Forums

North American

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Stow_judge
04 Nov 12 17:43
| Topic/replies: 5,523 | Blogger: Stow_judge's blog
Cutler. Thinks he has all day in the pocket holding the ball at waist height. He is absolutely useless.
Show More
Report ClayDavis November 4, 2012 7:00 PM GMT
Gabert - end of thread
Report Stow_judge November 4, 2012 7:35 PM GMT
Cutler first half
J.Cutler pass short right to E.Bennett
J.Cutler sacked
J.Cutler pass incomplete deep right to B.Marshall.ShockedShockedShocked
J.Cutler pass incomplete short right to E.Bennett
J.Cutler pass short middle to M.Forte
J.Cutler pass short left to B.Marshall
J.Cutler pass short right to B.Marshall
J.Cutler pass short right to E.Bennett
J.Cutler pass incomplete short right to E.Weems
J.Cutler pass incomplete short middle to E.Bennett
J.Cutler pass short middle to D.Hester
J.Cutler pass short right to M.Forte
J.Cutler sacked

One deep pass attempt in a whole half of football. Absolutely gutless
Report Studious_1 November 4, 2012 8:08 PM GMT
The two worst QB's in football right now both play for the same side imo...

Blaine Gabbert
Chad Henne

Can't think of a worse QB than those two...particularly Henne who is beyond appaling.
Report punkha1 November 4, 2012 11:08 PM GMT
My missus who is a jags fan is making us go to the jags game in wembley instead of the steelers v vikings Cry
Report db1974 November 4, 2012 11:12 PM GMT
At least you get to see the 49ers
Report Nilsson Schmilsson November 4, 2012 11:19 PM GMT
i assume da bears were losing given he has attracted one posters fury Grin
Report db1974 November 4, 2012 11:26 PM GMT
Don't see how. Bears were a 1.01 train today
Report Jacko2324 November 4, 2012 11:54 PM GMT
Christian Ponder is terrible
Report Large Boned Sam November 5, 2012 12:45 AM GMT
cutler is inconsistent but very far from the worst QB in the league. on his day he is awesome.
Report sideshowbob November 5, 2012 12:50 AM GMT
the worst qb in the league is a qb who nobody has ever seen play. cos he's 3rd choice backup to someone rubbish. because he's crap.
Report Jontyblade November 5, 2012 5:39 PM GMT
i remember cleo lemon ( i think that was his name ) having a mare for the dolphins at wembley.... lemon by name, lemon by nature
Report I win every time! November 5, 2012 7:49 PM GMT
Close game against that years' SB champs tho lol ;-)
Report Beaniash November 5, 2012 9:33 PM GMT
ROMO .. EASY
Report themightymac November 6, 2012 3:55 AM GMT
add Vick the useless p****! Devil
Report Still standing November 6, 2012 4:49 AM GMT
Vick ? Really ?  Some poor loser lost a bet.  Maybe the same can be said about ROMO..Easy
Report themightymac November 6, 2012 5:25 AM GMT
If you think Vick is a good qb you haven`t got a clue. Sure, his offensive line is rubbish and the guy isn`t getting protection but he`s still the most over-rated qb in the past 10 years. Quite simply, he holds on to the ball far too long and can`t make the simplest of throws with alarming regularity. 5 times in the red zone tonight against one of the worst pass defence teams in the league and they come away with 2 FGs. Peyton Manning picked them apart last week and Brady, Eli, Big Ben and Brees (if possible) would do exactly the same. And don`t call me a poor loser you patronising git, we`re all entitled to our opinions.
Report themightymac November 6, 2012 5:31 AM GMT
Vick made his reputation by scrambling and his athletic prowess. He doesn`t even have that these days and can`t even hold on to the ball without fumbling it. What`s the point of having a qb who can`t make a pass unless his receivers are wide wide open?
Report racingguru November 6, 2012 6:18 AM GMT
Cleo Lemon ....lol. He went to the CFL (Canadian Football League) for the Toronto Argonauts and was a complete lemon there too so he'd be close to the worst to start for an NFL game.

