Forums

North American

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Beaniash
31 Oct 11 12:07
| Topic/replies: 10,400 | Blogger: Beaniash's blog
Might go for over 43.5

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 4  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 132
By:
d13phe
When: 31 Oct 11 13:25
I like the chiefs for this game

Chargers clearly have the better side but they are excellent at beating themselves

not going to bet on it though

Your overs looks a decent bet.
By:
Nilsson Schmilsson
When: 31 Oct 11 13:43
expecting a good game, but then i was last night too Sad

kjbetting.co.uk has gone for overs, i'm expecting both teams to score at least 20
By:
Beaniash
When: 31 Oct 11 15:08
yeah last night goes to show no matter what the stats tell you something like that can always happen
By:
d13phe
When: 31 Oct 11 20:04
With NFL redzone you don't really need stats. You get an edge because you get to see how well teams are actually playing.

People read in to stats far too much IMO
By:
good value losers
When: 31 Oct 11 21:51
still think there was something very suss about that nyj game (no, didn't have any money on it). sd had committed zero penalties the week before now suddenly they were being called over and over for neutral zone infractions ffs wot's that all about? you seldom see any of those in a game now time after time they were being called to keep critical nyj drives alive. and none of them were shown on replay that i recall. very suss imo.
By:
good value losers
When: 31 Oct 11 21:52
well i had an acca riding on it, but that doesn't really count lol
By:
horse9
When: 31 Oct 11 22:26
Before I say anything you should be aware that my strike rate this season in less than 40%, struggling to pick my nose these days.

MNF brings out some strange performances, I initially approached this game with a firm eye on the overs but note that the last 3 meetings between these two have gone under.
Chiefs are recovering from a dreadful start and the secondary is slowly starting to shut teams down even without Eric Berry.

Last year I pinned the Chiefs hopes on their ability to run the ball so Jamaal Charles being on IR should be a huge issue, however they've turned to 4 year veteran Jackie Battle whose opportunities before thsi season have been extremely limited, the next best RB is a WR !
In the passing game Matt Cassel always has the ability to collapse and look like he;s never played the game, but he can make good use of Steve Breaston as well as the headcase inigma that is Dwayne Bowe - if them three are in the right frame of mind they can cause the Chargers problems.

The Chargers are the Chargers, Norv Turner, special teams, shoot yoursleves in the feet, any of these statements are probably valid enough reasons to oppose them, but had it not been for a late collapse (aided by some poor umpire calls) against Jets they'd be 5-1 going into this and have shown (dare I say it) some consistency.

I think Rivers will go through the air with limited success initially but the gaps will eventually appear, the success will come on the ground as the Chiefs drop back to counter the aerial threat, they are allowing 125 yards a game on the ground and I see Matthews adding to that in heavy doses.
The beast that is Vincent Jackson could pick up some numbers late on.

I'm going for a Chargers win and they cover the spread, but I'll also play the under 45.

Good luck (and remember I'm 40% !)
By:
horse9
When: 31 Oct 11 22:26
Before I say anything you should be aware that my strike rate this season in less than 40%, struggling to pick my nose these days.

MNF brings out some strange performances, I initially approached this game with a firm eye on the overs but note that the last 3 meetings between these two have gone under.
Chiefs are recovering from a dreadful start and the secondary is slowly starting to shut teams down even without Eric Berry.

Last year I pinned the Chiefs hopes on their ability to run the ball so Jamaal Charles being on IR should be a huge issue, however they've turned to 4 year veteran Jackie Battle whose opportunities before thsi season have been extremely limited, the next best RB is a WR !
In the passing game Matt Cassel always has the ability to collapse and look like he;s never played the game, but he can make good use of Steve Breaston as well as the headcase inigma that is Dwayne Bowe - if them three are in the right frame of mind they can cause the Chargers problems.

The Chargers are the Chargers, Norv Turner, special teams, shoot yoursleves in the feet, any of these statements are probably valid enough reasons to oppose them, but had it not been for a late collapse (aided by some poor umpire calls) against Jets they'd be 5-1 going into this and have shown (dare I say it) some consistency.

