Forums

North American

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Green Beard
30 Nov 08 18:47
| Topic/replies: 7,473 | Blogger: Green Beard's blog
hi Bohemond, please keep all lessons and reassurances that you're the best trader on here to this thread

that way, people who want to actually read them and are concerned about how your making a living on this site (I don't think anyone else ever has managed that) can stay on here with you.

Thanks
Pause Switch to Standard View Bohemond's Trading Thread
Show More
Report bohemond December 14, 2008 5:09 PM GMT
I am showing circa 10 k profit on nfl last 3 months not a penny wagered before a game starts
Report KOBEFROMDOWNTOWN December 14, 2008 5:09 PM GMT
curlywurly 14 Dec 18:08

really - well it's my job - so i beg to differ

:^0 what a moron,trying to sound like bigtime charlie,what a joke.
Report ryan g December 14, 2008 5:10 PM GMT
hahahaha..who asked you that?
Report KOBEFROMDOWNTOWN December 14, 2008 5:10 PM GMT
nobody can say u shouldnt gamble before a game starts
Report bohemond December 14, 2008 5:11 PM GMT
ryan tho its lovely to see u on here again I wont be addressing or responding to u tonight m8 good luck tho if u r betting
Report ryan g December 14, 2008 5:11 PM GMT
kobe wasn't debating you profit or loss BUT YOU COULDN'T RESIST IN TELLING HIM!!!
Report curlywurly December 14, 2008 5:11 PM GMT
why gamble when there's easy money all over the place - maybe you'll learn oneday - doubt it though
Report curlywurly December 14, 2008 5:12 PM GMT
anyway wasting too much time talking to idiots
Report KOBEFROMDOWNTOWN December 14, 2008 5:13 PM GMT
curlywurly your a clown, you can gamble before a game or in running,you cant say 1 way is better than the other you twit.
Report KOBEFROMDOWNTOWN December 14, 2008 5:13 PM GMT
yeah curly what you doing here,you need to be going back to your job :^0
Report bohemond December 14, 2008 5:14 PM GMT
have to strongly disagree kobe -

if i bet pre game I get some right some wrong - betting in running on 20/20 cricket for example I won on 56 out of 58 ipl games - trying to pick winners beforehand my strike rate would be nowhere near as high
Report KOBEFROMDOWNTOWN December 14, 2008 5:16 PM GMT
if you bet in running you will get some right and some wrong yes?
Report ryan g December 14, 2008 5:18 PM GMT
no...the last bet he got wrong was the rugby world cup were he lost 2222

as he kept telling us
Report curlywurly December 14, 2008 5:18 PM GMT
kobe are you schalke?
Report bohemond December 14, 2008 5:18 PM GMT
no because u have lots of opportunities to get your book straight - my first bet tonight was a 1k lay of atlanta at 1.34 - already i am ahead of the curve and will get my book green asap.

listen got to work but good luck with your betting
Report ryan g December 14, 2008 5:19 PM GMT
:^0
Report ryan g December 14, 2008 5:20 PM GMT
thats what this thread here for...to keep him boring everyone else to deatrh with his "high stakes "no lose trades.
Report KOBEFROMDOWNTOWN December 14, 2008 5:20 PM GMT
you may never get green,you cant predict what will happen in a game.
Report curlywurly December 14, 2008 5:22 PM GMT
KOBEFROMDOWNTOWN 14 Dec 18:20

one of the most clueless comments ever posted
Report bohemond December 14, 2008 5:22 PM GMT
over 3 hours in a game if u r good at what u do u ought to be able to get green once in a while u may go all red and take your medicine
Report Big.Alf December 14, 2008 5:23 PM GMT
KOBEFROMDOWNTOWN 14 Dec 18:13

yeah curly what you doing here,you need to be going back to your job

I thought bohmong was the biggest whopper on this forum, looks like he has some competition in curlywurly though.

I find it hilarious the way these 'pro's' try to make out they are sat in the games room of their mock tudor mansions watching a selection of different matches on their 16 screen plasma wall and getting sucked off by an 18 yr old with huge baps whilst shouting 'lay Tampa' down the phone to their key account manager.