Of the present starting ones it would probably be Matt Cassel or Brady Quinn ....both are horrible.
Report Still standing November 6, 2012 8:11 PM GMT
Nice reply there MightyMouth.  I don't have a clue ?  Right on. Seems strange that you didn't come on here and mention Vick before he had a bad game, hence, you lost a bet.  We're all entitled to our opinion.  At least you mention the bad O line, so you're not completely clueless.  Andy Reid says he's starting next week.  Whose opinion should I trust more; a lifelong diehard football man, or a sore loser.  Hmmmm.
Report themightymac November 6, 2012 11:07 PM GMT
Typical reply from a smart ass, as expected, who hasn`t got the intelligence to realise that the post was tongue in cheek. Of course Vick isn`t the worst QB in the NFL, but he`s in the bottom six. Check the stats, stats don`t lie:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/player/_/stat/passing/sort/quarterbackRating

and that doesn`t include last night`s debacle. He`s probably nearer bottom now.

As for Andy Reid, he can forget all the criticism in the American media, particularly Philadelphia, and sleep easy knowing that if StillStanding has faith in him his job must be safe. Laugh

He`ll be sacked very soon along with Vick, anybody with any knowledge of the game knows that. Just you wait and see and learn. Perhaps the Eagles should give you the job since you evidently think you know so much about the game and everybody else on here knows zilch.

I don`t like to name drop, but Joe Namath is a personal friend of mine along with many other NFL stars. Google him and you`ll see who he is, lol. How many people in the game do you know, apart from Andy Reid, oh sorry I forgot you only see him on telly?

Thanks for giving me some credence though and saying that I`m not totally clueless. Appreciate that. For the record I`ve been following the NFL since the 60`s and have been at every stadium in the NFL. How many have you been to? Probably none, although you probably go to the London game each year and bore everybody about it later. I bet you started following the game when C4 started covering it in the 80s and support the Redskins because they were the prominent team back then?

If you rate Vick, fair enough, I can accept and disagree with that. It`s different opinions that make the game so great, but don`t you come on here and direct your smarmy "know all" comments towards me and try to belittle me. That`s twice you`ve done it now. All punters and fans have the right to criticise players if they wish and most do, unless you`re the exception, then again perhaps you don`t bet enough to get passionate about it. Oh, Sorry, I forgot, you bet winners all the time.

Post your bet for the weekend and if I don`t fancy them I`ll give you the best price for whatever you want. Can`t be fairer than that. Put your money where your big mouth is.
Report themightymac November 6, 2012 11:21 PM GMT
and if you selection wins, I`ll be the first to say "well done".
Report orioles November 7, 2012 1:35 AM GMT
Wow.

Were you and Joe in the same anger management group? Crazy
Report themightymac November 7, 2012 3:47 AM GMT
Very funny my learned friend Laugh

How I love the humour of my Geordie comrade brothers Grin

Mind you "Broadway Joe" always said I was clueless too! Crazy
Report orioles November 7, 2012 4:48 AM GMT
Happy
Report SuperTri November 8, 2012 11:57 PM GMT
Romo....after what I saw the other night against the Falcons!!
Report nellie1970 November 9, 2012 12:18 AM GMT
sanchez utter tosh
Report Mr Mischief November 9, 2012 4:42 AM GMT
Quality rant there mightymacLaugh
Report nellie1970 November 9, 2012 5:02 AM GMT
good readLaughLaugh
Report leefee November 10, 2012 12:20 PM GMT
Cracking retort mightymac Grin
Report EdwardWoowardWould November 11, 2012 12:20 PM GMT
Mark Sanchez

And by some distance
Couldn't read a defence if they all had numbers on their shirts

Oh wait a minute

The man is clueless , as bad as there is under pressure with almost no "touch" whatsoever

He also has a clueless offensive coordinator who still believes in a "power" running game in 2012 LaughLaughLaugh

They have the core of a very good team there but clueless coaching and trading ( Teeeebo was embarrassing ) and the useless QB makes this a cert

Sanchez, end of thred
Report d13phe November 11, 2012 1:26 PM GMT
i agree with Mark Sanchez

How many chances does the guy have.

he cannot run the ball, cant throw from the pocket and cannot throw on the run.

i know Tim Tebow is not Peyton Manning but he gives you a chance to win games with his feet and his arm, particularly as the Jets have a good Defense.  Mark Sanchez only gives you a big chance of losing a game.
Report d13phe November 12, 2012 10:31 AM GMT
Ryan sticking with Mark Sanchez

STATS
                       CMP    ATT    YDS    CMP%    AVG    TD    LNG    INT    FUM    QBR    RAT
2012 Regular Season    153    294    1,860    52.0    6.33    10    66    9828.7    70.4
Career                    935    1,708    11,069    54.7    6.48    65    74    60    37    -    72.8
Projected            272    523    3307    52.0    6.33    18    66    16    14    28.7    70.4

Laugh
Report EdwardWoowardWould November 13, 2012 2:57 PM GMT
Mark Sanchez misses the most important thing and that is the ability to recognise defensive formations or hiddeen formations

If you can't decifer the defence and work out where your primary receiver is or where the soft spot in a zone is going to be your are fukkked

If you watch him play in detail you will see he has only TWO reads and they are his primary receiver and his "check down" and he is incapable of going through his "progressions" and either throws to his "primary" who can often be double covered or resort too quickly to his "check down" when if fact the 2nd and 3rd read in his progressions are open.

