Forums

North American

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
I win every time!
02 Dec 12 07:50
| Topic/replies: 846 | Blogger: I win every time!'s blog
One bet for me: Buffalo under 45

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 16  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 16 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 632
By:
Swardean
When: 02 Dec 12 09:26
My 5* bet of the weekend is Rams +7.5 v 49ers
By:
Ming_the_Merciless
When: 02 Dec 12 10:14
Initial ramblings.... no bet(s) of the week this week.

the handicappers look to have got it right - unless I just can't see the blindingly obvious. I have had nibbles on:-

Raiders +2.5 versus Browns (how the Browns can ever be faves away I don't know)
Lions -6 versus Colts (QB injury doubt)
Titans +6.5 versus Texans (they are through so they may play a 'no-injury' game)
Chargers +1 Bengals
NY Giants -3 at Washington (coin flip but I reckon the Giants are finding their feet again after the hurricane)

gl all!
By:
d13phe
When: 02 Dec 12 10:57
Clay Matthews out again for Packers

I have taken my SB money off the board as I think the Vikes could cause an upset today
By:
Swardean
When: 02 Dec 12 11:00
With the poor Offensive and Defensive Line showing by the Pack, I fancy Peterson to have a huge day
By:
d13phe
When: 02 Dec 12 11:02
i wouldnt disagree Swardean

I just dont fancy the packers unless they can get Matthews fit. he is the Defence

I also think the Titans could be a banana skin for the Texans.  its about time their luck ran out and the titans playing quite nicely atm
By:
d13phe
When: 02 Dec 12 11:13
swardean

thoughts about today matchup against the bears

its an interesting one

thinking the points might be a bit low at 37
By:
DirkDiggler
When: 02 Dec 12 13:00
I like the Bengals  in  SD, Bengals have won 3 straight, SD are a disaster. Their front 7 should give Rivers fits. Seriously, SD as bad as anyone not named Oakland right now.

Bengals S/U.

Tampa's terrible pass defense against Peyton @ Mile High, I'll take Manning and give TB 7.

Denver - 7.
By:
horse9
When: 02 Dec 12 13:07
Afternoon all.
Cards +6 is my main bet today, I know it goes against the West travelling East for 1pm stat but I make the Jets horrible at the moment and Cards despite being on a desperate run are competetive and getting 6 points against a team with no offence is huge.
Bears -3 is another big play.
By:
HARRY22
When: 02 Dec 12 13:22
any news on injuries in the bears game horse? bears on the drift
By:
d13phe
When: 02 Dec 12 13:47
hopefully its not news of Forte out as that would be my season done in the first playoff game

i know hester is out
By:
HARRY22
When: 02 Dec 12 13:56
I thought the falcons needed a tampa defeat at the weekend for them to clinch the division...already been paid out on a division bet with PP Grin
By:
horse9
When: 02 Dec 12 14:39
Harry - only news I picked up is Sidney Rice may play, he was considered out after injuring a calf yesterday but they think he may go now.
Forte is a definite starter I think...
By:
Swardean
When: 02 Dec 12 14:55
d13, I do my own lines and then look how they compare to the books.  I had the bears -5.5 on this one and couldn't believe when they priced up at -3.  This would normally mean a back of the bears today but I won't back against my team.

Also People talk about seattle form away from home but although they have lost 5.  They have not been beat by more than 6 points in those games.  So  it suggests a close one which could go either way. 

Two tough defences and think turnovers likely to decide it.

In summary its a no bet game for me (but I have had an small interest bet on my team).  More financial interest in the Rams games
By:
d13phe
When: 02 Dec 12 15:24
whats your bet in the rams game swardean?

