Forums

Motor Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Milan12Milan
28 Oct 12 12:08
| Topic/replies: 6,501 | Blogger: Milan12Milan's blog
I had layed vettel in the TREBLE Pole/Winner/Qualifying/ for 1.47 and 1.5 when the race FINISHED the bet got matched .. He had done the fastest lap (announced after race had just finished). THEY GOT MATCHED and the money has been taken!
Pause Switch to Standard View CALLING BETFAIR MANAGER
Show More
Report Milan12Milan October 28, 2012 11:08 AM GMT
I want my money back
Report Virgin October 28, 2012 11:24 AM GMT
Live timing showed Button fastest lap Confused
Report Virgin October 28, 2012 11:29 AM GMT
e mail : info@Betfair.com
Report Milan12Milan October 28, 2012 11:32 AM GMT
ooooooooh button :) lol bets are won :O
Report Virgin October 28, 2012 11:37 AM GMT
Yes but on the other hand if the bets were matched after the race had finished (as you stated above) THEY will want their money back from you Mischief
Report NW October 28, 2012 11:44 AM GMT
For any bet involving the fastest lap the race is only over once all drivers have completed their last lap so the bets should all stand.
Report Virgin October 28, 2012 12:13 PM GMT
Agreed and I have no idea how quickly the market suspended after the last driver to complete crossed the line (no pictures at all Sad) ... but Milan12Milan implies in his post that Vettel got the fastest lap on the last lap Confused and that his lay bet was matched after the 'race was finished' but not necessarily the fastest lap market which should suspend after the last car completes the last lap ... only someone at the track or with 'near live' pictures will have an idea when it should have been suspended - risky bet to have on the last lap when the market goes manic Crazy

Milan12Milan - you could always still e mail them and inquire Mischief
Report Milan12Milan October 28, 2012 12:20 PM GMT
No will leave it as it is
Report Virgin October 28, 2012 12:23 PM GMT
Shocked
Report Virgin October 28, 2012 3:29 PM GMT
Just watched the race ... 

to be fair the commentator was busy patting himself on the back after commenting that Vettel likes the hatrick at each race (Pole/Win/Fastest Lap) and did say that Vettel had fastest lap ...

then changed to Alonso and then ...

finally to Button as those cars crossed the line ...

so beware in future that they are quite impulsive to gloat and also react quickly to what they see - It seems to be compounded here by wanting to be the first of the commentators to 'say what he sees' as fast as possible to get one up on the other commentator Blush
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com