And manage to post on here at the same time :)
Report ryan g December 14, 2008 5:28 PM GMT
yes exactly...when boh claimed the 1k trade on atlanta at 1.34 hr was on here writing paragraphs as it was after the 3 and out at the start..he was making no lose trades on the rugby yesterday afternoon whilst argueing with poeple on the forum...still ended up winning did boh :)
Report bohemond December 14, 2008 5:28 PM GMT
ok ill respond at half time as i am working but i never trade more than one match at a time and I dont tell lies -

there is a peice on me back page of the times thurs sept 26 1996 after collecting 10k after winning the fantasy cricket comp in the paper - why not look it up -
Report bohemond December 14, 2008 5:29 PM GMT
no e in arguing ryan
Report ryan g December 14, 2008 5:32 PM GMT

lovely!
Report Green Beard December 14, 2008 5:34 PM GMT
bohemond 14 Dec 18:09

I am showing circa 10 k profit on nfl last 3 months not a penny wagered before a game starts

lol, im bigger than bohemond :D . . . . i have cleared that, and i dont even boast about it

never been in the times though . . . youre my inspiration bohemond, i wanna move to muswell hill just so i can have your P&L on my wall

you have a hell of an ego for what is a fairly normal full time punter on here
Report Green Beard December 14, 2008 5:35 PM GMT
sounded slightly big headed just then . .. but by the posts you type and your SR, i was expecting much higher figures
Report KOBEFROMDOWNTOWN December 14, 2008 5:35 PM GMT
curlywurly 14 Dec 18:22

KOBEFROMDOWNTOWN 14 Dec 18:20

one of the most clueless comments ever posted

its not clueless,its a fact,you go on as if you put your money down and pick it up,you cant predict what will happen,,,atlanta v buccs,you 2 have both layed the falcons most likely expecting to trade out,its going to be 10-0 here you may not get chance to get yer cash back
Report KOBEFROMDOWNTOWN December 14, 2008 5:36 PM GMT
Big.Alf 14 Dec 18:23

KOBEFROMDOWNTOWN 14 Dec 18:13

yeah curly what you doing here,you need to be going back to your job

I thought bohmong was the biggest whopper on this forum, looks like he has some competition in curlywurly though.

I find it hilarious the way these 'pro's' try to make out they are sat in the games room of their mock tudor mansions watching a selection of different matches on their 16 screen plasma wall and getting sucked off by an 18 yr old with huge baps whilst shouting 'lay Tampa' down the phone to their key account manager.

And manage to post on here at the same time

lol big alf was thinking the same thing 'MOCK TUDOR MANSIONS' i like it :^0
Report bohemond December 14, 2008 5:37 PM GMT
nfl is by no means my biggest earner green beard but if u r doing better than me i have no probs with that -

biggest returning sports are rugby snooker cricket - as far as i am aware i have never criticised u m8 but u seem to enjo having a pop not sure why t=but there u go
Report Green Beard December 14, 2008 5:40 PM GMT
why dont i like you?

maybe because even at the age of 21, im bored of people like you with massive egos . .

I always respect people who win with a little grace, 92% of people on here lose during a year, so i see no reason why someone who wins needs to gloat in the face of the people who put dinner on his table. just a tad classless
Report KOBEFROMDOWNTOWN December 14, 2008 5:41 PM GMT
Dosent surprise me snooker is your most profitable,so many chokers when it looks like they have easy clearances,lot of flip flop prices on the green bays
Report bohemond December 14, 2008 5:42 PM GMT
kobe I really dont think u understand in running trading my book is already green and having made a few ticks on the first of many trades this evening that is a good place to start.

It seems to me that quite a few people on here dont seem to want to believe some people consistently win and make profits - not sure why that is either jealousy or maybe they r not doing so well -

some people really do know what they r doing
Report bohemond December 14, 2008 5:44 PM GMT
i have never gloated gb maybe sometimes been patronising giving trading advice but never have i put someone down 4 losing - u r just plain wrong to suggest that
Report KOBEFROMDOWNTOWN December 14, 2008 5:44 PM GMT
you cant be in for much profit at all if atlanta win
Report Green Beard December 14, 2008 5:45 PM GMT
see bohemond, there you go again, believeing that you are above everyone, and everyone who hates you is jealous or doesnt know what they are doing . . ..

maybe it has nothing to do with that, but is mainly because you come across like an imature little know it all, at the age of 40?

thats my reason anyway, and reckon its many others, on here, and in your life in general.
Report bohemond December 14, 2008 5:45 PM GMT
theres ages to go yet kobe - anyway getting distracted here gotta work - perhaps i should use the forum more sparingly!
Report Green Beard December 14, 2008 5:46 PM GMT
you have gloated