opposing the niners?
By:
HARRY22
When: 02 Dec 12 15:29
primetime 21st was a good section of total access...'pick magent' is pure cheese Grin
By:
Swardean
When: 02 Dec 12 15:31
Posted at top of thread Rams +7.5.
By:
DirkDiggler
When: 02 Dec 12 15:51
I like that -3.0 line in Chi town, but the Bears are a team I hate to trust.
By:
HARRY22
When: 02 Dec 12 15:52
If atlanta were to lose all their games and tampa win all their game tampa take the division....I have been paid out on the single on Atlanta...Also looking at a division treble it has been marked as 'WIN' the other 2 are denver and g-men..surely they cant make it a loser if the falcons were to blow it?
By:
d13phe
When: 02 Dec 12 15:58
get the feeling there could be a lot of points in the Lions/Colts game

two teams that throw the ball well and cant run the ball = lots of points
By:
HARRY22
When: 02 Dec 12 16:04
Like the lions a lot in this one
By:
d13phe
When: 02 Dec 12 16:12
anyone give the Fins a chance?
By:
horse9
When: 02 Dec 12 16:13
Yeah d13 but line always reflect that, 51.5 ? That's the sort of game I always try finding an angle on, shirt numbers, points in each quarter, passing yards etc...
By:
horse9
When: 02 Dec 12 16:15
'anyone give the Fins a chance?'

Poor side for me - if Brady brings his A game they could score on every possession, could score 40 points today IMO...
By:
d13phe
When: 02 Dec 12 16:18
they are a decent side at home though
By:
DirkDiggler
When: 02 Dec 12 16:21
Do you mean the fins? they're pretty poor at home, esp. against the spread.

I'm gonna take

GB - 7.0

CHI - 3.0

NE - 7.0
By:
horse9
When: 02 Dec 12 16:24
I'll give them OK but no better.
They've only beaten Rams, Hawks and Raiders, last week was a good win but how good are the Seahawks on the road ?
Tennessee smashed them a couple of weeks back.
Only chance I give them is if Pats get complacent, which isn't impossible, but for me they're just as likely to put 6 TDs up
By:
DirkDiggler
When: 02 Dec 12 16:29
I agree with horse, perhaps I overstated how poor the fins are at home, but they're no great shakes. There's not a single quality win on their slate so far IMO. They beat SEA, but they're poor on the road, they beat CINN earlier but that wasn't the Cincy team that's playing well now.

NE COULD put a 50 burger up, how many points at most COULD Miami score? 21-24?
By:
d13phe
When: 02 Dec 12 16:31
i am going to perhaps make a play in running but i think the fins D arent too bad and if Reggie bush can move the ball i give them a chance
By:
Swardean
When: 02 Dec 12 16:36
The young qb played really well against a tough seattle secondary last week.  They looked ok to me.
By:
I win every time!
When: 02 Dec 12 16:43
Fins used to show up against Brady but recently you can forget it. Would really like to see Miller given more touches and be interesting to see if Clay can step up again. Gronk out IS big for Pats but with Herdandez back I think they'll be ok at TE Wink. 38 - 20 Pats imho.

(Can't agree on SD _ Bungals. Bolts are awesome in December - when there's nothing on the line lol).

GL all.
By:
ClayDavis
When: 02 Dec 12 16:48
i really fancy the Browns against a shocking Raiders side. Think the Browns will cover the handicap.
Ravens will take advantage of Big Ben's absence and beat the Steelers easy.

Anyone know if Vick and McCoy start for the Eagles?
By:
Sudoku_Junior
When: 02 Dec 12 16:53

Dec 2, 2012 -- 11:48AM, ClayDavis wrote:

i really fancy the Browns against a shocking Raiders side. Think the Browns will cover the handicap.Ravens will take advantage of Big Ben's absence and beat the Steelers easy.Anyone know if Vick and McCoy start for the Eagles?

Both out.

By:
horse9
When: 02 Dec 12 16:54
Fins D isn't terrible but they're just so inconsistent, the team that showed up against Tennessee would get beaten by High School teams whereas the performance last week was decent.
They stop the run OK but have a weak secondary and if there's a QB and WR corps that will take advantage of a weak secondary is Brady and the Pats.
I'm not playing Pats -7 but I can't get with the Fins....
By:
I win every time!
When: 02 Dec 12 16:58
horse - agreed, but to be fair against the Titans everything that COULD go wrong, did go wrong Surprised. They're about as their record at seasons end - 6 - 10 / 7 - 9.
By:
I win every time!
When: 02 Dec 12 16:58
*good as
By:
HARRY22
When: 02 Dec 12 17:10
good start for the pack
By:
d13phe
When: 02 Dec 12 17:10
TDs everywhere early on