Forums

North American

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
ClayDavis
24 Dec 12 14:23
| Topic/replies: 8,456 | Blogger: ClayDavis's blog
RG III will run amok against this woeful unit. How Robin Ryan is still in a job is a mystery to me. Look at how Brees marched the Saints up and down the field yesterday at will.
RG III will think all his Christmases have come at once. He tore it to shreds last month in Arlington and he will tear it to shred again.
Hammer the Redskins when the markets are up. Will pay for Xmas
Pause Switch to Standard View RG III to tear the Dallas defense a...
Show More
Report TexassportsagentBuzz December 24, 2012 3:29 PM GMT
That's this weeks tip sorted, put your house on da Cowboys
Report grayhawk December 24, 2012 3:30 PM GMT
Grin
Report dlarssonf December 24, 2012 3:31 PM GMT
Cry
Report HARRY22 December 24, 2012 3:36 PM GMT
...............................,-~*`¯lllllll`*~,.............................. .....
...........................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,..........................................
......................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,......................................
..................,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.\... ..................................
................;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\....................................
................\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/...........\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,................................
.................\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*.............`~-~-,...(.(¯`*,`,...............................
...................\llllllllllll,-~*........................)_-\..*`*;..)..............................
.....................\,-*`¯,*`)............,-~*`~................../...............................
.....................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;.................../.\..............................
.................../.../..../..../..,-,..*~,.`*~*..................*...\.......................... ...
...................|.../.../..../.*`...\................................)....)¯`~,........... .........
...................|./..../..../........).........)`*~-,............../.....|..)...`~-,..............
.................././.../....,*`-,.....`-,....*`....,---......\...../...../..|..........¯```*~-,,,,
.................(............)`*~-,.....`*`.,-~*.,-*.......|.../..../..../...............\..........
..................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*.............|.,*...,*....|.................\.........
......................*,.........`-,....)-,..................,-*`...,-*.....(`-,..............\........
........................f`-,........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*.....,-*......|....`-,...............\.......
Report sc1883 December 24, 2012 4:56 PM GMT
The original poster clearly clueless lol!!! Most of the defense are on the injured list, hardly Rob Ryans fault! RGIII may well put up huge numbers next week but i can see Romo doing the same also against the Skins, he's been playing exceptional in the last few games, looks like a possible shootout to me.
Report ClayDavis December 24, 2012 5:08 PM GMT
Absolutely tribe. tell me Rob Ryan's stats are a defense coach? Where his teams have finished every year on defense? When u discover that answer u will see my point.
Stop writing rubbish and look at the FACTS
Report ClayDavis December 24, 2012 5:25 PM GMT
he goes to Oakland in 2004 where they are 3rd overall on Defense....2005 15th, 2006 32nd, 2007 25th, 2008 23rd, 2009 26th.
He then goes to the Bengals and they finish 27th overall.
he then goes to Dallas and they finish 10th and are on course to finish 12th on Defense this year.
The stats say he is not very good
Report DirkDiggler December 24, 2012 5:46 PM GMT
Redskins are a better team, no doubt in my mind. And RR is a joke. His defenses in Oakland were beyond atrocious.
Report Swagger December 24, 2012 8:45 PM GMT
This will be the Tony Romo show, cometh the hour cometh the Romo!
Report ClayDavis December 24, 2012 8:50 PM GMT
cometh the hour cometh the Dallas bottle crashing
Report Swagger December 24, 2012 8:57 PM GMT
We shall see Clay CoolI look forward to posting 'basically Tony Romo' after the match. If Washington somehow raj the win i will admit my wrong prediction as i am exceptionally confident the Cowboys will get into the playoffs this season, it's their destiny, it just has to somehow happen Love
Report TexassportsagentBuzz December 24, 2012 9:09 PM GMT
HOW BOUT 'DEM COWBOYS

Ring number 6 on its way
Report ClayDavis December 25, 2012 11:02 AM GMT
Lots of Romo love on here which makes me chuckle.....come Monday morning they will be calling on Jerry to bring in Teebow to replace him for next season LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report TexassportsagentBuzz December 25, 2012 1:43 PM GMT
T-BO will be the Jags starter next season
Report Swardean December 27, 2012 1:19 AM GMT
I think ClayDavis has called this right, Redskins qualify and Cowgirls miss out again.
Report TexassportsagentBuzz December 27, 2012 1:53 AM GMT
Cow who? Tony Romo won us a game last year with a punctured lung is that girly? I rest my case
Report Swardean December 27, 2012 2:02 AM GMT
Only teasing Texas, but not a fav team of mine. 