"come to muswell high and check my P&L, and then yourll realise how good i am"

thats gloating in anyones book
Report bohemond December 14, 2008 5:47 PM GMT
no m8 that is not gloating that is a genuine offer to people who have accused me of lying - but u r right perhaps i shouldnt let that worry me
Report ryan g December 14, 2008 5:48 PM GMT
Green Beard 14 Dec 18:34

bohemond 14 Dec 18:09

lol, im bigger than bohemond . . . . i have cleared that, and i dont even boast about it

never been in the times though . . . youre my inspiration bohemond, i wanna move to muswell hill just so i can have your P&L on my wall

you have a hell of an ego for what is a fairly normal full time punter on here

you just want your own thread green beard!! :^0 ;-)
Report Green Beard December 14, 2008 5:49 PM GMT
it is gloating . . . but anyway, getting distracted myself
Report KOBEFROMDOWNTOWN December 14, 2008 5:50 PM GMT
there is plenty of time to go kobe???i know that,im saying to you now if atlanta keeps a 10point lead minimum you cant of made much or anything at all
Report Green Beard December 14, 2008 5:50 PM GMT
that is gloating . .. but was just showing bohemond where he should consider himself, i dont consider myself a massive punter
Report bohemond December 14, 2008 5:50 PM GMT
u r just wrong to say that it is defending myself and that is very different
Report KOBEFROMDOWNTOWN December 14, 2008 5:55 PM GMT
these buccs are pathetic,going nowhere fast this team.
Report Big.Alf December 14, 2008 6:06 PM GMT
Bohmond, for someone who is such a self proclaimed genius, I fail to believe that you dont know why your behaviour irritates people. Which leads me to think that you must be fishing.

Green Beard has pretty much spelt it out for you why people dont like you.
Report bohemond December 14, 2008 6:09 PM GMT
self proclaimed genius - never used those words or anything like but u seem to read that into what i have said
Report Big.Alf December 14, 2008 6:11 PM GMT

Now I know you're fishing.

nice catch!
Report Only-the-Brave December 14, 2008 6:13 PM GMT
Boh seems to have a sound knowledge of the games he bets in and generally posts sense when I have seen him in threads(cricket and NFL). However the only thing I think people have a problem with is that you often come out with comments regarding trades etc adter something key has happened. I personally have no problem with it, but on the face of it to some people it does look like huge aftertiming.
Report Only-the-Brave December 14, 2008 6:14 PM GMT
after*
Report bohemond December 14, 2008 6:17 PM GMT
yes i agree with that view and often its been done in celebration - but can see how it looks that way - soemtimes its good to let off steam on here -

when u trade for a living u tend to be running quite high testerone levels and of course it does make u more lairy
Report Green Beard December 14, 2008 6:17 PM GMT
oh ive just realised :(

big alf is right and ive been in the net of the biggest haul this year :(

but hes kept the act up for so long, incredibly impressive
Report bohemond December 14, 2008 6:18 PM GMT
Green Beard I think u will find we are writing on a thread which u started not me
Report Green Beard December 14, 2008 6:22 PM GMT
but your fishing made me make this thread :(

anyway, got to trade, balls deep on falcons
Report Green Beard December 14, 2008 6:25 PM GMT
touchdown :(

falcons dominate whole half and 10-7
Report bohemond December 14, 2008 6:25 PM GMT
I fear u may have gone balls deep too early gb but I suspect u will not be overly pleased for me to tell u that
Report Big.Alf December 14, 2008 6:26 PM GMT
I think the problem is OTB, the guy is socially inept and is desperate to be liked. And we all know that people who try too hard usually end up over doing it.

I mean, just imagine you are in the pub and a random bloke walks up to you and starts saying:

I've got a golf handicap of 5
I Live in Muswell Hill, how cool am I?
I''ve played tennis at Wimbledon
I played 1st XI cricket against Nasser Hussain at Uni
I've pulled down £10k in the last 3 weeks on NFL
I was on the back page of The Times in 1996 for winning the fantasy cricket

Even if it's true, still doesnt stop you thinking the bloke is a weirdo.
Report KOBEFROMDOWNTOWN December 14, 2008 6:27 PM GMT
ohh well i play off scratch,bad luck boh
Report Big.Alf December 14, 2008 6:28 PM GMT
I play off -4

beat that suckaaaaz
Report KOBEFROMDOWNTOWN December 14, 2008 6:28 PM GMT
is this made up bigalf or statements boh has made?
Report Green Beard December 14, 2008 6:28 PM GMT
went big pre match, the more at 1.26-8 . . .. .

