Forums

North American

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Beaniash
10 Nov 11 16:18
| Topic/replies: 10,400 | Blogger: Beaniash's blog
OVER SEEMS LIKE A GOOD PLAY

PICK : OVER 47.5

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 5  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 194
By:
Pounf
When: 10 Nov 11 16:58
Is Ryan Mathews fit ?
By:
OHnewknees
When: 10 Nov 11 17:28
I quite fancy the Raiders @ 3/1
By:
Nilsson Schmilsson
When: 10 Nov 11 17:32
chargers -6.5 for me
By:
OHnewknees
When: 10 Nov 11 17:33
And I'm going to go against the OP by backing under 47.5
Avg Points Oakland 23.0    Chargers 24.9
By:
OHnewknees
When: 10 Nov 11 17:55
Small stake Raiders 3/1 to hopefully trade out of.
Large stake under 47.5

Good luck all
By:
OHnewknees
When: 10 Nov 11 18:04
Looks like it's still touch and go on Mathews being fit to play. Still a few hours to wait and see what happens :)
By:
good value losers
When: 10 Nov 11 18:08
touch and go? where do you get that from? latest on rotowire is

"Mathews was a full participant during the team's Tuesday and Wednesday practices, and he is listed as probable for the game. "
By:
OHnewknees
When: 10 Nov 11 18:18
Online off one of the previews which was only written this morning.
By:
good value losers
When: 10 Nov 11 18:29
link please?
By:
Rich1965
When: 10 Nov 11 18:39
no McFadden, inept secondary-just can't see how Raiders win this one.
By:
OHnewknees
When: 10 Nov 11 18:43
I've read about five by using google, have a look yourself.
Not one apart from what you have posted has said he will be fit to play. Like I said plenty of time to wait and see.
By:
HARRY22
When: 10 Nov 11 19:03
Seen a few articles so far...matthews to play i heard
By:
good value losers
When: 10 Nov 11 19:06
none say he's playing for sure, but every one i've read says probable. none have indicated it's doubtful, which is what i take touch and go to imply.
By:
HARRY22
When: 10 Nov 11 19:10
schefter says he is likely to go,,,may not need him.
By:
LcfcUCIAN
When: 10 Nov 11 19:50
IMO Matthews plays then chargers -6.5. raiders allowed broncos too many rushing yards last game and i cant see him not having a field day here. raiders are gonna struggle making plays, palmer hasnt looked impressive at all to me, and the chargers are 4th rank in pass yards allowed per game to boot. so cant see palmer doing much here. if matthews doesnt play i will do under 47.5. if he does then its chargers -6.5. GL all
By:
barry rico
When: 10 Nov 11 20:48
its impossible for me to see anything other than a double digit win for san diego chargers . if kansas city can hammer the raiders 28-0  in oakland  then san diego should run riot tonight . it will be a high scoring affair , i predict  44 - 27 to the  chargers and  phillip rivers passing for over  350 yards  , probably will through his usual interception along the way .
By:
Beaniash
When: 10 Nov 11 21:27
All i know is that we have nfl on a thurs rather than waiting till sunday that'll do me ... not even bothered if the over hits just looking to watch a good game but as all gambling addicts know we cant watch sports without having a bet on it lol. just a cheeky 1 on the over.
GL all
By:
arrested development
When: 10 Nov 11 22:19
Loving all the faith in the chargers !!

Its like domestic abuse with some people, ye cant help yourselves but go back to them, even giving up seven against a divisional rival , despite all the horrific beatings in the past ........
I'm sure they've changed, ye all believe it, they're better now,  we can trust them not to give us another black eye, uncy Norv wont let us down this time !!!

And so on and so forth ............
By:
orioles
When: 10 Nov 11 22:22
True dat Laugh
By:
Beaniash
When: 10 Nov 11 22:34

Nov 10, 2011 -- 5:19PM, arrested development wrote:

Loving all the faith in the chargers !! Its like domestic abuse with some people, ye cant help yourselves but go back to them, even giving up seven against a divisional rival , despite all the horrific beatings in the past ........I'm sure they've changed, ye all believe it, they're better now,  we can trust them not to give us another black eye, uncy Norv wont let us down this time !!! And so on and so forth ............

the hell you on about

By:
good value losers
When: 10 Nov 11 22:49
overs a brave call as unders is 7-1 for sd home games Shocked

that 28-0 loss to kc did have some mitigating circumstances, called kyle boller Grin palmer's the wildcard tonite - raiders have some gr8 talent at wr and if he starts connecting it could get interesting. can't pull the trigger on sd at these odds remembering their debacle at arrowhead. might end up just watching Plain
By:
Kriskin
When: 10 Nov 11 22:53
This will be the 3rd game for thr Chargers in 10 days.  A tall order for any team. Their 1st game went into Overtime and their 2nd was a tough battle against the Packers. 

Will the Chargers be fresh enough for tonite?
By:
lastchance
When: 10 Nov 11 23:03
overtime question
if touchdown scored in over time do they still kick field goal as well ????
thanks
By:
arrested development
When: 10 Nov 11 23:07
Sorry Bean, but if you cant grasp such unsubtle analogy then its hard lines !

Think people are taking the last couple of Raiders games a bit too literally - as glv points out.  They're no mugs, they just play like they are sometimes. Doesn't help wehn you're tgiving up a field and a half of pens every game either .......... this is the epitomy of a betting for pure desperadoes only game, innit ?
By:
arrested development
When: 10 Nov 11 23:09
No point afters in OT,  lastchance.
By:
lastchance
When: 10 Nov 11 23:10
yeah thought that
thanks
By:
Beaniash
When: 10 Nov 11 23:36
Ok the forum has convinced me not to go for the over
By:
Nilsson Schmilsson
When: 11 Nov 11 00:03
where's the hat ffs
By:
caprisun
When: 11 Nov 11 00:17
Does anyone know any websites where you can find out who's won the toss and decided whether to kickoff or receive?

Sky never seem to let you know until seconds before the kickoff - i've noticed that usually bookmakers will take the market down at the advertised time (i.e. 01:20am), but then the game doesn't usually actually start for another 10-15 minutes.. is it in this time that they do the toss?

The reason I want to know is that I do a lot of First Touchdown Scorer bets to a small degree of success, but it would be a lot better if I knew this piece of info, especially in shootout type matches!
By:
clkc
When: 11 Nov 11 00:21
anybody got a link for game at work and would love to watch it
By:
chingachgook
When: 11 Nov 11 00:23
P Crayton 1st TD @ 20/1 and anytime TD (not matched yet)
The Raiders will be keeping eyes on V Jackson and A Gates so
Crayton might get a few chances.
Be lucky
By:
caprisun
When: 11 Nov 11 00:25
Just done V Jackson tonight. Normally I dutch a few, but San Diego have been going to him on the final end zone pass just over 65% of the time and he's priced at 15/2.
By:
chingachgook
When: 11 Nov 11 00:32
didnt get the price i wanted on anytime so no bet there.
By:
clkc
When: 11 Nov 11 00:33
has anybody got a link please
By:
HARRY22
When: 11 Nov 11 00:35
good to have mike mayock as a comm
By:
HARRY22
When: 11 Nov 11 00:37
sky sports here...greatest sport on earth deserves a place on a 50 inch tv not some desperate justin tv link...imo of course Cool
By:
clkc
When: 11 Nov 11 00:45
have been reading your posts for a few weeks now harry and am now fully convinced you are a full ****
By:
clkc
When: 11 Nov 11 00:46
T O S S E R
By:
HARRY22
When: 11 Nov 11 00:48
Laugh you can read? well done
Page 1 of 5  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page