Forums

North American

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Beaniash
17 Nov 11 12:12
| Topic/replies: 10,400 | Blogger: Beaniash's blog
UNDER 41.5 AS BOTH TEAMS RUN THE BALL = CLOCK EATING

+ THE JETS

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 4  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 127
By:
db1974
When: 17 Nov 11 12:20
Agree about the Unders but I couldn't touch the Jets here if you paid me

Home dogs who play at altitude coming off 2 big road wins against divisional rivals but with big questions at QB facing a road Fav coming off a short week following a devastating loss at home to their bitter rivals.

If I was going to have a bet at all I think I would take the Broncos SU @ 5/2
By:
LcfcUCIAN
When: 17 Nov 11 13:11
agree about unders, and also agree about the jets. probably agree about the jets more.

firstly, tebow has made some good throws no question, but i feel with there love of running the ball, the jets will be able to cover that quite well. and when this happens and its not working, tebow will be forced to make more play throws and i just dont think he has had enough experience to be able to put this together. i think the jets will be able to get through the broncos defence enough to get the W.
By:
good value losers
When: 17 Nov 11 15:28
dodgy game to bet on imo. short rest plus travel and altitude after a bad loss for nyj - can't tell what the reaction will be. but can't realistically back den either. will just watch, i think.
By:
Beaniash
When: 17 Nov 11 16:28
I dont know what it is but i just like the Jets this season not that theyll do anything major but just that i dont think theyre as bad a team everyone suggests
By:
arrested development
When: 17 Nov 11 16:49
A field goal fest ? Although neither kicker is reliable ......

Horrible betting game which the Jets should win but have so many negatives hovering over them, its impossible to have any faith in their play, most notably Sanchez who plainly is average at best.

If forced into a bet - Denver/New York HT/FT could be worth an interest. The Jets offence consistently comes out half asleep in the first half of games, before finding some rhythm late on when the opposing defence wears down a bit .......
By:
dlarssonf
When: 17 Nov 11 17:14
I don't think most believe the Jets are a bad team, their problem is they have a qb who is nowhere near good enough and you can see the confidence drain from him when he doesn't get a good start.  Think it will suit him though playing away from the metlife
By:
Saluting Darren Lockyer
When: 17 Nov 11 17:41
look at it like this,run offense/defense v run offense/defense and you have a very close game,broncos looking for 3 in a row,at home,the altitude factor and jets travelling after a loss evens it up moreso.I wouldnt be touching the jets with a proverbial at this price
By:
Beaniash
When: 17 Nov 11 17:59
sanchez is a funny 1 however you dont get to 2 AFC championship games without having something so although i agree that he needs to improve and some things he does are head scratchers ( that timeout against the pats WTF )

Having said all that he's still better than tebow lol.
By:
claimingseven
When: 17 Nov 11 18:12
I think that "something" Sanchez had was a great defence!
By:
horse9
When: 17 Nov 11 18:55
Jets -5.5 for me, strong bet.
I can't have any team with Tebow at centre and I expect the Jets to bounce back after last weeks loss
By:
d13phe
When: 17 Nov 11 19:06
I absolutely love the overs here

I am not sure why people think that short weeks affect points when in reality it will affect the defences much more than offenses

I think we could see lots of points here
By:
glory hornet
When: 17 Nov 11 19:14
2-0 Jets , 3rd Quarter safety  :D
By:
good value losers
When: 17 Nov 11 19:20
might have a small bet on burress to score. the den corners and nickels are all quite short.
By:
boycie1
When: 17 Nov 11 19:44
Yeah gvl, Burress looks a good shout to score a TD. I think Ryan will have the Jets pumped for this after monday nights performance, although i thought they played better than the final score, unlucky a few times. Revis and co will be licking their lips at the thought of Tebow tryin to shred them, he aint accurate enough, Jets HT/FT at 2.0 for me. They bottled up the Bills running game in their previous game and need to get back on track here as a few tougher games than this in the run in, good luck.
By:
the eagle
When: 17 Nov 11 20:09
TBH I reckon you guys gonna get it wrong backing unders I reckon over 40.5 is a good bet at 2.04CrazyCrazy
By:
db1974
When: 17 Nov 11 20:29
There'll be a lot of rushing here which is why I think unders is more likely.
By:
SteadyPaceDontChase
When: 17 Nov 11 20:30
Jets are close to giving someone a hiding just that final play or break going against themBlush. Could be tonight. 31-10 Jets!!
By:
Beaniash
When: 17 Nov 11 20:51
sanchez couldnt even beat a pats cornerback who no1 knows his name with his passing game

