Forums

North American

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
ClayDavis
31 Dec 12 11:27
| Topic/replies: 8,456 | Blogger: ClayDavis's blog
The colts are without doubt the worst 11-5 side I have ever seen. They have had such an easy schedule.
Well at the weekend it will be proved they are the worst team in the play offs and Flacco and Ray Rice will smoke em.
Indy are very poor against the run and that is music to Ray Rice's ears. The Ravens will give him carry after carry and Flacco is very good off of play action.
Make no mistake, when Ray Rice is on form the Ravens are very tough to beat - especially at home.
The Colts' LUCK is going to run out big time.
I can see Baltimore winning by a comfortable double-figure margin.
Bet of the season. Lump job
Pause Switch to Standard View Flacco and Ray Rice to smoke the Indy...
Show More
Report glory hornet December 31, 2012 7:05 PM GMT
Denver are surely the worst side left in the Play-off securing only 2 victories over winning sides Baltimore & Cinncinnati
The Colts beating Minnesota , Green Bay & Houston statistically prove they are not the Worst Team

Give Me Indy with 6.5 YES PLEASE
Report ClayDavis December 31, 2012 7:12 PM GMT
rubbish
Report p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y December 31, 2012 7:59 PM GMT
C'mon you Colts!!!!
Report incaseof January 1, 2013 9:08 PM GMT
Colts has the best rookie QB ever, defence is ok. They surely aren't worth the 11-5 record, but they have done tremendous well in close games and I expect them to be in another close game here..
Report glory hornet January 2, 2013 10:05 PM GMT
Cant argue with facts Mr Davis , plain to see
Sunday you can say your goodbyes to Mr Lewis
Report ClayDavis January 2, 2013 10:17 PM GMT
Facts are Indy are not very good and Baltimore are excellent at home. Flacco and Rice will smoke this p!ss poor outfit. Double figures
Report all along January 2, 2013 11:11 PM GMT
flacco cannot be trusted.played well against the giants but uselss under pressure.andrew luck could smoke these guys.if flacco falls behind game over for baltimoe.
Report ClayDavis January 6, 2013 9:19 PM GMT
I said it would be a double figure win and it was 15 points. And that's 15 points despite 2 fumbles when they were guaranteed to score more points, Easy money. Colts has the easiest schedule going. Got found out today
Report seanjames January 7, 2013 7:50 PM GMT
found out ?  they conceded 59 points to the pats luck needs better offensive line next season
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com