Forums

North American

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
ClayDavis
11 Nov 13 11:51
| Topic/replies: 8,456 | Blogger: ClayDavis's blog
Early lines up and Kansas are receiving 8 on the spread. I am all over this like a rash. Andy Reid off a bye week? HE DOESN'T LOSE!!! Ok this is a massive test for the Chiefs but this defense is for real. 8 points is HUGE. Their D will keep them in the game. And the Denver D is hardly bombproof
Get on the Chiefs early

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 4  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 124
By:
Swardean
When: 11 Nov 13 12:44
Big bet on Titans +3 against Colts for me.
By:
ClayDavis
When: 11 Nov 13 15:12
I'm not sure the Saints should be a field goal fav over the 49ers. How are the Saints going to stop Gore?
By:
Swardean
When: 11 Nov 13 15:15
The way 49ers throw it they will stuff the box with and 8 front
By:
DirkDiggler
When: 14 Nov 13 13:11
Colts bounce back tonight.
By:
Swardean
When: 15 Nov 13 08:28
Disappointing to take the push on Titans, particularly as I missed the initial line of +3.5.   Also, for the 2nd time this year didn't trade out at HT with big green either side.   

That's it for me this weekend, rest is a watching brief.   Not sure what is the best result for Seattle in the Saints v 49ers game?   And best game of the week for me Pats @ Panthers, two of my superbowl teams head to head
By:
lendmeurwheelbarrow
When: 15 Nov 13 13:22
broncos easily cover the 8 for me. watched alot of chiefs games, they've played alot of average teams and have been over reliant on special teams to get through tight games. only 2nd week off bye for broncos too, they wallop teams at home
By:
DirkDiggler
When: 15 Nov 13 15:41
8.5 is a lot in a divisional game between two good teams IMO. That would be my initial lean.

Broncos have been less impressive over the last few weeks especially against the Redskins who threw that game away after HT by abandoning the run (did the same thing vs Minny too).

I'm not close to making my mind up on this game though.
By:
themightymac
When: 16 Nov 13 19:28
I`d rather be on a good defense and safe and average offense than a great offense and average defense (although Broncos are rated high against the run). And Manning carrying an injury? Chiefs +8.5 is massive.
By:
DirkDiggler
When: 17 Nov 13 13:40
Kc's offense really is lame though, that's a worry me.
By:
grayhawk
When: 17 Nov 13 13:46
Watch your bets for todays games......severe weather warning for some games with a 70% chance of a tornado hitting some with rain forecast for all the day games.
By:
grayhawk
When: 17 Nov 13 13:47
Sorry this is the only game forecast to be clear Grin
By:
DirkDiggler
When: 17 Nov 13 14:18
lol!
By:
DirkDiggler
When: 17 Nov 13 14:18
Could be a good day for unders.
By:
grayhawk
When: 17 Nov 13 14:31
Thought i was on a different thread Dirk Grin
By:
DirkDiggler
When: 17 Nov 13 14:34
I know the feeling!

Laugh
By:
DirkDiggler
When: 17 Nov 13 15:01
45mph winds in Buff apparently.
By:
Swagger
When: 17 Nov 13 15:24
I think Denver will cover
By:
sideshowbob
When: 17 Nov 13 17:59
Kansas have one of the shittest offenses in the league. if they go behind they could easily get thrashed with the apple turnovers chasing the game. if they get ahead, the could gring it out sumhoo. cant see any reason to think about betting on the handicap, coin toss.
By:
Beaniash
When: 17 Nov 13 23:49
RAVENS GIANTS RAIDERS EAGLES COWBOYS JAGUARS COLTS REDSKINS CHARGERS

BEFORE TODAY THEY ONLY PLAYED 1 TEAM WITH A WINNING RECORD AND LOST .... MAKE OF THAT WHAT U WILL IM JUST SAYING.
By:
Wallflower
When: 17 Nov 13 23:49
I know I shouldn't complain as the overall level of coverage is great (and we thankfully lost BBCCry) - but I have to keep positive thoughts before Nat Coombs comes on

- f*ckin tweets and twats
- half-wits looking to their name mentioned on tv
- ask mike (complete waste of a great analyst's time)