so how on earth are you in love with the over here. cant see them getting over 150/200 Yards this game
By:
boycie1
When: 17 Nov 11 22:33
hes over 200 yards a game average with 14 TD throws so im sure he'll do alrite Wink
By:
Smashingtime
When: 17 Nov 11 23:02
Gone Jets to post 23 points or more @ 10/11, played 9 and scored 3 touchdowns each game, bar 2 (which they only got 2 in each). Denver defence is useless also, had a small bet on Jets scoring exactly 3 touchdowns @ 3/1.
By:
caprisun
When: 17 Nov 11 23:04
Why do people criticize Tebow so much? I actually think he's a very good QB - I don't remember anyone slagging the likes of Tom Brady and Peyton Manning in their rookie seasons...

Peyton manning's Colt's record was only 3-13 in his rookie season and he threw a record 28 interceptions...

Brady was 4th string QB in his Rookie season and only played out 3 passes...

Tebow's come in to lead a team under pressure, replaced an underperforming QB in the 2nd half of a game and almost lead them to a remarkable come back win but just fell short... won the next game.. had one dodgy game.. then won the next game... what more can you ask for?

And all of the wins with him have been emphasised by his passes... not rushing as many would have expected.

I think people need to at least give him the first full year before being so quick to critise him. Yes his passings not amazing, but neither was Mannings in his first year.. give the guy a break! :)
By:
vrk
When: 17 Nov 11 23:06
All of his wins have been emphasized by passes? He threw a grand total of 8 passes in his last game and completed 2.
By:
caprisun
When: 17 Nov 11 23:09
Your basing that on one game... and even in that game he threw a 50+ yard TD pass lol so that's a non starter!

Look at his passing stats in his other 3 games.
By:
boycie1
When: 17 Nov 11 23:16
well tonight will be a good test for him against Revis, Cromartie and Wilson, welcome to the NFL! id be pretty sure his stats wont be good in this game but good luck to him, should be a good game.
By:
caprisun
When: 17 Nov 11 23:19
Yeah I agree Boycie - this is arguably the best defensive unit he's come up against and they take away the running game so well that they make a QB pass which inevitably ends up becoming a turnover battle if the QB's can't handle the pressure.. should be a good one :)
By:
lustrumm
When: 17 Nov 11 23:22
The real reason the total is dropping is due to the weather. It is howling wind there and a storm is due
By:
vrk
When: 17 Nov 11 23:23
His passing stats in the other games? He's completing less than 45% of his passes. They may be able to run run run for a game or two with Tebow but it will catch up with them in a hurry.
By:
caprisun
When: 17 Nov 11 23:28
vrk - I agree with you in this game yeah - I was just saying that Tebow gets a lot of unfair flack imo because he's not a natural QB - I still think he's very effective though and will end up becoming a household name in years to come.
By:
ManWithNoName
When: 17 Nov 11 23:54
Scared to back the Unders here...even though it reads as if it should be a run-run-pass-punt sort of game. Could easily be a defensive score and/or a special teams play to bolster the total. Do like the sound of Broncos-Jets on the HT-FT.
By:
chingachgook
When: 17 Nov 11 23:55
1st Touchdown type = Rushing @ 6/4 with Ladscrooks is worth a bet imo.
By:
chingachgook
When: 17 Nov 11 23:59
or 2.6+ on here
By:
Dr.Cypionate
When: 18 Nov 11 00:14

Nov 17, 2011 -- 6:54PM, ManWithNoName wrote:

Scared to back the Unders here...even though it reads as if it should be a run-run-pass-punt sort of game. Could easily be a defensive score and/or a special teams play to bolster the total. Do like the sound of Broncos-Jets on the HT-FT.

under 40.5 is a pretty low line tbh..you take the under and youll be sweating till the final second imo..1big scoring period and its over.

By:
Dr.Cypionate
When: 18 Nov 11 00:29
0120 start this **** supposed to go off..wtf are they doing??
By:
bfdbdg
When: 18 Nov 11 00:29
Does the "to score a touchdown" market include passing TDs? i.e. if sanchez throws a td to burress, does it pay out on sanchez?
By:
GoBallistic
When: 18 Nov 11 00:30
Jets too short for me
By:
chingachgook
When: 18 Nov 11 00:30
noCrazy
By:
baxter152
When: 18 Nov 11 00:31
TEBOWLaugh