Forums

North American

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
LondonLawman
23 Nov 10 14:39
| Topic/replies: 179 | Blogger: LondonLawman's blog
3 Good games to watch IMVHO, I expect lots of pts to be scored but 3 lob sidded score lines, so very little trading action unless the Dogs can get out front early! I normally Bet on player TDs mins and will be doing the same again this week, Pats and Saints are hard to predict.

Pats@ Lions          41-24

Saints@Cowboys  38-21

Bengals@Jets        21-44

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 15  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 15 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 566
By:
db1974
When: 23 Nov 10 15:19
Cowboys won't be blown out by Saints, they'll beat them.

They'll end up 8-8 with only loss @ Eagles in Week 17
By:
Nilsson Schmilsson
When: 23 Nov 10 17:08
i think the first 2 might be good games and the jets will thrash the bungles
By:
HARRY22
When: 23 Nov 10 17:13
1st game will be a good game...dont see the jets game being much fun
By:
horse9
When: 23 Nov 10 20:17
Best Thursday in the entire calendar.
Not sure Jets have it in their make up to get 40 points but I see points in the other 2
By:
woodhouse
When: 23 Nov 10 22:49
really fancy saints over the cowboys any opinions?
By:
good value losers
When: 23 Nov 10 22:52
one to avoid imo, as dall are an unknown quantity now, with the new coach and all. prev form and stats out the window.
By:
middles-for-dough
When: 24 Nov 10 01:22
saints on a roll now imo. if the runningbacks are back or even one of them ill be a backer of the saints here.
By:
lee_arama
When: 25 Nov 10 07:29
The Saints LOL, they've been so inconsistent since winning it's almost like they conned their way to the title, and are trying to fast talk enough people to keep out of sight this time around.

Dallas were hardly an unknown quantity when they murdered the Nu Yawkers the other week... 33-20 was it? I forget, I was so busy counting the 14 point start they had to begin with.

I can get Jets -8.5 anyway, and that seems decent enough, but still mulling over the other games. Probably Dallas +4, and maybe, just maybe, Lions +6.5
By:
LondonLawman
When: 25 Nov 10 09:10
Hate the Spread Bets Straight up often time your team is so far in the lead they just play prevent and virtually gift the other team the pts which cost you on the spread. That said I cant see either the Lions or Bengals keeping it close unless they knock Brady or Sanchez out the game.

Saints and Dallas both playing better, with Romo I would give Big D a chance of staying in this game, without him I just dont see them keeping the scoreboard ticking over  quick enough!
By:
lee_arama
When: 25 Nov 10 10:01
Well, while our American brethern are celebrating the subjugation of a native peoples we have 6 hours and change in which to pick the winners. Jets with the handicap are my only real definite pick and I'd rather have something for the early games.
By:
CJ
When: 25 Nov 10 10:36
Think i'll be taking the Bungles with the start, even a dead cat bounces when it hits the bottom, hopefully this Tiger will too.

Just can't get excited by Sanchez and the Jets, they'll probably win but they don't usually score a hatful of points, expect them to fail to cover the spread.

No bet in the Cowgirls game, but expect the Pats to be way too strong for the Lions, but should be lots of scores so liking overs.
By:
HARRY22
When: 25 Nov 10 11:38
LEE ARENA...the saints have won 3 in a row that why middle dough was saying they are on a roll...it shows in brees's numbers...he had a poor start for his standards,now he is looking superb again.
By:
LondonLawman
When: 25 Nov 10 11:49
Ain t the Benglas Secondary so banged up that they let the Bills weak Pass O scorch them last weeek in the 2nd half for 3Tds through the air and one on the ground. I expect and now need Holmes to have a big game, couple of 2nd half TD's would do very nicely.
By:
good value losers
When: 25 Nov 10 12:21
lee_arama Joined: 28 Mar 07
Replies: 705 25 Nov 10 08:29 
Dallas were hardly an unknown quantity when they murdered the Nu Yawkers the other week

huh? so you reckon that was known beforehand? Laugh

the dall ratings are totally unreliable now, and it's impossible (imvho) to get a line on their relative merits. definite no bet for PROpunters imo.
By:
middles-for-dough
When: 25 Nov 10 12:35
pro punters already went on the over in the dallas game..
By:
db1974
When: 25 Nov 10 12:39
middles-for-dough Joined: 05 Nov 10
Replies: 1523 25 Nov 10 13:35   
pro punters already went on the over in the dallas game..