Ok, Wallflower be grateful, and just live with it

Broncos at 1.3 seems a bit low I must say......anyway, no keys pressed until game starts
By:
sideshowbob
When: 17 Nov 13 23:56
can only beat who they play? how can they beat teams with winning records if they done play any??

they may not have played many top teams, well any, but they havent had many easy games either. they beat baltimore, philly, oakland and washington at home all by a minimum of 16 points. jacksonville too, but they dont really count theyre that pish.

btw, kansas city have also only beaten one team with a winning record!
By:
Beaniash
When: 17 Nov 13 23:57
I UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE ARE BILLING THIS AS THE BIGGEST GAME IN NFL HISTORY BIGGER THAN THE SUPER BOWL BLAH BLAH ... BUT TO ME THIS IS STILL THE CHIEFS WHO WERE 2-14 IM SORRY. WE DONT BELIEVE YOU YOU NEED MORE PEOPLE.
By:
Beaniash
When: 18 Nov 13 00:00
THE REASON WHY BRONCOS LOOK THIS GOOD IS BECAUSE WHO THEYVE FACED SO FAR. IF I PLAY FOOTBALL AGAINST A BUNCH OF 12 YEAR OLDS AND SMASH THEM, ITS NOT REALLY A REFLECTION OF HOW GOOD I AM IS IT.

.... IM JUST SAYING Wink
By:
sideshowbob
When: 18 Nov 13 00:00
one interesting thing is the over/under 49.5 points is even money both.

so far in 9 games ZERO of kansas city games has gone over 49.5 points!
admittedly, 8 of 9 denver games have gone over 49.5 points.

very strange one that, which do you go for?? Crazy
By:
Beaniash
When: 18 Nov 13 00:01
IF DENVER GET AHEAD EARLY OVERS LOOKS GOOD ...
By:
Beaniash
When: 18 Nov 13 00:02
PLAY SMART AND TAKE UNDER
By:
sideshowbob
When: 18 Nov 13 00:03
i suppose the stats say unders is the value...if you add em all up, thats 8 that have gone over and 10 that have gone under. plus manning has been injuryish.
By:
db1974
When: 18 Nov 13 00:05
49.0 pts looks very high IMO - Broncos won't find it as easy to put up points tonight and the Chiefs aren't good enough on Offence to get their share to push the total over the 50 mark
By:
lendmeurwheelbarrow
When: 18 Nov 13 00:06
how is manning's fitness?
By:
judorick
When: 18 Nov 13 00:07
unders my only bet, defences on top both sides because KFC actually have a great defence and well Denver is up against a weak offence

low scoring prolly
By:
orioles
When: 18 Nov 13 00:09
I've got Denver -2.5 in the last leg of an 8 fold teaser ... so I've got to watch.

I'm knackered Plain
By:
Beaniash
When: 18 Nov 13 00:09
THIS WHOLE KANSAS HAS A GOOD DEFENSE IS DRIVING ME UP THE WALL ... DID YOU KNOW CLEVELAND BROWNS HAVE A BETTER DEFENSE THAN KANSAS??
By:
sideshowbob
When: 18 Nov 13 00:10
ive had under 59.5, crap odds cos no liquidity. 1.32.
By:
sideshowbob
When: 18 Nov 13 00:11
on what stats do cleveland have a better defense? i havent looked, but they dont have a better defense in reality.
By:
Beaniash
When: 18 Nov 13 00:11
TEAM DEFENSE ... I'LL TRY AND FIND EVIDENCE BUT IM SURE THEY DO
By:
sideshowbob
When: 18 Nov 13 00:12
on what, yards or points? or both?
By:
Beaniash
When: 18 Nov 13 00:14
http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/team/_/stat/total/position/defense

THEY'RE NOT EVEN TOP 5 IN ANY DEFENSE CATEGORY.

THIS SHOULD CLEAR THINGS UP.
By:
judorick
When: 18 Nov 13 00:15
Kansas conceding 12 points per game on average

means they have a good defence, no question about it
By:
db1974
When: 18 Nov 13 00:16
Chiefs are 7th in Team Defense DVOA - Browns are 23rd, Broncos are 20th

Top 7 are

Panthers
Cardinals
Seahawks
Bengals
Jets
Ravens
Chiefs

Broncos are No.1 Team Offense DVOA (Chiefs are 18th)
Page 1 of 4  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com