Forums

North American

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Beaniash
07 Nov 11 12:17
| Topic/replies: 10,400 | Blogger: Beaniash's blog
going for the eagles here impressed with them last time round against dallas they seem to have got it figured out and looking to make that push for the playoffs

going for the over 47 aswell as a side bet

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 4  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 124
By:
d13phe
When: 07 Nov 11 16:00
Anyone backing the eagles at 1.33 wants their head testing IMO

I like the bears +8.5 at 1.95

I can't see the eagles stopping forte and I can't see Vick not turning the ball over.

Bears will go close IMO.
By:
db1974
When: 07 Nov 11 16:32
I need the Eagles to win by exactly 3 so that my remaining teaser parlays will be voided (the other sides of the doubles both lost)!

That is how bad my weekend went! Cry
By:
LcfcUCIAN
When: 07 Nov 11 18:11
i personally cant see the eagles getting much from this. they were decent against dallas, but there form leading up to that was not what it should be, and even in that game they didnt look anything like what they should. i cant see the bears defence letting them get through unless they seriously sort there game out. forte has been immense and think he will get a good amount of rush yards. bears +8.5 @ 1.95, looks alot better than eagles @1.33. not 100% it will happen as with the eagles being at home and the confidence of there last performance they may turn up and do what they need to, but the price decides it. cant justify backing them at that.
By:
Nilsson Schmilsson
When: 07 Nov 11 18:13
i would say that my pick and analysis is at kjbetting.co.uk

but the forum police (gvl) has banned me from doing so CryCryCry
By:
HARRY22
When: 07 Nov 11 18:28
Bears are no where near as good as they were last season...Eagles win by at least 21 Cool
By:
good value losers
When: 07 Nov 11 18:48
lol shirley you don't think i would be stupid enough to post complaining about your spam then report it!

anyway, i'm not convinced phi have turned any sort of corner just by beating up on 2 mediocre defences. when they've played teams with half-decent d's they've struggled. and their d hasn't exactly been too good against the run. it'll be a lot closer than people think imho
By:
HARRY22
When: 07 Nov 11 18:57
Yes they have struggled v half dencent Ds....chicago are virtually last in pass D...with all the weapons vick has along with the top ranked rushing offence i would be dissapointed if they lost to an aveerage team at home
By:
good value losers
When: 07 Nov 11 19:06
do you just look at bare yards, harry? Shocked footballoutsiders rank their pass d as 12 (dallas was 17 before last week's game).
By:
HARRY22
When: 07 Nov 11 19:20
Well you should know im not a massive stats fan...h2h etc...So no...Just not impressed with them this year both sides of the ball, one man team imo...houston steelers ravens bengals niners jets are all in top 10 overall D...that list includes the best defences...Last season i had them as top 3 defence,not this season.
By:
HARRY22
When: 07 Nov 11 19:23
is this footballoutsiders some kind of website? never heard of it tbh..worth checking out?
By:
HARRY22
When: 07 Nov 11 19:24
I did have a very good website in favs but laptop was wiped...think it was a vegas website...hayden the nhl expert gave me a link
By:
good value losers
When: 07 Nov 11 19:27
if you're not a massive stats fan then no.
By:
HARRY22
When: 07 Nov 11 19:29
Well i am always willing to give it a chance if it has some decent info...I will remember that vegas one
By:
frimpong
When: 07 Nov 11 21:58
having a cheeky flutter on the bears.

am i mad?
By:
milla445
When: 07 Nov 11 21:58
I reckon the Eagles will win, but at 1.28 atm my money isn't going there.

I don't trust Cutler, otherwise I'd lay the Eagles. Chicago coming off a bye week may make things interesting.

Will probably have a nosey around the "To Score" markets and various other markets I don't usually bother with in the hunt for value.
By:
ditheringdave
When: 07 Nov 11 22:08
hello guys fairly new to gambling on this sport, do the bears throw the ball or run it mostly ?
By:
frimpong
When: 07 Nov 11 22:16
why are bears so long price?
By:
Beaniash
When: 07 Nov 11 23:21
i think many can makea good case for the bears especially coming off a bye week ... however defensively they no where near good enough. this will no doubt be a close 1 but u have to go with the #1 offensive team overall
By:
timcaznat
When: 07 Nov 11 23:51
Warning to anyone backing the bears...do not do it. This eagles team are starting to get things right in all depts and their skill players on offence are as good as anyones.

The only team in the NFC who can realistically challenge the Packers imo
By:
Glossy
When: 08 Nov 11 00:14
I think the Bears are worth a few quid tonight at the prices. Urlacher has had Vick's number a few times down the years. All depends on how McCoy runs I suppose. If he's not firing and Vick is forced to go downfield, then the picks could start as has often happened before.
By:
Wallflower
When: 08 Nov 11 00:17
Eagles rightly favourites -think if they win, they'll win well.

Bears is the call for traders, CLEARLY.
By:
Wallflower
When: 08 Nov 11 00:17
Meaning Bears will almost certainly trade below 4.2, you have to think
By:
Beaniash
When: 08 Nov 11 00:19
well .. i've had a bad weekend with this nfl this week so who knows. i may have jinxed the eagles
By:
grrrrrowl
When: 08 Nov 11 00:25
Eagles looked awesome last week but really, Dallas were as bad as the eagles were good. I think today is a lot closer and the big line is largely affected by Cowgirls being impotent last week
By:
good value losers
When: 08 Nov 11 00:25
gosh, you think you have that much influence??? Shocked
By:
grrrrrowl
When: 08 Nov 11 00:27
I'm taking bears on the massive handicap of +14.5 points since the price is very decent and no way are eagles 3 scores better than Da Bears!
By:
noland2_
When: 08 Nov 11 00:33
Trading the bears Wink
By:
Beaniash
When: 08 Nov 11 00:35

Nov 7, 2011 -- 7:25PM, good value losers wrote:

gosh, you think you have that much influence???

who you referin to?

By:
grrrrrowl
When: 08 Nov 11 00:42
Why is there no MNF theme song anymore? That is unacceptable!
By:
Glossy
When: 08 Nov 11 00:43
Forte Love
By:
dlarssonf
When: 08 Nov 11 00:45
it was pulled because Hank said Obama was like Hitler
By:
Wallflower
When: 08 Nov 11 00:46
Eagles run defense?Cry - it was always thus (well since Buddy's time)
By:
grrrrrowl
When: 08 Nov 11 00:51
very nice scoring drive
By:
Glossy
When: 08 Nov 11 00:52
boom
By:
Beaniash
When: 08 Nov 11 00:54
forte is a beast