Donovan McNabb was the worst QB I ever saw with this problem and no doubt it stopped the Eagles winning the Super Bowl because added to these problems in his early carrer you could also add "happy feet " to his panic mode when the check down was also covered

Sanchez also has terrible problems with touch passes and also recognising who his "hot " read is during blitzes meaning he again throws bad balls when pressured rather than throwing AT the blitz to his hot guy.

Terrible QB even though he has all the "tools" as they say but so many teams have been duped by QB's with tools rather than the ability to play smart...

Drew Breese....One of the best of all time , many teams would never have given him a chance based on the "tangibles"

Jo Montana...poss the best....slow ...not that big etc etc

Dan McGuire...Elvis Grbac...Jamarcas Russell... to name but 3 of dozens with all the tools who were fukkin useless.
Report chelters16 November 14, 2012 12:07 AM GMT
Im a hurting Jet but MS has taken the team deep in the playoffs twice and Id give him one more year.....oh and a receiving corp would be helpful,however he has been poor the last 2 campaigns,so for me he aint near the worst.
Report dlarssonf November 14, 2012 10:25 AM GMT
In fairness Sanchez was playing in an excellent team that went deep in the playoffs..... no he is not the worse but he is terrible
Report db1974 November 14, 2012 10:47 AM GMT
The Jets defence took the team deep into the playoffs twice, not Sanchez IMO. He just didn't screw up as much as normal in those 2 excellent playoff runs. The same can be said of Flacco and the Ravens. Too much is made of the QB in some situations.

The Jets will be drafting a QB next Spring I reckon. Ryan knows now that Sanchez isn't going to bring this team anywhere but he can't ditch him now because all he has there is Tebow. I wouldn't be surprised to see them trade up to get a Top 5 spot in the Draft.
Report db1974 November 14, 2012 10:59 AM GMT
Listing all the starting QBs in the League, how many is Sanchez better than or, to put it another way, how many would the Jets prefer to have ahead of Sanchez

Brady
Tannehill
Fitzpatrick
Flacco
Roethlisberger
Weeden
Dalton
Schaub
Luck
Locker
Gabbert
Rivers
P Manning
Cassel
Palmer

So of the 15 QBs in the AFC I reckon Sanchez is better than 2 or 3 (Gabbert & Locker & maybe Weeden, although he's a rookie)

E Manning
Romo
Vick
Griffin
Ponder
Rodgers
Stafford
Cutler
Brees
Ryan
Newton
Freeman
Smith
Wilson
Kolb
Bradford

I don't think I'd pick Sanchez ahead of even one QB in the NFC

If the Jets want to go with a running back-type QB then I would trade my first-round pick to the 49ers for Kaepernick and keep Tebow. Then you have 2 very similar QBs and you can base your offence around them and their type of play
Report d13phe November 14, 2012 11:10 AM GMT
i would take Weeden and Locker ahead of Sanchez every day of the week personally
Report EdwardWoowardWould November 15, 2012 7:42 PM GMT
I would take either of those with a broken leg over Sanchez

As for "leading" them to the playoffs , jesus he was a passenger to the running game and a brilliant defence that kept the games close

The guy is a trier for sure and has all the tools BUT the game is also played between the ears and the guy is simply clueless and makes terrible decisions

I think Weedon looks ok on a shiit team and Locker shows talent for a Rook
Report db1974 November 15, 2012 10:11 PM GMT
Locker isn't a rookie. This is his 2nd season with the Titans

He should be good though once he takes over from Hasselback
Report unders101 November 25, 2012 9:00 PM GMT
Fitzpatrick has got to be a contender. Absolutely brutal
Report Stow_judge December 16, 2012 8:17 PM GMT
Cutler 1st and goal at 5 yard line - no TD

GB @ CHI so far
Passing
Cutler 74 yds
Rodgers 235 yds