I think Rivers will go through the air with limited success initially but the gaps will eventually appear, the success will come on the ground as the Chiefs drop back to counter the aerial threat, they are allowing 125 yards a game on the ground and I see Matthews adding to that in heavy doses.
The beast that is Vincent Jackson could pick up some numbers late on.

I'm going for a Chargers win and they cover the spread, but I'll also play the under 45.

Good luck (and remember I'm 40% !)
By:
Beaniash
When: 31 Oct 11 22:32
Decided to go for the chiefs

that late interception last game was the only difference

+ i think kansas will take the AFC west in the end i really do those first 3 games slowd them down but i think they got it

all figured out now. just my 2 cents
By:
good value losers
When: 31 Oct 11 22:33
i'm all over sd to cover too. they should've strolled that nyj game imho and that's good form, too hot for kc.
By:
Beaniash
When: 31 Oct 11 22:37
This is why i love this game ... so many opinions

i will stick with the chiefs i like this team

you guys do make some valid points too

LETS GO !!!!!
By:
Beaniash
When: 31 Oct 11 22:41
Might go for over 43.5

NOPE went for under after some reading
By:
good value losers
When: 31 Oct 11 22:59
and let's not forget the only reason kc beat oak was mcfadden was crocked and oak had kyle boller at qb!
By:
orioles
When: 01 Nov 11 00:08
You're in deep trouble Horse .... I'm on the bolts Laugh
By:
shahab
When: 01 Nov 11 00:09
just like the phili dallas game last night the home team must win and they can win.............they played in week 3 at SD and SD won 20 17.....so my bet for this game is KC +9.5 ...free money fill your boots
By:
good value losers
When: 01 Nov 11 00:12
lol so confident in kc that you're backing them +9.5 Mischief
By:
shahab
When: 01 Nov 11 00:17
hay at 1.45 my bank is big enough i dont need to take that risk..ill probibly make a small bet on kc as well
By:
Obi one Kanobi nil
When: 01 Nov 11 00:21
weather conditons?
By:
Obi one Kanobi nil
When: 01 Nov 11 00:22
weather conditons?
By:
layer1982
When: 01 Nov 11 00:25
Do all ur research make a solid pick. Then toss a coin and hope for the best....nfl mad betting haha
By:
shahab
When: 01 Nov 11 00:29
perfect weather 20 no wind not a cloud in site
By:
baconsandwhich
When: 01 Nov 11 00:32
the way the ice hockeys going lay the favourite
By:
Obi one Kanobi nil
When: 01 Nov 11 00:33
over 43 larrrrrrrrge
By:
shahab
When: 01 Nov 11 00:35
lot of injuries for sd ..they played in week 3 final score 20 17 so overs im not sure
By:
the nugget
When: 01 Nov 11 00:44
Lol at Rivers mug throwing in Flowers direction.
By:
Beaniash
When: 01 Nov 11 00:44
LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By:
baconsandwhich
When: 01 Nov 11 00:47
went overs, dont know anything about american football, jus followed what i gathered was the general concencus
By:
orioles
When: 01 Nov 11 00:52
I'm going to write a letter of complaint if one more team I oppose completes a whole series of 3rd and long first downs Angry
By:
Beaniash
When: 01 Nov 11 00:52
with the NFL over / under is usually 50/50 but it helps to know how teams play

like some teams are known for their defense some teams offence so you tend to make your pick based on that
By:
baconsandwhich
When: 01 Nov 11 00:54
this is pretty crap, really all adverts
By:
baconsandwhich
When: 01 Nov 11 00:55
guess i want him to smash this over
By:
bohemond
its when they start making 4th and long u know your luck is out Wink
By:
Beaniash
ill settle for a field goal
By:
baconsandwhich
anyone else on overs?
By:
Beaniash
any1 complaining about adverts should really not be watching american sports lol
By:
baconsandwhich
When: 01 Nov 11 00:56
what r they doing whilst the adverts r on?
By:
Beaniash
When: 01 Nov 11 00:57
no idea pal they just take too many breaks
By:
Beaniash
When: 01 Nov 11 00:58
FOOOKING GET IN THERE !!!!!
By:
baconsandwhich
When: 01 Nov 11 00:58
why do they celebrate when they havnt got any points, quite ridiculous this