just didnt see any evidence as to why i would want to get out, and then bang, the beauty of nfl i suppose
Report Green Beard December 14, 2008 6:28 PM GMT
hes made all of them kobe
Report KOBEFROMDOWNTOWN December 14, 2008 6:29 PM GMT
green bearrd the falcons will be back to around that mark b4 long, if ryan stops throwing the ball away that is.
Report bohemond December 14, 2008 6:34 PM GMT
big a - first up all are true -

second up as posted above when trading your blood is up and modesty is not necessarily your strong point

3rd up tho trading is a lonely business and actually very antisocial i do have a sociall life away from here and off with 2 mates to play golf tues wed on a couple of cracking courses

ultimately how popular or not u r on an internet forum is not really very important tho I would by no means claim to be easy going or especially popular in real life
Report ryan g December 14, 2008 6:34 PM GMT
Green Beard 14 Dec 19:28

went big pre match, the more at 1.26-8 . . .. .

just didnt see any evidence as to why i would want to get out, and then bang, the beauty of nfl i suppose

you should have got some trading advice off boh...he see these things coming and never gets caught out like us amateurs. :)
Report KOBEFROMDOWNTOWN December 14, 2008 6:37 PM GMT
lol ryan,nobody can see these things coming,that was my point before,could easily be 17-0 can work both ways
Report ryan g December 14, 2008 6:37 PM GMT
you do find yourself going around in circle with boh and ultimately "wrecking your head "trying to work him out..

i've come to the conclusion that boh has some sort of personaliy ssue just like the guy off phoenix nights...kenny daglish senior :^0
Report bohemond December 14, 2008 6:45 PM GMT
ryan and kobe u both dont seem to appreciate that there is an art to trading which involves minimising risk and maximising reward

preservation of capital and zero tolerance are very important skills to acquire
Report ryan g December 14, 2008 6:47 PM GMT

beautiful
Report HARRY22 December 14, 2008 6:50 PM GMT
Minimise risk?....you can still lose no matter how good you think you are.....bohemond is the ian poulter of the forums lol.....i can see how people are jealous, i throw up tips on the tennis forum, you get mocked for celebrating a win and your enemy no1 all of a sudden for just being an expert tipster in outright tennis markets lol...like myself
Report bohemond December 14, 2008 6:52 PM GMT
harry noone said u dont incur some losses but being good is about minimising them
Report ryan g December 14, 2008 6:53 PM GMT
thats different harry...you posted tips....
boh jst tells us all at the end how much he's won!..big difference
Report bohemond December 14, 2008 6:53 PM GMT
well its not too easy to tell u how much i have won before I know
Report HARRY22 December 14, 2008 6:56 PM GMT
Well there is that, bohemond would you be willing to email me your bets during a week,without your stake,just your strategy and staking plans to prove your success?
Report bohemond December 14, 2008 6:59 PM GMT
harry I live in london if u want to meet up 4 a drink will go thru what i do -
Report ryan g December 14, 2008 6:59 PM GMT
he'll say he aint got time, however has time to chat on here all through the games.
Report HARRY22 December 14, 2008 7:00 PM GMT
Bohemond why would you want to give others your success strategy??..live up north, bit of a trek lol
Report bohemond December 14, 2008 7:02 PM GMT
well I dont really but it would be useful to prove to one of u guys what i do - so I could cop less flak and hopefully get a bit more respect
Report HARRY22 December 14, 2008 7:03 PM GMT
so why couldnt you email me your strategy and explain it in an email,that would prove it in the same way as meeting face to face surely?
Report HARRY22 December 14, 2008 7:07 PM GMT
plus with fuel prices down south being expensive it will cost me a bit lol
Report bohemond December 14, 2008 7:09 PM GMT
m8 i'd be willing to meet u or someone else - log on to to betfair show u my profit and loss (it only displays last 3 months)

but if u look at money deposited on your account and money taken out on your card withdrawals u can see much longer results

as 4 strategy and staking plans there are no hard and fast rules but I could certainly point your nose in the right direction and give u loads of ideas etc.