Eh ... what?
By:
middles-for-dough
When: 25 Nov 10 12:42
if you dont get it i wont bother trying to explain.
By:
db1974
When: 25 Nov 10 12:47
The line has moved down if anything
By:
good value losers
When: 25 Nov 10 12:48
thank what s/he means is that s/he has backed overs Laugh what was your prev phorum name, middles-for-dough?
By:
db1974
When: 25 Nov 10 12:50
Oh right - fair enough

Unders it is so LOL
By:
lee_arama
When: 25 Nov 10 12:51
Jets + Pats with the handicap, and Unders in the Saints game. That's my treble for the day I think. Not overly pushed about it to be fair...
By:
middles-for-dough
When: 25 Nov 10 12:53
i have backed nothing.. but i have read elsewhere the first line was punted early on by sharps in the US causing it to move slightly. its now back down to where it was

although im sure you professional bettors would know this of course.
By:
lee_arama
When: 25 Nov 10 13:01
That was an episode of CSI you saw...

Pros can't *know* where a line should really be set, only estimate going by their own figures etc... And even then they need circumstances to go right on the night.

All those N'Orleans lads will be full of gumbo or whatever, and a nice low scoring affair IMO.
By:
baxter152
When: 25 Nov 10 14:55
Anyone got any news on Brady??, sat out training and is questionable to play apparently.... ConfusedConfused
By:
Dooksy
When: 25 Nov 10 15:28
He'll play imo. Otherwise the Pats would of made some roster changes. Only Brady and Hoyer on the depth chart.
By:
HARRY22
When: 25 Nov 10 15:33
their wont be many takers at 1/3 if he aint playing
By:
good value losers
When: 25 Nov 10 15:37
brady starts

http://www.nfl.com/inactives
By:
the nugget
When: 25 Nov 10 15:42
he has been questionable for about 4 years according to pre game reports. Probably couldn't be arsed to train yesterday.
By:
horse9
When: 25 Nov 10 16:13
I'm with Pats -6.5, Lions are in freefall and whilst I'm nowhere near convinced the Pats are big superbowl runners, the weakness of the opposition tells me they can win this by a TD or more.
I like the overs in all the games....
By:
RafterP1
When: 25 Nov 10 16:16
thinking about taking a punt on the Patrioys -12.5...

what u guys think?
By:
leefee
When: 25 Nov 10 16:17
Shouldn't this be a trippple header?
By:
leefee
When: 25 Nov 10 16:18
and if the Lions are in freefall..... where exactly is it they are falling from?
By:
Handsome Homer Simpson Plus 3
When: 25 Nov 10 16:22
on the pats -6.5, seems good to me
By:
good value losers
When: 25 Nov 10 16:23
don't think det are that bad, several of their losses by 3pts or less, v good d line, hill been connecting with their wr's. cue huge blowout Laugh
By:
the nugget
When: 25 Nov 10 16:25
something like 34-20 Pats coming up imo
By:
glory hornet
When: 25 Nov 10 16:32
S.Hill over 230.5 yrds passing yards 10/11  Sid James
By:
the nugget
When: 25 Nov 10 16:32
Cecil Love legend Blush
By:
Kingmambo
When: 25 Nov 10 16:34
what's the problem with cecil's eye ? Confused
By:
grayhawk
When: 25 Nov 10 16:34
What's with the new set-up.....Nick can't get away with wearing his dirty owld jeans now Grin
Page 1 of 15  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 15 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com