 13 01:53
I think they can get nbc, ESPN etc on cable and satellite bean, but nfl network has Thursday games, which I think is only available on satellite. I may be wrong though.
By:
wisewords
When: 22 Nov 13 01:57
TD!
By:
Beaniash
When: 22 Nov 13 02:00
OH I SEE ,,,
By:
Beaniash
When: 22 Nov 13 02:00
HOW BAD ARE ATL ON DEFENSE
By:
HowieTheRookie.
When: 22 Nov 13 02:01
wicket in the cricketSad
By:
Beaniash
When: 22 Nov 13 02:02
I HAVE A FEELING ATL WILL FUMBLE IN THIS NEXT DRIVE
By:
Wallflower
When: 22 Nov 13 02:03
Yep.......nice wicketHappy
By:
Wallflower
When: 22 Nov 13 02:11
how are you doing on the cricket, Howie?

Just dabbling myslef, couldn't really keep awake last night.

Layed England a bit at 2.22
By:
HowieTheRookie.
When: 22 Nov 13 02:16
Sly Bet sent a free £25 bet which I had on KP to be top batsman, nearly did their special bet on Broad to take 5 wickets @ 13/2 last night, that would have been nice.  I've also backed England at 2/1 in running
By:
wisewords
When: 22 Nov 13 02:17
TDDDDDDD
By:
HowieTheRookie.
When: 22 Nov 13 02:18
Not really into the game but my 8 year old joined the local team this season so I'm just getting up to speed with the sport, handy to chit-chat with the other cricket dads!
By:
HowieTheRookie.
When: 22 Nov 13 02:19
Has Jimmy Graham just punched the uprights!!!
By:
Beaniash
When: 22 Nov 13 02:20
GAME OVER NIGHT NIGHT
By:
Wallflower
When: 22 Nov 13 02:20
You've said that beforeCoolCool
By:
HowieTheRookie.
When: 22 Nov 13 02:21
Think you may be a little premature there Beanie
By:
Hank Hill
When: 22 Nov 13 02:29
I was starting to believe in the saints d this year, but they can't stop falcons here.
By:
wisewords
When: 22 Nov 13 02:34
Atl look confused
By:
wisewords
When: 22 Nov 13 02:36
what a mug Laugh
By:
wisewords
When: 22 Nov 13 02:48
tut tut Malcolm
By:
ArmchairIdiot
When: 22 Nov 13 03:35
Saints are half a side without Sproles. It's evident.
By:
Wallflower
When: 22 Nov 13 03:47
FFS - was just about to level-up

Pietersen out in Brisbane
By:
Hank Hill
When: 22 Nov 13 04:09
haha nice icing the kicker
By:
Wallflower
When: 22 Nov 13 04:17
carnage in BrisbaneGrinGrin

Made 2 euro hereCry....... or 112 if Falcons can produce a miracle....ah well
By:
sideshowbob
When: 22 Nov 13 04:38
not quite as easy breesy as some thought. atlanta arent that bad really, but they have gone mentally. their coach looks a broken man. certainly put up more of an effort tonight, but they should be doing a lot better than 2-9. you can say injuries but a lot of teams have injuries, theyve basically quit on the season like the saints did last year.

quite remarkable that the record of no team ever winning the nfc south 2 two seasons in a row is going to be maintained yet again. strange phenomenom. most years the previous winner has been favourite too.
By:
Swardean
When: 22 Nov 13 22:19
Easy hcap landed:-)

But falcons must be kicking themselves they didn't win.  Seattle will hammer saints next wk.
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com