One day i may well write a book - tho I suspect ill get a few hoots of laughter 4 saying that
Report ryan g December 14, 2008 7:09 PM GMT
PMSL

Total Enough Respect...boh

boyackashak!!
Report Green Beard December 14, 2008 7:10 PM GMT
bohemond, you get respect on this forum by writing constructive insights on matches, decents calls and tips

doesnt really matter about results, though they are assumed to come with the good calls
Report HARRY22 December 14, 2008 7:12 PM GMT
curlywurly 14 Dec 18:01

well if you're betting before the off then there's only 1 fool round here

Going back down this thread, im not sure if this guy is a buddy of yours or not....To say its foolish to bet before the off is ridiculous...if i see an outright price before the off which i think is too big why wouldn't i take a bet before the game has started?...especially if it is early in the week when the lines come out..jacobs t-a usually posts the early lines and spreads, you have to take these bets early if you think the lines are wrong in your own opinion.
Report HARRY22 December 14, 2008 7:13 PM GMT
Write a book??...you must be fishing??
Report bohemond December 14, 2008 7:14 PM GMT
Ill respond to that at the end of the game harry
Report HARRY22 December 14, 2008 7:15 PM GMT
ok bohemond
Report KOBEFROMDOWNTOWN December 14, 2008 7:34 PM GMT
................................,-~*`¯lllllll`*~,............................. .....
...........................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,..........................................
......................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,......................................
..................,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.\... ..................................
................;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\....................................
................\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/...........\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,................................
.................\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*.............`~-~-,...(.(¯`*,`,...............................
...................\llllllllllll,-~*........................)_-\..*`*;..)..............................
.....................\,-*`¯,*`)............,-~*`~................../...............................
.....................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;.................../.\..............................
.................../.../..../..../..,-,..*~,.`*~*..................*...\.......................... ...
...................|.../.../..../.*`...\................................)....)¯`~,........... .........
...................|./..../..../........).........)`*~-,............../.....|..)...`~-,..............
.................././.../....,*`-,.....`-,....*`....,---......\...../...../..|..........¯```*~-,,,,
.................(............)`*~-,.....`*`.,-~*.,-*.......|.../..../..../...............\..........
..................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*.............|.,*...,*....|.................\.........
......................*,.........`-,....)-,..................,-*`...,-*.....(`-,..............\........
........................f`-,........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*.....,-*......|....`-,...............\.......

:^0 bohemond planning on writing a book on trading
Report bohemond December 14, 2008 8:21 PM GMT
Harry re placing bets pre match - a strategy which i am sure expert form studiers can use to make a profit

personallly there are many reasons why i prefer toplay in running and we could chat for ages about this - as the game progresses u get more information about the team or players

How can u tell how a player is going to feel on any given day but in nfl for example if the qb has time in the pocket and makes a couple of good passes u can see he is in nice rhythm and his confidence is up etc

that last match atlanta started circa 1.43 - but if u were patient u could have got a m uch better price in play on a team who always looked the better side

as for trading strategies u could see second half both sides were clearly struggling on offence and laying each side when they had the ball would have proved a gr8 strategy

am off to do next match now
Report KOBEFROMDOWNTOWN December 14, 2008 8:21 PM GMT
what an idiot i am backing the steelers PRE MATCH at 2.4 now trading at 2.12 hmmmmmm
Report ryan g December 14, 2008 8:29 PM GMT
classic thread...will be around as long as odwyers baseball potiental thread :^0
Report ryan g December 14, 2008 9:54 PM GMT
bohemond 14 Dec 22:37

no i invited him to muswell hill - where i live but not my home - thers lots of decent pubs here and several where i would feel very comfortable if u know what i mean

not nice to threaten people on anonymous forums...and tbh now iknow you're a liar!
Report Mr Lizard December 6, 2009 9:53 PM GMT
what a delicious find !! :D
Report Mr Lizard December 6, 2009 11:14 PM GMT
bohemond 07 Dec 00:09
er no dont take positions like that either -m tho i suspect both gb and i run far bigger position than u

what a hero you are!
Report Saluting Darren Lockyer December 7, 2009 10:09 AM GMT
jeez,i just read this and then looked at the dates.....................ffs nothing chnaged over the course of a year has it
Report good value losers December 7, 2009 10:23 AM GMT
presumably you've seen the way these 2, trader pj and thetitan gob off like this on cricket phorum freds. can't decide if some of them are just trolling or on the windup or they really are that narcissistic and low in self esteem.
Report Mr Lizard December 9, 2009 7:55 PM GMT
ttt
Report Mr Lizard December 13, 2009 6:59 PM GMT
ttt
Report d13phe December 13, 2009 7:00 PM GMT
are you ryan g?
Report Mr Lizard December 15, 2009 4:16 AM GMT
............................. 15 Dec 04:29
GB we all know your a lying cant
by the way hows the herpes ???

this twit was on the chit chat forum about 4months ago asking what's the best stuff to cure his herpes!!!

Sorry to here this boh, there is a new cream thats come out that apparently destroys this dreadful disease so chin up the pair of you.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com