Forums

North American

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Kelso Sturgeon
02 Jan 11 07:41
| Topic/replies: 9,509 | Blogger: Kelso Sturgeon's blog
i will post these at ...............
Pause Switch to Standard View i have to great bets for tonights...
Show More
Report Kelso Sturgeon January 2, 2011 2:22 PM GMT
I will post the 2 certainties (a 200 unit and a 50 unit) once i have collected $10k thhrough my website kelsosportshandicapping dot com

Catch you all later!
Report Tucho January 2, 2011 3:28 PM GMT
what on earth is a 200 unit bet
Report orioles January 2, 2011 3:39 PM GMT
It's a cry for help in Toutsville! Silly
Report SteelCurtain January 2, 2011 4:03 PM GMT
4x a 50 unit bet Silly
Report curlywurly January 2, 2011 4:06 PM GMT
I will post the 2 certainties (a 200 unit and a 50 unit)

fecking clown

does that mean one certainty is not quite so certain as the other one Confused
Report Nilsson Schmilsson January 2, 2011 4:09 PM GMT
200pts on atlanta Grin
Report ManWithNoName January 2, 2011 4:18 PM GMT
To great bets?

I'll give you one: Chelsea to draw free all.
Report barkinggreville January 2, 2011 4:36 PM GMT
nah surely Chelsea will beat Villa easily won't they?
Report Kelso Sturgeon January 2, 2011 5:01 PM GMT
NFL Blowout Game Of Year200 UnitsColts (-9½) over Titans
4:15 PM -- Lucas Oil Stadium
NFL Blowout Game Of The Year 200 Units INDIANAPOLIS COLTS (9-6) -9 ½ over Tennessee Titans (6-9) Prediction: Indianapolis by 21-24 Starting Time: 4:15
Mostly sunny. Winds blowing from the West at 5-15 m.p.h. Game-time temperature: Around 30.
NFL Game Of Week50 UnitsRams (-3) over Seahawks
8:20 PM -- Qwest Field
NFL Game Of The Week 50 Units St. Louis Rams (7-8) -3 over SEATTLE SEAHAWKS (6-9) Prediction: St. Louis by 14-17 Starting Time: 8:25 TV: NBC
Clear. Winds blowing from the South at 0-5 m.p.h. Game-time temperature: Around 35.

•All times Eastern
•Home team in CAPS
Report d13phe January 2, 2011 5:11 PM GMT
I take it kelsos man in the know has confirmed that hasselbeck does not play
Report Dr.Cypionate January 2, 2011 5:11 PM GMT
This guy is teribleLaugh
Report SportsNewsIreland1 January 2, 2011 5:13 PM GMT
The last round of games in the regular season is here and the superbowl picture together with the playoff scenarios are still far from clear. No doubt the cream has eventually risen to the top but it has certainly taken it’s time getting there. New England and Pittsburgh have finsished top of their respective divisions and both enjoy first round byes and the Patriots home field advantage to add to the view that this is looking increasingly like their year. Elswhere the Colts and Peyton Manning are being pushed all the way by the Jaguars and they need a win to make sure that they will be playing some late January football. In the AFC South it is a toss up between the Falcons and the Saints to see who gets home filed advantage and the Eagles are lurking in the playoff grass looking very dangerous with the likes of Michael Vick and Desean Jackson pulling the strings for them.

The first game this week is the rejuvinated defending Superbowl champions New Orleans hosting the Bucaneers in the dome. The Saints gave bitter division rivals The Falcons a pasting at home last week inflicting a rare defeat on the Falcons and QB Matt Ryan at home. They can still clinch home field advantage from the Falcons with a win and a Falcons loss so I expect the Champs to keep progressing now they have gamebreakers Like Bush and Thomas back to ease the burden on Drew Brees.

In the next game the preseason superbowl favourites Green Bay take on the Bears at Lambeau Field. The Pack have recovered well from an injury ravaged season and scored a fantastic win over rivals New York Giants in their last game. The now have their destiny in their own hands and I fancy them to win out againt Chicago who can secure their own bonus of home field advantage in the playoffs with a win. The significance of this should not be overlooked as they are a far more formidable team in Chicago than on the road. Nonetheless if Rogers has shaken off the serious concussion that has forced him to remain on the sidelines for the last 2 weeks then I think they will have too much for Chicago and expose their weakness on the road. Just dont kick it to Devon Hestor on the restarts and they should be ok.

