Forums

North American

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
TOMSELECK7
03 Dec 12 20:55
| Topic/replies: 120 | Blogger: TOMSELECK7's blog
Manning versus Griffin III

Great matchup, Great odd

I go with Manning !!! Washington have not a good defense for the air. NY come from a bye. Manning should be as his best. Important match for NY. They need to win. Experience will beat the Rookie.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 4  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 143
By:
orioles
When: 03 Dec 12 21:30
A bye?
By:
jjjjj
When: 03 Dec 12 22:20
GB was pretty much a bye.
By:
Still standing
When: 03 Dec 12 22:21
I understand your excitement for NYG TomS, but watch the misinformation.  NYG are not off a bye, actually Skins have had more rest then them.  Washington last played and beat Dallas on American Thanksgiving, which was a Thursday game.  Washington does have a low ranked pass defence, but their high ranked run D is holding them in there.  NYG need the win ?  So what.  Never understood why someone would bet a certain team because they need the win.  Does Washington not need to win ?  The last time these 2 teams played, in Jersey, Giants won on a huge pass with a minute left, just after Skins went on top with their own late TD.  Just saying that game was a squeaker home win for the Giants.  Griffin is a better player now than he was then.  A couple of pass rushers for the Giants are iffy for tonight.  The point spread of -3 NYG looks right, so I won't be making a bet until the game is underway.
By:
Beaniash
When: 03 Dec 12 22:49
BYE?? DIDN'T THEY PLAY PACKERS LAST WEEK?? I THINK YOU JUST GOOGLED SOME ARTICLE AND MADE A THREAD
By:
VieirasaGooner
When: 03 Dec 12 22:53
Gmen don't exactly have a stellar secondary either imo, a lot will depend on whether they can keep rg3 from rushing for 1st downs, and if they can keep Randy Moss from making big plays.  I can't wait for this one to begin.
By:
VieirasaGooner
When: 03 Dec 12 22:53
Gmen don't exactly have a stellar secondary either imo, a lot will depend on whether they can keep rg3 from rushing for 1st downs, and if they can keep Randy Moss from making big plays.  I can't wait for this one to begin.
By:
Beaniash
When: 03 Dec 12 22:54
GIANTS AINT GOOD IN THE SECONDARY SO EXPECT A HIGH SCORING GAME
By:
ArmchairIdiot
When: 03 Dec 12 23:02
Im picking loads of winners but all in [losing] accas!... Cant pick a single for shyte at the moment.

NY are my team, but Ive always had a soft spot for the Skins... I'll be having a good look at some stats before I commit here.
By:
Beaniash
When: 03 Dec 12 23:04
-3 GIANTS SEEMS LIKE A VALUE PLAY
By:
HARRY22
When: 03 Dec 12 23:07
Joined: 24 Mar 12 | Topic/replies: 2,483 | Blogger: VieirasaGooner's blog

Not a great secondary...never had a great secondary when winning 2 superbowls.....secondary is only as good as the pass rush..they have a superb pass rush which covers up any holes in the secondary.
By:
Beaniash
When: 03 Dec 12 23:11
I THINK THE LONG WEEK TO PREPARE WILL HAVE DISRUPTED THE SKINS IM GOING BIG ON THE GIANTS THEY SEEM LIKE THEY'VE GOT IT TOGETHER AT THE RIGHT TIME
By:
HARRY22
When: 03 Dec 12 23:13
got it together? this is the NFL...they have won one game in 3..the 2 games before they were awful..put 3 in a row together then you can say they have got it together not after one win
By:
ArmchairIdiot
When: 03 Dec 12 23:14
They got their **** together round about this time last year, iirc.
By:
VieirasaGooner
When: 03 Dec 12 23:15
I hope your right Harry I have backed them  and wont be able to trade.... bet d a q offline until 8 am
By:
Beaniash
When: 03 Dec 12 23:15
I SAID IT SEEMS LIKE AS IN I HAVE A FEELING IT WASNT A FACTUAL STATEMENT
By:
ArmchairIdiot
When: 03 Dec 12 23:16
Wickerman just started on the box. Will wait for the dancing lady scene before properly shooting my load once more on NY.
By:
VieirasaGooner
When: 03 Dec 12 23:17
Manning turning it over less the last couple oof games
By:
Beaniash
When: 03 Dec 12 23:18
I'M SORRY BUT I CAN'T SEE THE HYPE IN A TEAM THAT HAS THE SAME AMOUNT OF WINS AS THE JETS ........ THE ****G JETS
By:
ArmchairIdiot
When: 03 Dec 12 23:19
He was poor in the game before that, VAG.... Could be the start of something though, which is what Beanie alluded to.
By:
VieirasaGooner
When: 03 Dec 12 23:25
Anyone know if Pierre Garcon is playing tonight?
By:
ArmchairIdiot
When: 03 Dec 12 23:31
itv4 NOW!
By:
ArmchairIdiot
When: 04 Dec 12 00:13
NY will tonk this lo have no doubts at all.
By:
VieirasaGooner
When: 04 Dec 12 00:27
I think they will win too, need toshut down the run game though which wont be easy
By:
lendmeurwheelbarrow
When: 04 Dec 12 00:29
wow bbc have analysis, since when??
By:
Wallflower
When: 04 Dec 12 00:30
Not behind the red button - will this have any bearing in them somehow not being two f*ckin plays behind the actual gameConfused
By:
ArmchairIdiot
When: 04 Dec 12 00:35
Redskins will have more trouble with NY passing than NY will have with Skin's running game.
By:
Dr.Cypionate
When: 04 Dec 12 00:36
WHERE THE **** IS THIS GAME???CANT SEE ANYTHING ON THE RED BUTTON
By:
GoBallistic
I like the Redskins in this one - especially early on
By:
ArmchairIdiot
WHY THE **** WOULD YOU WANT TO BE 2 PLAYS BEHIND ON RED BUTTON?
By:
Wallflower
When: 04 Dec 12 00:40
It's on BBC HD.

@ArmchairIdiot - that is my issue with the BBC Red Button coverage it was 1 sometimes 2 plays behind, and given the way I trade its not exactly ideal. Hoping for an improvement tonight - not sure though.
By:
judorick
When: 04 Dec 12 00:40
I'm on all the points markets - overs on everything

going to be points fest
By:
Lix
When: 04 Dec 12 00:47
unders unders unders
By:
VieirasaGooner
When: 04 Dec 12 00:49