I won't remind you of the botched FG attempt against my team seattle in the playoffs a few years ago!!
Report TexassportsagentBuzz December 27, 2012 2:12 AM GMT
I Wont hold it against you buddy we were asking for it calling the team that, I always call Celtic fans on the footie forum the ghirls so I am launching bricks from inside my glass house, as for the fg **** up plz it took me weeks to get over it.

As for the hawks chances this week they deserve the status of genuine contenders although many on this forum under estimate them still Wilson has not put a foot wrong aside from his 1st start and the D is water tight, I would not be shocked to see them lift the Lombardi this year.
Report TexassportsagentBuzz December 27, 2012 2:12 AM GMT
halks chances this year*
Report TexassportsagentBuzz December 27, 2012 2:15 AM GMT
3rd times a charm.... hawks
Report ClayDavis December 31, 2012 12:59 AM GMT
RGIII time Cool
Report nellie1970 December 31, 2012 1:05 AM GMT
time for tony romo to come to the party.

he will put a show on tonight.lets go cowboys
Report drwankenstein80 December 31, 2012 1:06 AM GMT
Skins price drifting. Dallas to edge this
Report sc1883 December 31, 2012 1:29 AM GMT
Lets go Cowboys!!!!!!!!!!
Report ClayDavis December 31, 2012 1:49 AM GMT
Romo LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report HowieTheRookie. December 31, 2012 1:54 AM GMT
So frustrating :(
Report Fallen Angel December 31, 2012 2:16 AM GMT
Pass D of Washington starting to struggle now. Couple of early Romo errors but a reasonable balance to the offence
Report sc1883 December 31, 2012 2:23 AM GMT
after a ropey start, things looking up. Need another score to make RGIII start having to throw then hopefully he will be the one making the mistakes
Report Fallen Angel December 31, 2012 2:40 AM GMT
Dallas should at least to go into the half all square at a minimum. Should be an interesting second half although I am getting really tired so might have to read about it in the morning
Report Beaniash December 31, 2012 2:43 AM GMT
PLEASE DON'T MENTION RGIII IN THE SAME BREATH AS DREW BREES
Report ClayDavis December 31, 2012 12:58 PM GMT
where has all the Romo love gone?? Laugh
Report TexassportsagentBuzz December 31, 2012 5:02 PM GMT
Report TexassportsagentBuzz December 31, 2012 5:02 PM GMT
Report TexassportsagentBuzz December 31, 2012 5:04 PM GMT
Don't worry about TR9 plenty of love for him from Candice.

And I am wearing my Romo Jersey today, I sink with my ships.
Report DirkDiggler December 31, 2012 5:39 PM GMT
Tony Romo - The Titanic of QB's.
Report ClayDavis December 31, 2012 6:44 PM GMT
LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report Swagger January 4, 2013 12:06 AM GMT
Well done Clay hope you won a load. It went exactly as I thought with the Cowboys Defence just about doing enough to keep them in it giving Romo the chance to win the game with a regulation drive with 3 minutes on the clock and timeouts in hand, really disappointing the way it blewout. Really thought Romo was going to finally come good but obviously not. In his defence he had injuries to contend with left right and centre but I can't help but feel the Washington defence was out on their feet and there for the taking and someone like Brady, either Mannings etc would have made that play to win the game. If the Cowboys can keep their Defence healthy next season they will be back stronger but it will be interesting to see if Romo gets another chance with them.
Report ClayDavis January 4, 2013 11:02 AM GMT
Do u not think the Skins were Conservative as they knew they could pound a banged up Dallas D into the ground? They could have been far more expansive if they had needn't to be. I feel for Romo. And I respect the guy for taking all the blame and facing the World's media and admitting he had fecked up. That took some guts.
Report Swagger January 4, 2013 10:07 PM GMT
To be honest Clay i had been out all day drinking with a few friends and fell asleep during part of the second/third quarter so can't really fully comment but woke just before Dallas scored a touch down to make it a 3 point game which is what i had hoped would happen until disaster for the Romo with 3 mins left. From what i saw the Skins didn't play at their best but got the job done and Dallas just kept on picking up injuries and in the end they just couldn't get past the line. My own view is that Romo should be given one more season as i think it could be a different story if he had a strong Defence to rely upon. Maybe next year I can say 'basically Tony Romo'! Love
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com