The late game of Channel 4 is easily the most anticipated tie of the week with the most to up for grabs. Two surprise teams battle it out for a place in the Post Season as rookie QB and college star Sam Bradform leads his Rams on the road to Seattle to take on Matt Hasselback and the Seahawks.There is a doubt over whether Hasselbck will be fit in ti................................................................... Rest of the post on
http://www.sportsnewsireland.com/2011/01/02/nfl-fighting-irish-week-17-preview-results-2nd-january-2011/
Report horse9 January 2, 2011 5:18 PM GMT
Anyone use twitter ?
I've been following Adam Schefter and the guy gives out inactive after inactive and often before it's confirmed.
Jets playing with a second string today with Joe McKnight starting at RB, McFadden out for Raiders, Panthers Steve Smith out, Colston, Shockey and Thomas all out for Saints, Hernandezm Branch and Welker all inactive for Pats.
Week 17 always tricky, who's trying ?
GL all
Report curlywurly January 2, 2011 5:23 PM GMT
Aren't we lucky getting kelsos wisdom for free.

Just when you thought xmas was over
Report orioles January 2, 2011 5:25 PM GMT
Keep WELL away from things this week, horse imo.
Report horse9 January 2, 2011 5:27 PM GMT
Sound advice orioles, I'm only betting on meaningful games
Report davescrazy January 2, 2011 5:31 PM GMT
anyone know if chicago are playing a first team or back ups ??
Report horse9 January 2, 2011 5:36 PM GMT
I think you'll find they'll start as triers, fall behind, play hard for 2 or 3 quarters then whip the starters off - this is still a bitter rivalry and they won't lie back and allow the Packers to run up 50 points, but I'm not convinced they'll play at 100% for 60 mins
Report stringy January 2, 2011 5:40 PM GMT
Watch out for resting quarterbacks etc.
Report Saluting Darren Lockyer January 2, 2011 5:41 PM GMT
if the packers want to run up a score there's little the bears can do about it
Report skyblues January 2, 2011 6:00 PM GMT
I thought brad smith would be starting for the jets not this mcknight fella.
Took 18s on him 1st last and anytime. looks a bit bad now if he isnt starting.
Report screech January 3, 2011 12:04 AM GMT
NFL Blowout Game Of Year200 UnitsColts (-9½) over Titans
4:15 PM -- Lucas Oil Stadium
NFL Blowout Game Of The Year 200 Units INDIANAPOLIS COLTS (9-6) -9 ½ over Tennessee Titans (6-9) Prediction: Indianapolis by 21-24

Time to sell some of those red plastic hotels to top up the fantasy bank - guesser
Report grayhawk January 3, 2011 12:30 AM GMT
System working well.......send more money Laugh
Report d13phe January 3, 2011 12:31 AM GMT
This guy is hilarious. Back the seahawks because he tipped the rams
Report good value losers January 3, 2011 12:36 AM GMT
but the colts won so what's the problem? Confused Grin
Report Tucho January 3, 2011 12:39 AM GMT
200 unit bet sunk!

Will have to start chasing and step up to 800 unit bets in the playoffs.
Report db1974 January 3, 2011 12:40 AM GMT
200 unit bet sunk for the 2nd consecutive day
Report Tucho January 3, 2011 12:42 AM GMT
apologies, i don't follow the college game so i missed those threads, will catch up
Report curlywurly January 3, 2011 12:52 AM GMT
Don't be so harsh
He was unlucky because the wind was supposed to be blowing from the west (5-15mph), but unfortunately it was from the north-east - that totally fecked him upLaugh
Report db1974 January 3, 2011 1:11 AM GMT
LOL
Report d13phe January 3, 2011 3:50 AM GMT
This guy is the best
Report Swardean January 3, 2011 3:51 AM GMT
Not the best evening
Report d13phe January 3, 2011 3:53 AM GMT
Not the best week. Not sure he has tipped a winner
Report Kelso Sturgeon January 3, 2011 9:27 AM GMT
Collect your cash i have a Solid 400 unit bet for tonights great games..........$$$$$$$$$$$
Report curlywurly January 3, 2011 11:07 AM GMT
I think a link to wonga.com on your site might be very useful
Report horse9 January 3, 2011 11:34 AM GMT
I've not been in here that long and I'd never ridicule anyone for posting their thoughts/views/bts, but you have to gets the facts right in your summary.
Don't you remember Rodgers throwing 4 TDs and over 400 yards last week ?
Report grayhawk January 3, 2011 1:08 PM GMT
Kelso Sturgeon     03 Jan 11 09:27 
Collect your cash i have a Solid 400 unit bet for tonights great games..........$$$$$$$$$$$

He's had a 100 and a couple of 200's get beat....he's next one is a 400.......by this rate his maximum blow-out bet should be a 6400 unit bet for the Superbowl.....keep the faith lads Grin
Report grayhawk January 3, 2011 1:08 PM GMT
*his
Report Kelso Sturgeon January 3, 2011 2:47 PM GMT
I have got hardwood tonite!!
Report orioles January 3, 2011 3:24 PM GMT
Between your ears?
Report curious-cat January 9, 2011 3:45 AM GMT
.. elm disease is a terrible thing
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder